• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Path to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
It was fine Mist. And I posted as well!

Septem Noviembre

Age: Unknown, as she keeps a rather young appearance through magic.

Abilities: Like all witches, Septem is able to use Soul Protect. Septem, through her affinities, is also capable of flight and manipulation of an element she calls 'shadow'.

'Shadow' is a substance that isn't really composed of any substance. It's not an opposite of light as it is a part of it. It's really an illusionary technique, one that warps a person's perception of their surroundings to the point that their brain either tricks the body into feeling physically restrained or harmed or, the individual harms themself.

Septem is capable of using this illusory technique from great distances, making her a nasty prankster.

Septem is also capable of changing into the animal form of a raven and summoning up droves of the birds to come to her aid. As well as making said birds explosive

Septem is very fond of the fire element (so useful in so many ways) and as such knows many fire spells as well.

Also, by chanting: Wrath of Darkness hear my plea, I call to you, my soul to thee. Take these lives from this world, take their soul, drag them into darknesses HOLD!! and sealing by tilting her two raised fingers down towards the earth she can cover a impaled opponent in darkness and plunge them into the earth.

Using the darkness she can make swords and other weapons

Her other chant:"I sit in the midst of evil, among some of the worst
I must rise above this evil, bring down my curse
darkness arise, breathe air, and take form
curse the day these creatures were born
I call you forth, stand by my side, do my bidding, DARKNESS ARISE!!

Summons creatures of darkness for her to command

Personality: She's a manipulator but, also states that she doesn't really have any goal when she's messing with someone.
Think of her as 'affably evil'. Sure, if you're a meister or a weapon she'll mess around with you and make some threats but, in the end, she might invite you to coffee or offer to hang out later. Is she honest or a decietful liar? No one really knows, she's just a neutral individual who likes messing with folks.
When it comes to confrontation, she can switch between any emotion you can think of. A gung-ho warrior ready to spill blood or a wimpy shrimp who'll run away first chance they get.

Appearance: Septem Noviembre, through a fun manipulation of magic, is able to make herself look anywhere from nine years of age to a far older forty. She always has an attractively healthy figure, like many witches these days do, and only has a few constants about her appearance. Her eyes are always a tawny color with a tinge of red, expressive in many ways. Her hair is a deep, solid, black most always tied up into a lengthy ponytail. Her left hand's fingernails are black whereas her right's are red.

Clothes-wise, Septem likes to dress in whatever suits her age. From a frilled black, lacey, skirt get-up as a kid to a very exposing set of attire as an adult to even formal clothes in her older appearances. Always in these forms, Septem will be capped with her witches hat, a black steeped hat whose point curls inward into a spiral with a patch on the front of it of a smiling cat. The patch in question is, through a charm, animated and capable of speech, named 'Patch' of course.

Body build: Anywhere from adorably lean or muscular to outrageously feminine and stare-worthy.

Extra: She loves chocolate and coffee

Bio: TBW

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, Lunar is currently having trouble getting on the forums (or at least he had been this morning); so he's asked me to let everyone know and that it's okay that we progress with the story even though he's having trouble. I'll work on a post tomorrow night, depends on how tired I am after work. I hope I'm not too tired to get some of my plans for tomorrow done. :)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Lunarmaster54 said:
Flower: When it comes to spell casting, the meisters use their soul wavelength in order to use attacks (their version of spells. Henry and Touketsu’s “Tamishi kaifuku” for example. They also by habit call out the name of the attack but you probably don’t strictly have to). Witches cast spells and such through chants although some only need to wave their hands or snap their fingers in order to use weaker things (Like Septem summoning her ravens).

I’m not particularly sure if weapons can use attacks and such besides the basic stuff but since this is an rp (MY rp to boot) I rule that if the weapon has an attack it wants to use then it can use it but the attack will be weaker than it would be if said weapon had a partner

Did that help?

@Everyone: It really really sucks not being able to access the site without a proxy (and even then I can't log on) hopefully the problem with the site gets fixed soon! Till then, lets see those posts coming! I can still READ them even though I can't sign in....

Okay, I hope this helps the questions (asked and unasked). :) I'll try to get a post up tonight, but more than likely it'd be tomorrow morning.

Awards
I don't know if I'll post tonight or tomorrow, but it'll be one of those two. :d

EDIT:
Tonight, I'm posting tonight. But it may be longer than usual, so sorry in advance about that.

Edit Edit:
DONE! As usual, if there's anything I need to change, I'll be happy to do it~

Last edited:
Awards
Guess what? I'm back! Without a proxy or anything! :) it seems the site is fixed
tumblr_m17npflEbh1rp1uzco1_250.gif
Welcome back, buddy.

Abhorsen

I have returned, and posted too. No one is to notice Rea slipping away. Hear me ppl None of that, no 'I had a feeling' ' Something was missing' 'I saw Rea' NO. NO. Just making that clear... anyways it is good to be back. and haha Mistearea i blew ya off the roof!!

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Finally back after my little hiatus. Had college shit to do, but now I am open. I just posted about 10 min. or so ago. I'm hoping for V.L.A.D to get involved with the main group sooner or later. The giant Kishin he's now fighting i bound to get noticed by now. XD

Awards
Finally back after my little hiatus. Had college shit to do, but now I am open. I just posted about 10 min. or so ago. I'm hoping for V.L.A.D to get involved with the main group sooner or later. The giant Kishin he's now fighting i bound to get noticed by now. XD
Welcome back~ :D It's really good to see ya again!

Abhorsen

@ Wallflower does your character really think touketsu is boring or did I misread.. He isnt boring.. >.>

Abhorsen

Michelle doesn't think he's spontaneous enough to be exciting. :x

I'll be happy to change it if you want. :D

Its fine, leave it that way, I was just curious. I do hope that her opinion changes, Touketsu is a pretty cool guy.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Question, Abs. What are Clarvessa and Septem intending to do with V.L.A.D? I don't need the plot details, I just need to know if they're gonna be a group for a while or if this is simply a one-time meeting. It'll determine how my next post is formulated. BTW, I have my Villain Witch Temp. halfway done.

I'll send all 3 Witch Temps. to the Signups by tonight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back