• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix e-SHOP Update with KH Merchandise!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show
https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/Sq...on?productId=1401&sid=133713374878065x1RpPrxB
Spoiler Spoiler Show
https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/Sq...on?productId=1420&sid=1337134352363UxbvNFbOlv
Spoiler Spoiler Show
https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/Sq...on?productId=1419&sid=13371362432288XuKuV43Pf

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yikes merch explosion D:

it all looks so nice though

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I've been waiting for this my whole life! Folders! :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I was like "Sweet!" I then saw the Japanese text and slowly walked away...

Hopefully America will get these awesome folders.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Funny, these file folders and the KH2 stickers have been out for a week. Great advertisement there. xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
OMG! The CGI one! I want it!

Why was that not a wallpaper on the official site? :(

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
G'damn, the sticker sets are beautiful. I wish they were available in the US or as a pre-order bonus.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Wow, even more stuff has appeared! Now updated with a KH3D wall scroll as well as links to the e-SHOP pages. :3

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Dat wall scroll and stickers! I need them in my life.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
This is the only thing I would get
*drools over picture*
I really hope we get that opening on their website or something so we can experience it in full HD

3.jpg

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I really don't know what is up with this merchandise but I'm not a fan of any of it (the CGI folder is nice but considering I would never use it and just frame it, I could easily just go print out that photo somewhere else on nice paper and frame that <_<). There were KH2 promotional sticker sheets given out somewhere (I don't remember where, I just got them in the mail) and I like them better then these new ones...IDK...the merchandise is kind of plain to me, maybe it is just me, but I want figures, not flimsy paper or plastic :( Sadly, beggars can't be choosers so I'll just wait...wait until they release something worth buying.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I love the CGI artwork file folder. I could use it to file things, but that would only really be an excuse to look at the pretty picture on it. That wall scroll, too. So much want.

I don't understand sticker collections. Does anyone ever actual use the stickers that come in them? I could never. It would drive me crazy to look inside and see blank spaces.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I really don't know what is up with this merchandise but I'm not a fan of any of it (the CGI folder is nice but considering I would never use it and just frame it, I could easily just go print out that photo somewhere else on nice paper and frame that <_<). There were KH2 promotional sticker sheets given out somewhere (I don't remember where, I just got them in the mail) and I like them better then these new ones...IDK...the merchandise is kind of plain to me, maybe it is just me, but I want figures, not flimsy paper or plastic :( Sadly, beggars can't be choosers so I'll just wait...wait until they release something worth buying.

Well there isn't anything people should go out of their way to buy as far as this merch goes, can we expect anything else?

Roro

Awards
I love the cgi folder :0 and the timeless river sora sticker is cute, and I totally want that wall scroll :0

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well there isn't anything people should go out of their way to buy as far as this merch goes, can we expect anything else?

Well, they are making DDD figures, it was stated somewhere, I forgot where, so I'm waiting on that stuff ^_^ In the mean time, I'm hunting down all the 10th anniversary Jap. merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back