• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

well i just got the vid but if so could this mean riku has some kind of stonger tide with the dreameaters like vanitas has with the unverused if so why did he get that symbol and why does sora not have one and riku in the tron i was wanting his halloween town costume not that:( but still giveing him a costume is better then nothing also i noticed he used dark impulse but a diffrent version he seemed to have dark claus and feet

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well i just got the vid but if so could this mean riku has some kind of stonger tide with the dreameaters like vanitas has with the unverused if so why did he get that symbol and why does sora not have one and riku in the tron i was wanting his halloween town costume not that:( but still giveing him a costume is better then nothing also i noticed he used dark impulse but a diffrent version he seemed to have dark claus and feet
First, clean up your grammar.Secondly, no reason has been given as to why Riku has the symbol on his back, just that he's not like Vanitas.
Thirdly, you wanted Riku to be in the Tron world with his Halloween costume?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Theart, I believe you with the computer thing.

Thanks bro. :) Just going by what I remembered and I was pretty confident there weren't any new scenes set in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. ^_^

Anywho, I once again have to applaud S-E and Nomura for making an eight minute long trailer that seems to use material set in the early/middle parts of the game, and seem to have avoided showing anything set at the end of the game. Well done indeed. :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
http://www.solarmovie.eu/movie/playlink/id/504049/
Go around 28:30 and watch for about thirty more seconds. There's a yellow sky, the trees match and it's in a desert-like area. CASE CLOSED!
I'm not the one who was really doubting. I was trying to tell these people it was T3M, but when they were persistent I asked what other worlds it could be and asked if they thought that Home on the Ranch was possible.

Flickr

Yeah, I think it's part of 3 Musketeers World. If I recall correctly, there's a part when they're chasing after the stagecoach (or maybe it's when they're at the place w/ the windmills...it's been awhile) and mickey falls into a place that looks kind of like that.

...maybe i'm terribly wrong.
*trolled out of existence*

Sector 3

I wish this kind of dedication and eye to detail was used on... a world that wasn't direct to DVD? Maybe something a little older?

Ah well. I'm sure Pleasure Island will be fantastic.

bigbadcloud

what i was trying to say was we had riku at halloween town in com but no outfit for him i bet it would be bad ass to see it i like his tron outfit but its to blank its not as flashy as soras tron outfit and 2ndly i was not compaering him to vanitas i was simple stateing that there is some conection be tween rikus symbol and why only he has it to how lingering vaintas hand his symbol on his helment

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I'm not the one who was really doubting. I was trying to tell these people it was T3M, but when they were persistent I asked what other worlds it could be and asked if they thought that Home on the Ranch was possible.
I know! It was meant to be sort of a supporting fact to your statement rather than a differing argument as a reply.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Well there is no possible way for it to be a new world. It has to be from the Musketeers world.

Square wouldn't just show one scene like that from an entirely new one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
what i was trying to say was we had riku at halloween town in com but no outfit for him i bet it would be bad ass to see it i like his tron outfit but its to blank its not as flashy as soras tron outfit and 2ndly i was not compaering him to vanitas i was simple stateing that there is some conection be tween rikus symbol and why only he has it to how lingering vaintas hand his symbol on his helment
I don't see anything wrong with Riku's Tron outfit.And Riku didn't get one because that meant creating a whole new model for him. Only reason why SDG got the change was because they had those models.

There's no connection.

I know! It was meant to be sort of a supporting fact to your statement rather than a differing argument as a reply.

hey, i agree it is 3 musketeers now.
i was just being a bit skeptic :)

Well there is no possible way for it to be a new world. It has to be from the Musketeers world.

Square wouldn't just show one scene like that from an entirely new one.
Who wants to break the news to Madammina?

Esquire

I look forward to playing T3M, but I just hope they don't make Pete the boss of it. I'd rather fight a Dream Eater. I mean how many times have we fought Pete so far? If he is the boss, they'd better change up his movesets or give him a sword like in the movie.

Sector 3

I look forward to playing T3M, but I just hope they don't make Pete the boss of it. I'd rather fight a Dream Eater. I mean how many times have we fought Pete so far? If he is the boss, they'd better change up his movesets or give him a sword like in the movie.

Hey that fight on the carriage against the giant raptor horse thing looks pretty fun. And I bet there'll be a Beagle Boy miniboss as well

Crazy Mario

Since this is a Dream version of Pete, has none of his memories, or power over Darkness, it's safe to say that a boss battle against Musketeer Pete with a sword is VERY likely, especially with the Beagle Boys confirmed as mini-bosses.
Hey that fight on the carriage against the giant raptor horse thing looks pretty fun. And I bet there'll be a Beagle Boy miniboss as well
It's already been confirmed as it was a minibus in the Jump Festa demo. The player said it was similar to fighting Lock, Shock, and Barrel.

bigbadcloud

ok lets just skip rykus sybol for now i also notice when Neku attacked the hooded man sora went into sleep mode aka droped why was that is it becuse that was YX/vanitas was geting close to him or some one else

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So far, we have a Dream Eater boss for Sora, a mini-battle with the Beagal boys, and no doubt a Pete battle. I like how many bosses are in a world.

ok lets just skip rykus sybol for now i also notice when Neku attacked the hooded man sora went into sleep mode aka droped why was that is it becuse that was YX/vanitas was geting close to him or some one else
It's still near the start of the game, so the Drop function is being explained here.

Crazy Mario

So far, we have a Dream Eater boss for Sora, a mini-battle with the Beagal boys, and no doubt a Pete battle. I like how many bosses are in a world.

It's still near the start of the game, so the Drop function is being explained here.
Not to mention higher chances for a Frollo boss since the bat in La Cite des Cloches is moved to a bridge, yet we see Riku in Notre Dame with Ansem carrying Frollo's knife during Esmeralda's witch trial! Not to mention Rinzler!

Sector 3

Do you guys think there's going to be a dream eater boss and a disney boss for each world?

Tron and Musketeers (and MAYBE Notre Dame if Sora fights Frollo)fit this pattern, but not sure about Pinocchio.

Not to mention higher chances for a Frollo boss since the bat in La Cite des Cloches is moved to a bridge, yet we see Riku in Notre Dame with Ansem carrying Frollo's knife during Esmeralda's witch trial!

One thing though; why would Frollo's knife be on the tower if Sora beat him earlier? And Riku chases the Bat to the tower.

I hope he doesn't just fall off without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back