• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberRoxas

Makes me sound like a nerd, but IMO this was more surprising then Halo Reach, medal of honor, and arkham 2 put together.

My brother somehow instantly recognized juno's voice and knew it was a sequel.
I agree with Shadow Soldier, this game was almost perfect in my opinion.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I Should probably buy it or rent it again. I didn't get through the whole thing the first time. Is that new sith version the one I should get? Or can I get the regular version and understand it all for the forthcoming sequel

The Ultimate Sith Edition deals with a "what if" alternate Universe as is not necessary in order to understand the story. You're better off buying the regular one.

Khfan01

Not really sure, but I think they should make a new Star Wars saga after episode 6.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Im a premium now 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

I was going to get the Ultimate Sith Edition. But i got lazy and didn't feel like getting it then.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
The Ultimate Sith Edition deals with a "what if" alternate Universe as is not necessary in order to understand the story. You're better off buying the regular one.
Don't mislead people like that. It's not very nice.

Ultimate Sith Edition is the exact same as the original except that it has all of the purchasable DLC included already plus one exclusive Hoth level that lets you face off with Luke Skywalker. If you want the game and don't have it, why not just go with the Sith Edition and get all of the bonus content (including all of the costume packs) built right in? If you want that extra content you'd most likely end up paying about the same price if not a little bit more anyway.

tl;dr If you don't own the game and want the DLC, get the Sith Edition.

RememberRoxas

What foes tl;dr mean?
I hope in the second game you can upgrade more for very devastating moves. Like lightsaber thorws that hit multiple targets or the explosion move that first sucks enemies inward then expels hm outward.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
:eek:

I thought when i saw it that it was ANikan.

I hope you get to play as Darth Vader Again :D and hopefully Yoda too :D

EDIT: Man i just realised e have to wait a year for it . I Know it'll be worth it though.
I know Vader is supposed to be slow, but I hope they either speed him up a little or make the level shorter. Seriously, why didn't they just fly to the Jedi?

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Speaking of the kittens. Is there a glitch on the PS3 or are Wookies really supposed to jump that high.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Not really sure, but I think they should make a new Star Wars saga after episode 6.

They already have. All those books, comics, etc are canon.
Tallks about getting married, having kids; Han and Leia's kids, etc. Pretty cool

Obsidian

Anyone know if it's worth it to get the Ultimate Sith Edition if I already own the original, but none of the DLC? I like the idea of having it all in one place, and I imagine buying all the DLC now would amount to more than the USE by itself.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Up to you, you could trade in the original and get the Sith Edition that way. Or just buy it all online, the DLC

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I don't know about this game, the first one was perfect but now i fear they are going to make a franchise out of this. That may ruin it and then it may get stupid, but i cant see the trailer cuse they took it off youtube

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Im not gonna lie its a good trailer, when i was watching at first he looked evil but at the same time he looks unsure of himself. And whats with the collusiem, other then that i liked it, i think maybe it will be Amnesia, but i would have liked it if it ended with the first one

M

mademan2

I can await SWTFU 2, trailer looks awesome and was already said it looks like he didnt die at all :) i think it will be continuing of both evil and good endings and u will again choose between light side and dark :)
What interests me more is how theyr going to fit it between episodes, i mean storyline of first SWTFU was epic and even though there was enough space to work with something is coliding with main story of saga, for example dark side ending or Hoth DLC where Luke became ur padawan... kinda dunno about that, seemed really wierd to me. Im curious what main character will be doing, there is still some free space between III and IV episode left but its not enough for another epic story :) my gues is that it will be more about his (urs as main character) deciding between good and evil, then another space saving story :)
Anyway i think it will be awesome at least for the romance between Juno and Starkiller, first game was epic so i expect no less from second ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back