• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Germany Hinting at Localization for Kingdom Hearts X[chi]?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would rather see chi get the re:coded treatment tbh, or incorporated into III as its own raid mode/dungeon crawler with co-op in the realm of sleep, unlocking cutscenes that show sora as a silhouette observing what's happening, giving appropriate"WHAAAAAT" reactions as plot revelations.

Bobjam

Awards
Welp, SE have actually done it and announced the mobile port. I am guessing for Japan only at this point but look forward to the new topic!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
So suppose this is actually a thing - what format would you prefer a localization of Chi to be? To be able to play the original game itself in English? To be recreated in HD cinematic theater? Or something else?

I know most of us have previously expressed interest in the KH3D HD + Chi Theater + KH3 demo hype train especially after seeing the Type-0 HD + XV demo, but has that changed recently?

I'm still holding out for the theater personally, though I'm curious as to what the player character will look like if we go down that road lol

Now that the Smartphone game has been announced, I'm reconsidering the questions in its context. I suppose it depends on the nature of the smartphone game, though. Hmm...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I have a good feeling about this.

hWijYmq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back