• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Witch Trapped in the World of Data

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Maleficent Learns All

So to confirm, all of the quests for this month are in Enchanted Dominion, right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Aight, now with more context, it's more accurate to say the title is Imprisoned Witch in the Data World.

Maleficent dun goofed

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Aight, now with more context, it's more accurate to say the title is Imprisoned Witch in the Data World.

Maleficent dun goofed
how she got out then for kh3 something not right here

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Either how she got out is going to be explored in KHUX or she may be trapped during KH3 itself by Xehanort.

Hirokey123

Awards

I've been wondering for awhile now on if Maleficent's appearance here actually even happens before KH3, the title is starting to make me strongly think the answer might be no. I wouldn't be surprised if what we're seeing is actually the aftermath of a failed plan by Maleficent in KH3.

I'm still every so slightly under the belief that in KH3 Pete will become Julius as part of Maleficent's "big plans" for Pete and then both "Julius" and Maleficent will enter the realm sleep, getting separated in the process. Which would explain that weird red glow and that strange sound that happened that almost sounded like a portal that opened just before Julius appears. And likewise would explain why the real Maleficent appears to be alone and was talking about someone being missing.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

What the hell Nomura you got us to think again lol

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

There’s just too many layers to the setting of this game. It seems as if it is a Datascape recreating the events of the Unchained/sleeping world that was already recreating events from the real world. I just really hope there are some answers soon in regards to wtf it is we’re seeing and when/where we are within the KH universe. I’m excited to see what Maleficent is up too and what’s going to happen, but you’d think after all these years they could finally put all the “mystery” behind the lore to rest. It isn’t really an interesting mystery to me, more like a confusing hindrance as we wait to find out just how convoluted this all is.

Edit: Looks like I spoke too soon judging by the below post! Finally some answers!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Here's my translation while we all wait for a better one
Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
hmm he mentions master is it luxu or someone else?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The poor Master of Masters had to watch Maleficent through his eye as she bumbled around and failed again and again.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bless you.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Since this all seems to take place in data​, doesn't a video game world make a lot more sense now? :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Since this all seems to take place in data​, doesn't a video game world make a lot more sense now? :)
yep we all know well you can cross of that world now for kh3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Ghh, on one hand this is at least giving some more depth, or should I rather say, initiative on Maleficent's part, yet the whole multiple worlds, memory-stuff and "decided events"-mumbo is still rather complicating things.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I seem to recall something about the traitor being the one who bares the sigil, and betrays the role given to them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

yep we all know well you can cross of that world now for kh3
I hope Tron gets closure in KHUX now since it won't get any closure any time soon. It's a data world so it's not that hard to throw it in there in some months.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

If is luxu I wonder if he makes a deal with her to get that box for him and he can provide her to escape th data world

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

If is luxu I wonder if he makes a deal with her to get that box for him and he can provide her to escape th data world

That won't be necessary at all since Luxu owns the box?
He was tasked by the MoM to keep it hidden and ensure it is never opened so he would know where it is.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That won't be necessary at all since Luxu owns the box?
He was tasked by the MoM to keep it hidden and ensure it is never opened so he would know where it is.
Would it really be that surprising if he lost it though? Or something else happened to it?

I like Gosoxtim's theory, and it gives Maleficent's random ass search for the box some relevancy. It also explains her sudden interest in getting the datascape and book of prophecies in her hands and ready to go.

If this is setting up the next game, I'd love to follow more of Maleficent as she works to get her plan to use the book, the box, and the datascape to merge together and give her power over all.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Would it really be that surprising if he lost it though? Or something else happened to it?

I like Gosoxtim's theory, and it gives Maleficent's random ass search for the box some relevancy. It also explains her sudden interest in getting the datascape and book of prophecies in her hands and ready to go.

If this is setting up the next game, I'd love to follow more of Maleficent as she works to get her plan to use the book, the box, and the datascape to merge together and give her power over all.
exactly luxu only one knows about the box besides the master of masters so he make a deal to deal with her and the deal will be explain soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back