• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Presents with Nomura Tetsuya and Tai Yasue!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope there's some good let's player for KHX when that comes out, not buying a fucking phone for that thing.
Any suggestions?
Actually, can you even record on the phone? Never had a reason to check that out.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The worlds included in Kingdom Hearts 3 will be newer areas never experienced before (keep in mind they specified AREAS).

About the Heartless: the Dandy-lion Heartless seen in the Tangled world spawns more Heartless when you hit them. Heartless will also co-operate with each other against Sora, "almost like a mother/child relationship" where they try to protect each other.

The volume of Sora's hair was actually muted.

Initially when Sora would do an Attraction Flow attack, the camera would switch to first person and would be from Sora's perspective. It was proven to be far too severe and was subsequently changed.

I suppose they're referencing the fact that SDG were on Mt. Olympus. Maybe we'll finally get to go to Twilight Town's beach! :D

I noticed those dandylion Heartless spawned more Heartless. That's a cool mechanic. And if they actually cooperate then that would be amazing!

Interesting choice to mute his hair. I guess to show he's maturing?

I'm glad they changed it back to third person. I can see how that would be very disorienting to some people.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I hope there's some good let's player for KHX when that comes out, not buying a diddlying phone for that thing.
Any suggestions?
Actually, can you even record on the phone? Never had a reason to check that out.
I'm sure someone will figure out how to upload the cutscenes on Youtube at the very least.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope there's some good let's player for KHX when that comes out, not buying a diddlying phone for that thing.
Any suggestions?

Yes. It's very easy actually. I imagine there are other ways but I am sure everything will be uploaded on YouTube in no time :)

Anagram

Banned
If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say that the "two keys" probably refer to the X-blade and the "Key to Return Hearts".

It is said that the latter key is somehow needed to rescue those who are in torment (TAV, Roxas, Naminé, Xion and Ansem the Wise according to Blank Points, DDD Ultimania and Coded), so it could be argued that the "Key to Return Hearts" is a sort of "Key to beginnings" as it apparently can grant a new chance/life.
The X-blade on the other hand was described by Xehanort in BBS as "spelling endings", so it might be the polar opposite of the other key.

Of course it is also possible that "two keys" refers to Eraqus' and Xehanort's Keyblades respectively, as both seem to have some special features.

Soooo basically there isn't just one all powerful keyblade now but two? I can see the backstory now. Both always existed and the one to return people was ultimately used to shatter the xblade to finally end said war.

DommeUG

Nomura asks everyone to pay close attention to the dialogue in the word bubbles in the trailer.

May there be an hidden message? I wrote out which words stay longer than the others:
1. the book of prophecies
2. Your quest for light | Keyblade wielder
3. Rely On Others
4. the truth | good idea
5. the five unions | different things
6. my wielder | disappeared
7. There IS a traitor
8. the dream

My thinking about the chi trailer and the scene where you can see a guy in a robe and the foretellers is, that Xehanort is indeed their Master and is telling them about the book of prophecies (you can see a book lying behind him). He gave each of them an Keyblade to fight the darkness. They produced more keyblades and gave them to their followers. Later on the 5 unions clash in the first ancient keyblade war. Well that would be my theory about what KH Chi might be telling to us. It is known that Xehanort can transfer his heart into a new body, so it would be possible for him to survive until the day we're currently in, near the 2. Keyblade War. Also this theory would explain why Xehanorts Keyblade is the most ancient one (stated in DDD). That means it is older than the foretellers keyblades. This would also explain, why it has the same features as their keyblades. An Animal Head (Chimera) and the eye of darkness.
The one thing that doesn't fit the theory is the 6th apprentace. Who would that be?

What are your thoughts on Nomura saying to pay close attention to what is said in the trailer? Do you think he was just joking or do you thing there might actually be a meaning or secret hidden in the Chi trailer?

I apologize if my english isn't that great, I am narrative german.
DommeUG

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
May there be an hidden message? I wrote out which words stay longer than the others:
1. the book of prophecies
2. Your quest for light | Keyblade wielder
3. Rely On Others
4. the truth | good idea
5. the five unions | different things
6. my wielder | disappeared
7. There IS a traitor
8. the dream

My thinking about the chi trailer and the scene where you can see a guy in a robe and the foretellers is, that Xehanort is indeed their Master and is telling them about the book of prophecies (you can see a book lying behind him). He gave each of them an Keyblade to fight the darkness. They produced more keyblades and gave them to their followers. Later on the 5 unions clash in the first ancient keyblade war. Well that would be my theory about what KH Chi might be telling to us. It is known that Xehanort can transfer his heart into a new body, so it would be possible for him to survive until the day we're currently in, near the 2. Keyblade War. Also this theory would explain why Xehanorts Keyblade is the most ancient one (stated in DDD). That means it is older than the foretellers keyblades. This would also explain, why it has the same features as their keyblades. An Animal Head (Chimera) and the eye of darkness.
The one thing that doesn't fit the theory is the 6th apprentace. Who would that be?

What are your thoughts on Nomura saying to pay close attention to what is said in the trailer? Do you think he was just joking or do you thing there might actually be a meaning or secret hidden in the Chi trailer?

I apologize if my english isn't that great, I am narrative german.
DommeUG

Your English is fine, don't worry!

I don't think he's implying that there's a hidden message. Rather, he's referring to the text themselves and how they relate to the story. If one of the other members familiar with Chi doesn't post an explanation about it first, I can explain the context of them later.

DommeUG

Your English is fine, don't worry!

I don't think he's implying that there's a hidden message. Rather, he's referring to the text themselves and how they relate to the story. If one of the other members familiar with Chi doesn't post an explanation about it first, I can explain the context of them later.

Thanks! :)
I do understand the context of what is being said in the trailer. I just had thought that there could me some more.
Thanks for replying ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back