• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector 3

I don't remember ANYTHING with that pastel orange color and desolate trees.

Wait... was there a bit in Sword in the Stone with that? When they fight Madame Mim?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
well the only other disney movies that involve a desert are cars, aladdin, and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

since they added tron legacy, prince of persia isnt such a stretch :)

Esquire

I think it's from The Three Musketeers. I watched the movie a lot when I was younger. Can't say I remember the place in the movie, but it certainly seems to fit.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I have the movie, it's NOT in there.

edit: Prince of Persia... interesting but that's originally a game done by Ubisoft. Legalities might be too difficult. Would be cool though!

Esquire

I have the movie, it's NOT in there.

edit: Prince of Persia... interesting but that's originally a game done by Ubisoft. Legalities might be too difficult. Would be cool though!

Haven't there been areas in KH before that never appeared in the movies the worlds were based on?

Sector 3

fea357906b965668ffa138764ff8920c.png

the orange is there, but definitely not as hilly (and the tree is different)

hrrm

Recon

Art of War
Awards
People are crazy not to get a 3DS for this game. The 3DS is really a great system.

bigbadcloud

have you guys noticed the symbol on rikus back thats the 2nd symbol its difrent form the dream eaters the dream eaters symbol is poniting up wile rikus symbol is poniting down as if its droping also i think that world is a new world it could be no it must be lion kings world or one other looking at the trees and the sky it must be a diffrent world

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i can see it perfectly
What the hell is that!?!?!

have you guys noticed the symbol on rikus back thats the 2nd symbol its difrent form the dream eaters the dream eaters symbol is poniting up wile rikus symbol is poniting down as if its droping
Great observation. Sadly, people made it ages ago.

also i think that world is a new world it could be no it must be lion kings world or one other looking at the trees and the sky it must be a diffrent world
Lion King is a no since we've been there.

Esquire

Musketeer Mickey - YouTube

Skip to 1:29

KH has been known to expand upon areas. Maybe they expanded on this area?

Edit: Maybe the area is what Sora needs to go through to get to the tower where the Beagle Boys take Minnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back