• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park or Family Guy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

...South Park doesn't focus on flashbacks...?

Chef left South Park because Matt and Trey mocked his religion or whatever, Scientology. And it was the funniest episode ever because of John Travolta, R. Kelly, and Tom Cruise, in the closet, nuff said.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The show they got rid of Chef was one of the most funny episodes I ever saw.

See Family Guy is funny and all, but I felt like it has been drying up as time went on. I mean the first seasons were amazing, but when they were able to get back on the air it just didn't have the same feel i guess.
Now South Park has been keeping my laughing since day 1. One of the best episodes is when the kids take Jesus to Afganistan to save Santa. That is just a classic lol.
That chef episode was hilarious.
"He's not dead yet."

"WHAT?"

"They say you don't die until you-"

*distant diarhea noises*

"Ok, he's dead now."

Family Guy has been dying... They're so desperate they've actually tried pairing Brian with Louis. Funny but... Meh.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
how did i get paranoid it's not like i capped it as if i was screaming I just wrote that you made a mistake
Look who's talking about kid huh

Well I don't want to start anything again so just calm down I'm out already Okay !

S

Shadow Soldier

That chef episode was hilarious.
"He's not dead yet."

"WHAT?"

"They say you don't die until you-"

*distant diarhea noises*

"Ok, he's dead now."

Family Guy has been dying... They're so desperate they've actually tried pairing Brian with Louis. Funny but... Meh.

Fun fact, the dude who voiced Darth Chef, was the same dude who played Darth Maul in Star Wars Episode I..

Trag

Bronze Member
I like how George Clooney voiced Sparky the Dog. A lot of celebrities they get on the show have really minor parts.
Actually, I think that's one of my favorite episodes, Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boatride.
In the beginning, Cartman says something about Sylvester being able to kick Sparkey's ass, I think it was fucking hysterical that the dogs name was Sylvester, for whatever reason.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
itt south park consists of

random concept/issue of the day
liberitarian bullshit
cartman acts like an asshole
kenny dies

S

Shadow Soldier

That's what makes it awesome yes.

Though, I'm more of a fan of the old episodes, where everything is paper. I love the WoW episode, how they did the stereotypical thing, it made me laugh.

Trag

Bronze Member
There was only about 5 episodes with paper, because of how tedious it was. The three first episodes and the two shorts.
And if you knew, they satirize both Liberalism and Conservatism, duuhhhhhh. Kenny only dies every once in a while, After the sixth season they stopped doing it, really.

xXZack FairxX

Limited time on the air? Even if it gets canceled, you know they're going to air repeats over and over. I'm mainly a fan of South Park because it takes stabs at popular things in life, Guitar Hero, The Da Vinci Code, Hardy Boys. And it takes stabs at religions and faiths and beliefs...

South Park is better than Family Guy...

South Park has been getting away with the things they've been making fun of for years.

But Family Guy is funnier. In my opinion.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
That's what makes it awesome yes.

1251605381426.jpg

Trag

Bronze Member
They stopped killing him off every episode in the 6th season, people protested the show for it.

Parker and Stone grew tired of it, it became mundane and less funny than they originally intended.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I still love that line though. "OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!" "YOU BASTARDS!" If they replaced it with someone like Cartman, "OH MY GOD! HE FINALLY KILLED CARTMAN!" "THANK YOU!" Funny, but not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back