• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Lucky I got the shortened one when I did; Square Enix seem to have taken it down already.

blueheart

Bronze Member

It very clearly is young MX.

Question would be really what Vanitas is doing there though...maybe his dark heart really found refuge in Xehanort's like Ven's did in Sora?

That would mean that Xehanort and Sora are connected as well, through Vanitas and Ven.

How is Xehanort connected to Vanitas?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Possibly, it's better than any bad theories we might get.

Well, that one is right now a theory too. ^__^
We don't know what exactly is up with Vanitas and Xehanort.

@Sephiroth, omg like harry and voldemort.

@blueheart, I did it from keepVid. Video was over 160 megs. Lance will have a download link up soon though,

It does have a certain similarity to it, only that they are hearts and not soul fragments...and these hearts have their own mind and will and come from a third person. ;)

There is so much mindbonk and theory potential in this trailer...crap.

EDIT:
@blueheart:

That Vanitas HAS some connection with Xehanort is already a no-brainer because he has the golden eyes.
HOW that connection exactly is situated is not known, but in the new trailer Vanitas appears beside the young Xehanort, which could indicate that Vanitas's heart hid inside Xehanort's, as Ven's did in Sora.
It's a first theory, not more.

Lancelot

Awards

You know what the young MX and Vanitas bit reminded me of? The Vanitas "cloning" that occurred in the KH2FM+ Secret Ending, when he seems to come from MX.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

Nomura: The answers lie in the sword that Ansem (Seeker of Darkness) gives to Riku (laughs)

blueheart

Bronze Member

I'm thinking that's a hallucination of Riku's. Frollo might remind him a bit of Ansem. So for a minute he actually sees him holding the sword.

*talkingoutofmyass*

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

You know what the young MX and Vanitas bit reminded me of? The Vanitas "cloning" that occurred in the KH2FM+ Secret Ending, when he seems to come from MX.

OMG, now that you mention that...it would make sense. Xehanort is a keyblade master so he might know exactly how Ven's heart was saved the first time around and he forged such a connection with Vanitas as well as a backup plan in the rare case his plans would fail.

Vanitas would then be "preserved" for a later use by him.

Nomura: The answers lie in the sword that Ansem (Seeker of Darkness) gives to Riku (laughs)

Lol, yep, because that sword is actually the shadow that is left of the X-blade...:p

billyzanesucks

Precisely what I was thinking. Probably another one of Xehanort's seeds.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Precisely what I was thinking. Probably another one of Xehanort's seeds.

Very reasonable when counting in the "golden eyes, pointy ears= deep Xehanort-connection"-rule.
Although we never got to see if Vanitas's ears are pointed due to his messy hair, lol.

Also, if Vanitas's heart can take refuge with Xehanort he would have the dark heart needed for the x-blade always at his deposal if he knows how to heal it.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Very reasonable when counting in the "golden eyes, pointy ears= deep Xehanort-connection"-rule.
Although we never got to see if Vanitas's ears are pointed due to his messy hair, lol.

Also, if Vanitas's heart can take refuge with Xehanort he would have the dark heart needed for the x-blade always at his deposal if he knows how to heal it.

Coming from Xehanort, I bet he knows.

Lancelot

Awards

I'm thinking that every boss has an equivalent on the other's side, based on story relevance and placement. i.e. Riku's boss is Terranort (Terra's final BBS fight), and Sora's is Vanitas (Ven's final BBS fight). Not that it would apply everywhere, but it's still a start.

Dale

Cant wait to see Soras reaction to that XD

Dale

@Lancelot:

That could be really it, as Nomura hinted before that something of Terra might be in Riku.

Reaction to what? 0_o

Yup at the end with Young MX and Vanitas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back