• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Path to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
That depends on the contents of your post. If the purpose of the post is simply character development through say, their own side story, then go ahead and post. BUT! If the contents of the post are relevant to the plot of the entire RP, except for say asking if anyone has any idea what's about to go down, then hold off until one of the guys posts about the general plot to further advance it.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Let me put it this way. I did not expect something like that. If anything, I expected something a bit less in the level of skill.

By the way people, my inspiration for my intro post was a cut on the back of my hand. I say this only because I have been awake for 24 hours and need some sleep bad. I'm not as young as I used to be.

Awards
Let me put it this way. I did not expect something like that. If anything, I expected something a bit less in the level of skill.
Thank you! ...I think. ^^ I didn't think it advanced anything, really, I just wanted to get her thoughts and feelings out there. I'm prone to messing up, but I've finally been able to make long posts lately. Although this is just my second RP, so I don't know how long that'll be able to last. Hopefully I won't falter in that aspect, although I doubt I won't.
By the way people, my inspiration for my intro post was a cut on the back of my hand. I say this only because I have been awake for 24 hours and need some sleep bad. I'm not as young as I used to be.
A cut on the back of your hand inspired your whole intro post? I wish I could do that.

Abhorsen

Your doing fine Flower. I think I speak for Lunar as well. Its good stuff.

@ Everyone else I like everything so far. I will post tonight after work. Im on my lunch break right now.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thank you! ...I think. ^^ I didn't think it advanced anything, really, I just wanted to get her thoughts and feelings out there. I'm prone to messing up, but I've finally been able to make long posts lately. Although this is just my second RP, so I don't know how long that'll be able to last. Hopefully I won't falter in that aspect, although I doubt I won't.

A cut on the back of your hand inspired your whole intro post? I wish I could do that.

No need to be so modest. Trust me, your'e doing just FINE. :D

Muramasa

Haven't exactly befriended anyone else yet, but theirs the chance I'll be able to do that later, right? Anyways, I like the pace were going and it's easy enough to post something without feeling lost. On the other hand, everyone else's posts are longer than mine. (is that alright?).

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
It's fine. Everyone has their own style. Take some people that I used to RP with for example. They could make three large paragraph just by describing drinking a glass of water. Hell, I used to be one of those.

It's quality over quantity that matters most. At least to me that is.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I'm sorry I took so long to post, there were a lot of complications I ran into yesterday! Sorry! I've posted now, though, please tell me if I made a mistake anywhere!

Its not a problem Flower! and your post was just fine, no mistakes that I could see :)

Muramasa

I agree. Your doing just fine Muramasa

Alright glad to hear it. I guess I was just over thinking things too much, being new at this an all. It never occurred to me that it was just a matter of style. So thanks Darkfyre and Lunar.

Posted again, looking forward to being trapped in a bus with all of ya, lol.

Awards
*sigh* Finally finished this... o3o If there's any problem at all with it, let me know and I'll be happy to fix it.
'i have read and accepted the rules above'

Name: Michelle

Personality: She has a strong and forceful personality, and is not afraid to take charge. She's not the brightest and doesn't claim to be, but she is very blunt about what she thinks. Although she likes to think of herself as independent, she is not against recieving help from others.

Goals (what the character is striving for): She is here simply to experience a new thing-

Appearance:
Michelle
Michelle
Her outfits tend to vary, but they're usually T-shirts and pants unless there's a reason for her to dress out.

Weapon type: Scythe

Abilities: Can turn her arm or forearm into a scythe's blade

Soul resonance (if acquired): None yet

Kinshin Souls Eaten: 15

Body build (are you fat, skinny, in the middle, what?): Curvy and somewhat slender.

Bio: When she was younger, she watched over her cousin Harmony most of the time, whom she called carrot top because of her odd natural hair color. Harmony, in turn, called her potato since her hair was brown, although both admitted that it was no where near the same shade. The two stuck together and were really close, and at one point attempted to wield each other as Meister and weapon, although that had not worked out. Michelle moved away to Steampunk City soon after turning 8.
A bit too blunt for most people, and a harsh judge of many others, she only gained a handful of close friends. Which was just fine with her, because she wasn't so desperate that she'd want to keep someone she hated or couldn't trust close to her. She enjoyed the peace and quiet for a while, but also wanted some adventure and excitement in her life. She wasn't content with living peacefully; she wanted to fight. She kept up her exercises, but has little experience using her weapon abilities.
She plans on enrolling at the Academy soon, especially after recent events started to threaten her town.

Extras (Theme and such): None

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back