• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Staff additions (which are serious this time)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Macabre

Gold Member
Awesome.
Congratulations to Chevalier Sombre for the promotion and congratulations to the new members of the staff.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I know this is quite obvious to some but I just needed to say this.

As mods, we just have a slightly higher seat of power. That doesn't mean we are omnipotent gods that will smite you for the smallest infraction. Mods are just like any other member so treat us as such, there's no need to fear us but that doesn't mean don't follow the basic forum rules. We help uphold the law and bring order to the chaos that is KHI. And as mods we will (hoping that we won't) not abuse our power for our own devices. Being a part of the staff is a privilege not a right, so we will treat this position as such. And as members you shall treat your time here the same, any privilege can be taken away quickly as it has been given.

Also that doesn't mean we know everything either, some things are out of our control. So don't go throwing fits if we can't answer a question.

Remember, report a problem, we'll be sure to take care of it. Don't wait for us to get around to finding it, not acting helps no one.

That's all I have to say atm.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Chev and Trix are in office?

lol.

Congrats.

Uh, Paolo has been.

I know this is quite obvious to some but I just needed to say this.

As mods, we just have a slightly higher seat of power. That doesn't mean we are omnipotent gods that will smite you for the smallest infraction. Mods are just like any other member so treat us as such, there's no need to fear us but that doesn't mean don't follow the basic forum rules. We help uphold the law and bring order to the chaos that is KHI. And as mods we will (hoping that we won't) not abuse our power for our own devices. Being a part of the staff is a privilege not a right, so we will treat this position as such. And as members you shall treat your time here the same, any privilege can be taken away quickly as it has been given.

Also that doesn't mean we know everything either, some things are out of our control. So don't go throwing fits if we can't answer a question.

Remember, report a problem, we'll be sure to take care of it. Don't wait for us to get around to finding it, not acting helps no one.

That's all I have to say atm.

Barely an hour or so in power and you are already trying to defend yourself.

lmfao

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Fear you? I do not fear trix.

I'd fear Alex if we weren't cool. Same for Paolo.
I fear Silh.
I feared MB.

You, I do not.
Uh, Paolo has been.
I know. I meant a higher up.

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well shucks, Trixi. A lot of us know you well enough to realize that you're aware of what a mod entails. ;D

You'll do a fine job, I think.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Hmm? Oh just generally speaking, not just myself lmao.
But, if I wanted to....

Nah XD

C

Colours

Congrats ttrix, and the rest.
-Make this a better place to be.

Back