• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Staff additions (which are serious this time)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
If someone had said a year ago that Schmoopy would be a mod, I would have laughed until I cried.
However, when asked to suggest new mods recently, his name actually came to mind.

Good job, kid.

And congratulations to the rest of you.

Awards
Yeah, have to admit I'm really impressed with how Victor's developed over the last year or so. There was a time when most of us were really turned off by him, but he's become a pretty solid, intelligent, personable guy -- and he's still only 14.

Also have to say I'm loving how all of the new staff members jumped right into their new positions and got straight to work. I know it's only been a day so far, but bravo to all of you. I think we made some pretty good choices.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
induring people still think schmoopy's a faggot.

:C I kid you guys are alright.

thought i'd pop in and see the changes (if any), congratulations on those chosen, i'm sure you'll all do fine.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
What does a whore have to do around here to get a staff position, even chat mawding? =3

Congrads to all, especially Hades.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Only bad part about this is Sam getting sacked.

Why did Sam get sacked? That sucks.

And that also majorly sucks about Gavin having to retire.

I'm really pleased for Victor though, as if probably means a lot to him, and I know he'll put in a lot of effort and diligence.

Also RYAN <3333 !

I don't have any idea who the others are though...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If you read the thread name, I think the staff had the right mind :v
I wouldn't worry about it, we'll all do fine don't you worry.

Danzik

I guarantee whatever Yttrxium says, things will go fine, no explanations coming from me.:toungesmile:

Back