• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Well, they can't reveal everything in a trailer, Terra and Aqua also weren't shown anywhere.

hmm touche, its only been like 3 worlds shown god knows what the other 10 are gonna be :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

hmm touche, its only been like 3 worlds shown god knows what the other 10 are gonna be :D

Actually, we have seen 7 worlds so far in that trailer:

1. Traverse Town
2. La Cite de Clochés
3. Prankster's Paradise
4. Tron Legacy-World
5. Musketeer-world
6. Disney Castle
7. Radiant Garden

---

And besides, if Vanitas is there one can expect something related to Ventus as he's surely after him (and therefore after Sora if Vanitas knows where Ven's wounded heart is hiding).

---

EDIT:
@Lady-Lee:
Yep, that's why I would also want to see this...^___^

@Dale:
I don't think Aqua and Xion look that much similar to one another...Kairi and Xion would fit better.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Naturally my first thought while watching this movie was going into a loud and thunderous applause, not only for Nomura and the Osaka Team, but also our lovely mods and admins here at KHInsider. *O* Great work, you beautiful people! <3333333333333

Second thought? I still feel like we barely know anything about this game. Seriously. For the most part, almost none of those really big scenes seem to take place at the end of the game, but actually seem closer to the start of the game (i.e. Traverse Town and City of the Bells meetings of Young MX). The only exception to that would possibly be Lea's return and that whole thing in Disney Castle with Maleficent, though I suspect it's still set earlier in the game.

A great trailer! :DDDD

Last edited:

Dale

I hope so, this can take so many different directions, you theorist guys are never gonna guess the plot XD

vnnk

So that scene with Axel/Lea and Zexion/Ienzo is them back to being somebody's?

Cannot wait to see how Ienzo is done in the game if that is the case.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Naturally my first thought while watching this movie was going into a loud and thunderous applause, not only for Nomura and the Osaka Team, but also our lovely mods and admins here at KHInsider. *O* Great work, you beautiful people! <3333333333333

Second thought? I still feel like we barely know anything about this game. Seriously. For the most part, almost of those really big scenes seem to take place at the end of the game, but actually seem closer to the start of the game (i.e. Traverse Town and City of the Bells meetings of Young MX). The only exception to that would possibly be Lea's return and that whole thing in Disney Castle with Maleficent, though I suspect it's still set earlier in the game.

A great trailer! :DDDD

Y'know, you said something entirely correct here.
The spoilers are still not that severe as that we could predict the end result and stuff.
There is much new fodder for theorizing about many of the characters, yes, but not really for the overall plot.

I hope so, this can take so many different directions, you theorist guys are never gonna guess the plot XD
Don't be too sure on that...this community is crazy like no other.

People who totally want to avoid spoilers should refrain from going in any of the KH-sections.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i'm so sad because that game is for 3DS :S i would be much happier if it was for PSP...
but i loved the trailer, and that face of master xehanort scared me a bit at the beginning xD
Lea at Disney Castle's library... what's his affairs with mickey? good questions i would love to see answered :p

Dale

Guys you know the CG parts of the story mid way though the trailer, I wonder if thats foreshadowing a KH HD collection...

raycat27_2003

Awards

I just want to point out that the short version doesn't work. It gave the message: "The uploader has not made this video available". Anyway, I'm like spazzing out right now. This game has already surpassed any expectations I had. Good luck, theorists. I wish you well in your endeavors to come up with the right plot. :D

Lady-Lee

Awards
The ending alone is enough fodder for the theorists to go off of until release. I just want to know why axel was at Disney Castle, and why they keep letting maleficient in that joint.

Conductor

So glad my fire alarm's battery ran low so that it beeped at me until I was forced to wake up!

tumblr_lwggt3W0Gk1r3tr9mo1_400.jpg

Also, at 2:53 of the long version, Sora's in his KH1 outfit. Perhaps that's footage from the first time he changes worlds in the RoS? Or, rather, as he's entering the RoS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back