• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
This might have been discussed already, but why is Pinocchio a puppet in DDD? Doesn't this take place after Kh1?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Did anyone notice in the trailer the opening movie sceanes had riku using the oblivion keyblade?
sora_y_riku_kh_3d_by_rsvwinxkh-d4jkqt3.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did anyone notice in the trailer the opening movie sceanes had riku using the oblivion keyblade?
sora_y_riku_kh_3d_by_rsvwinxkh-d4jkqt3.jpg
That's Riku's "Way to the Dawn". If you wanted to show Riku with the Oblivion Keyblade, you should have screencapped the Xemnas fight.

Sector 3

This might have been discussed already, but why is Pinocchio a puppet in DDD? Doesn't this take place after Kh1?

tis a memory, my friend

Monstro in KH1 supposedly takes place AFTER the events depicted at Prankster's

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
That's Riku's "Way to the Dawn". If you wanted to show Riku with the Oblivion Keyblade, you should have screencapped the Xemnas fight.
I jus-I just said that.

tis a memory, my friend

Monstro in KH1 supposedly takes place AFTER the events depicted at Prankster's
in that case..lets see a lion king world with Simba before he was king.

I would love to see this in KH

Sector 3

I knorite? that traverse town world looks wicked cool.

shoot alright last world related post in here i swear

nomura already said no recurring disney worlds, all original worlds have been expanded to make up for the fact that they are back again

poof im outie

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, I don't think anyone welcomed Eysihk to the forums on page 143. Anyway, if you're still around, hiya new person! Welcome.

Also, I really like what you said about Kairi seeing into Riku's heart, and realizing he wasn't Ansem. I was irritated about that in the trailer, too. Hopefully Riku was talking about her. Honestly, it's ridiculous to me sometimes how things better suited about Kairi aren't. It makes more sense for Riku to be talking about her than Sora.

Also, I only have one complaint about this trailer. Where is the flirty Joshua? Where's the one that calls everyone "dear"? The INTJ, manipulative sociopath? I'm kind of joking, and I am glad to see a new side to him, but I'm sort of missing the "irritating" Josh in the trailer. I mean, I imagine he'll be more like himself when we see more of him in the game, but still.

By the way, does anyone think he'll be able to switch planes in this? You would think so, but I'm kind of thinking he's not able to. Especially since he can't seem to talk to Neku or whatever. But we don't know all of the details of that, so who knows. Then again, he talks to Sora and Riku and they're on different planes. Hmm...

And on the subject of memories, did Sora ever get all the memories of Data Sora? It was never clear to me if that happened or not. Or if Sora actually remembered Nami in KH2. I thought Nomura said he did when Roxas merged with Sora again (after he talks to Naminé), but is that accurate?

And I think I, too, remember Xion using the computer in Castle Oblivion or The World That Never Was. I remember white walls. I think it was around the time Roxas goes into a coma. I could probably find the video if anyone still cares, but I highly doubt it. Hahaha.

I'm not going to lie, I almost want to take a micrascope and see if I can see the words on the storybook. I'm curious. Maybe there are secrets there! Kidding. Kidding. But when I do get the game, I probably will try to read it before it turns into the scenes. I'm weird sometimes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And on the subject of memories, did Sora ever get all the memories of Data Sora? It was never clear to me if that happened or not. Or if Sora actually remembered Nami in KH2. I thought Nomura said he did when Roxas merged with Sora again (after he talks to Naminé), but is that accurate?
There's an extra scene in KH2 when Sora and Riku are stranded up on that building where Kingdom Hearts were after Roxas and Namine merged. Sora comments that he never thanked Namine.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Hey guys, I just noticed that there's an all-new Keyblade in the Jump Festa trailer. Look at the diving sequence into the Tron: Legacy world and you'll see Sora holding a new Keychain for his Keyblade! It has bells as its teeth so it's probably the Keyblade for La Cite des Cloches!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys, I just noticed that there's an all-new Keyblade in the Jump Festa trailer. Look at the diving sequence into the Tron: Legacy world and you'll see Sora holding a new Keyblade! It has bells as its teeth so it's probably the Keyblade for La Cite des Cloches!
Good catch. It looks nice.

BTW, it's not a new Keyblade. It's a new keychain though~

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys, I just noticed that there's an all-new Keyblade in the Jump Festa trailer. Look at the diving sequence into the Tron: Legacy world and you'll see Sora holding a new Keychain for his Keyblade! It has bells as its teeth so it's probably the Keyblade for La Cite des Cloches!
Nice find.

I wonder if Sora and Riku will have the same new keyblades throughout this game or if they can also get some unique ones too like in BBS.

localorange

*rubs face* Wow, I haven't been in here since forever. But super trailer is super awesome XDDD. It's what I signed in here for XDD.

Ok, so I'm just going to throw out some ideas that have been mulling in my head since I've been watching the english sub trailers. I'll use quotes and youtube # times as the "source," if you will. I've skimmed all of the pages lightly, and have only seriously read from page 168. I'm bringing up subjects that are beyond redundant, feel free to say so.

Ok, so here's the youtube video I've been watching:

1) Sora @5:36: "This is the place that Yen Sid was talking about...a world inside a dream you can't wake up from...and if you don't wake up, you can't return to your original world."

Given the serious lack of Aqua, I'm going to take a guess and say that Sora will be finding Aqua via the world he lands in at this point in the trailer. If this game isn't going to have a happy ending (and I don't think it will), and also serve as a continuation into KH3 the same way the 6th Harry Potter book was to the 7th, I also have a feeling that Sora is going to end up getting stuck here by the end of the game. Whether it will be by his own actions or for the sake of the plot is another story. It could, and probably will be both.

2) @6:18 - Ansem SoD picking up Frollo's sword/dagger.

Back in 3:09, Yen Sid mentions that most, if not all of, the worlds Sora and Riku will be visiting are worlds that were not returned to their original states completely, but fell into sleep. No gates are led into there, and "not even the heartless can trespass into them."

This makes me wonder if Xehanort's seeds, aka Ansem SoD and Xemnas, (and possibly others like Braig/Xigbar), can gain access into these worlds. If that is so, then a situation could happen in La Citie des Clochés (or whatever they've named the Notre Dame world), where Ansem SoD possesses Frollo to give him extra powers of darkness, and Riku has to fight him. Then Ansem himself pops up, takes the sword/dagger, and points it at Riku.

3) 6:20 Lea: "What a drag. I've been looking for you. Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?"

Would it be at all possible that we're looking at Ienzo and Aelaeus not remembering their nobodies and Organization XIII, but Lea remembering Axel and Organization XIII? Lea's comment of "Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?" could make perfect sense in this context if he's tasked with finding a way to try and jog Ienzo and Aelaeus's memories. It could also be why Lea is in his Organization XIII cloak, indicating that he could still have access to travel to different worlds via dark corridors.

As far as Ienzo, the popular theory that he used his powers of illusion (one that I happily supported XDD), isn't true, and that maybe exposure to the RoD and dark powers made him age? I know it's a ridiculous stretch, but I'm just throwing it out there.

4) 7:14: Xemnas: "Even within a heartless doll, a heart resides...?"

This has got to be a reference to Terra, Ven, or the both of them. I can't think of anything else. If this is a reference to Terra, this just made Xemnas about 10,000X more interesting, because it means there was possibly more of Terra's subconscious existing in Xemnas than anyone has previously realized.

5) Young Master Xehanort and Vanitas appearing before Sora @ 7:50

tumblr_lovr358jGd1qgm71h.gif

*Clears throat* Ahem, sorry. Just excited to see I was right about Vanitas. I had a feeling that he'd return seeking to reunite with Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back