• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoiling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you spoil BBS for yourself?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Everybody on here seems content with spoiling the game for themselves. I'm going to wait.

crazzyBRY

im going to spoil my self..

i don't think i'll finish it..

cuz i might have the same noob deck move set from the start of the game till the end...lol..i can't understand japanese =X

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It Depends if I get a PSP for Christmas or not. lol
When BBS comes out in Japan and when all you people that take the time to import, I wont come on this site. I'll check in every now and then to see if the release date for NA is announced but other then that I will stay away cause I want to play it myself and not be hear it online... Unless I don't get a PSP. Then I'll have to :cry:

αsiя

space coke
im not gonna spoile myself with the game
but i am going to spoil myself with the secret ending

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I dont think a PSP is worth my money, so Im probably never play this game; yeah, Im watching every video of it that hits the internet.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I have to spoil myself for the whole game; I'm on site staff so it's a part of the job. Just hope everybody doesn't make a million spoiler-filled threads. :(

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
im going to spoil myself big time!!!

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
I'm not going to spoil myself. I really feel like figuring out whats going on while playing the game, instead of spoiling myself like I did with Days....(the game sorta felt less interesting to me after I spoiled it for myself... so I'm gonna wait until Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep comes out in the NA)

RoxSoxKH

well, I have waited since it was announced...I have seen the trailers, etc. AND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT TILL I GET A PSP..... I ma going to spoil the whole da** thing!

A

Azrael

I'm going to ruin the plot as soon as I see it so you better ban me dudes.

Key

Exile
Awards
i'll probably just watch the intro, MAYBE a few cutscenes from the beginning if i get too impatient. i finally got myself a PSP so i don't have to go watch it all on youtube XD

skatenerd

im pretty sure no one can wait but im sure by the end of january you will be able to read all about it after all the japenese fans have beaten it and put stuff online and people have translated it and yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back