• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anakin Skywalker

How much information exists of this game so far? I must say that this game is very enticing and many things about it have far exceeded all my expectations beyond all comprehension.

The graphics and gameplay have all been enhanced upon a much higher depth and magnitude of which was seen in this game's aforementioned predecessor.

Now I am very curious to know if it is possible for one to choose to wield 1 Lightsaber if they wish to do so...

Anakin Skywalker

I played the 1st one on the Wii & ill be playing the 2nd on the PS3 so im not to worried about controls.

The Controls of the game have no bearing on what I am saying. I was merely saying that I hope there will also be an option within the game to choose to wield 1 Lightsaber and not always have to wield 2.

I see no correlation between the controls of the game and getting the option to use one Lightsaber. I seriously have no idea how you can see a connection between those two things.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I read the Game Informer review. It drastically lowered my expectations :( Am I the only one who is worried after reading it?

I just read that same Game Informer at my friend's house yesterday and it definitely was a buzz kill. I'm not even really excited anymore which kind of sucks. It did however get me hyped up for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood though, but that's all the way in November >.<

The Controls of the game have no bearing on what I am saying. I was merely saying that I hope there will also be an option within the game to choose to wield 1 Lightsaber and not always have to wield 2.

I see no correlation between the controls of the game and getting the option to use one Lightsaber. I seriously have no idea how you can see a connection between those two things.

Just because someone posts after you doesn't mean their post is directed towards you.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
So I just beat the game and I'm very disappointed. The gameplay is definitely impressive, you really do feel all powerful but as far as the story goes, it will leave you like "...wtf?"

Sadie808

So I just beat the game and I'm very disappointed. The gameplay is definitely impressive, you really do feel all powerful but as far as the story goes, it will leave you like "...wtf?"

Lmfao Tweaked on the game yeah XD

So how`s the ending?

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Lmfao Tweaked on the game yeah XD

So how`s the ending?

Lulz. I honestly didn't plan on playing through the entire game, I was legitimately taking my time, looking for holocrons and everything until I saw Vader with a health bar and I'm like o.o "This can't be the end."

The ending itself in my opinion seemed really half-assed. I say so because they give you the choice to either kill Vader(dark side) or take him prisoner(light side) so my first playthrough I did the light side option. Vader gets taken prisoner, Starkiller announces that Vader's hold on him is no more and Vader responds by saying that as long as Juno lives, he will always have control over him. Then it ends with them flying off into space, not aware that there is another ship secretly following them. My assumption would be that now they have to do another one because the Star Wars saga wouldn't work if Starkiller is still alive so they're going to have to kill him...again. BTW: When you do the challenge mode and unlock the cinematics it'll answer the "Is he a clone or not" debate.

Although the story was lacking, the gameplay was amazing. It definitely felt smoother and I definitely liked the way they set up the lightsaber crystal selection. You have to find each individual crystal and each color has a unique ability so you can choose crystals based on the colors you like or based on their attribute(ie: health regeneration, chance to ignite enemies on fire, chance to disintegrate enemies, etc.) The demo pretty much covered everything in terms of combat so while it was impressive there was nothing exciting or new that we haven't already seen in the demo or gameplay trailers.

I agree with Game Informer, it's a 7.75. It was alright but could've been better.

Now I am very curious to know if it is possible for one to choose to wield 1 Lightsaber if they wish to do so...

I checked for you and I found no such option. It's two lightsabers or nothing.

Sadie808

I liked both endings!
I beat it normal and chose the light side
then i chose Unleashed and beat it an chose the dark side

Lmfao cant wait for the dlc to release.... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back