• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spongebob!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Old SpongeBob = win
Recent epsidoes = fail

My favorite one...it's one of the first episodes, which the anchovies and Spongebob tries to get a job at the Krusty Krab. Heh, love that one.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Spongebob's pretty crappy now, it was good when it started though, my favorite episode is the one where Patrick and Spongebob sell Chocolate Bars.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Spongebob's really lame now. Not intrested in it anymore, it was a good show back in the day. Now all those animated shows are going/gone to shit

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Now all those animated shows are going/gone to shit
ICarly sucks too.
Nick, Disney and Cartoon Network are all shells of their former selves. The 90's had the best shows on television. The stuff kids watch today is crap.

Favorite Spongebob-
The band, one where everyone is acting so stupid.
9535432554354065.JPG

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I like the one where they have the box, the Imagination one.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I've never really cared about Spongebob all too much, but I can stand the older ones a lot better. They were indeed a lot funnier and more well done than any of the newer ones. The same goes for the Simpsons and Famaily Guy, but this isn't their thread, now is it? Also, I agree that those channels are all shells of their former selves. Nothing will ever replace the original Toonami, the Disney cartoon shows that were actually good (read: Darkwing Duck, Duck Tales, Talespin.. I think..), and 90's Nickelodean, when it was still regularly pronounced or at least shown as the full name and not just "Nick."

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Old SpongeBob = win
Recent epsidoes = fail

Completly, the last good one was the tattletale strangler.

The new ones are simply too...gay quite frankly, Spongebob and Patrick are hugging each other every other scene and have gotten substantially dumber. The plots are not as entertaining, voices on the various people sound out of place, and there are so many scenes of bodily disfigurement, the worst of course being, http://en.spongepedia.bimserver.com...uidward.jpg/180px-More_Handsome_Squidward.jpg

My favorite one...it's one of the first episodes, which the anchovies and Spongebob tries to get a job at the Krusty Krab. Heh, love that one.

that was the pilot actually, a very good one at that.

For myself Doodlebob has got to be at the top, so many great one liners.
"Maybe he's in that poorly drawn pineapple?"
The snowball fight, the imagination box, and Patrick's secret box are also classics.
"Good thing he didn't pull the secret string that opens the secret compartment, revealing one embarrassing picture of Spongebob at the christmas party!"

star_seeker24

Yeh I hate the new series too.
They are just, random! Yeh i know the old series was random as well, but it was a good random!
Oh also I like the one with bubble buddy and the one with opposite day!
All the new ones have crappy (excuse the language) stories like there's one where Spongebob and Patrick get a tan (?) and one where Patrick becomes smart and one where Squidward becomes fun and starts liking Spongebob and Patrick!
I mean, what's up with that!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Rock Bottom, anyone?

That's the closest to unsettled I've ever been by an animated kids show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back