• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Path to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
The rp thread goes up on March 15th everyone. Waiting for two people's temps who said their interested and in the meantime working on plot related stuff.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I have read and accepted the rules above.

Name: Raine (pronounced Rain) Hawthorne

Personality: Raine has a very quiet disposition, observant, she isn't afraid to call things as she sees them. Loyal and devoted, she has a child-like innocence, generally leading to her getting in trouble that she needs her friends to bail her out of. Cheerful and friendly, Raine is gentle and kind to those who need a friend; although when provoked, she's very frightening because of her usual nature. She's always willing to help out a friend, no matter the situation. Raine could be called naive or too trusting, but I wouldn't suggest trying to take advantage of her. It seems as if there's a strange sadness that crosses her eyes at times, but all in all, she's got a heart of gold and is a friend that would be wise to have.

Goals: N/A

Appearance: Pale skinned, heart-shaped face and sad, beautiful pale blue-violet eyes rimmed with dark sooty lashes. Raine has pale silvery-violet hair that falls to her waist. She's 5'7" in height and is slim, she wears a silver necklace and a matching silver bracelet on her wrist. She has a slim nose and round ears that she hides behind her hair, thin, pale lips are always in a frown. Long, slim fingers; Raine wears a sleeveless icy blue dress that flares near the ankles. The dress exposes her back and reveals her wings tattoo. Raine never wears shoes, and her nails are painted with an icy blue polish. This in combination with the rest of her appearance, makes it appear as if she's an angel sitting in the moonlight that's lost her ability to fly.

Weapon Type: Click!

Abilities: Raine is very close to the world around her, even being able to hear the planet and/or feeling the same way it is. Meaning, if the area's weak and sick, she is too, but if it's healthy and strong, the same thing for her. Other than this, Raine is very good at figuring out someone’s intention, and if she can’t she’ll shut herself down so they can’t read her.

Body Build: Slim, long limbs that are perfect for playing piano and guitar, she's slim and is about medium height.

Soul Resonance: Currently sealed, will be gain during the RP.

Bio: Ever since Raine was little, she knew her existence was different from rest of the kids in the village. I mean, none of them could hear the world around them as well as she could. Remaining silent about her gifts, she tried to ignore the destruction that happened around her. After things grew violent around home at the age of thirteen, Raine ran away multiple times.

Only for each time to be dragged back and rebuked for it; this continued until six months before her sixteenth birthday. Losing control of her temper, Raine attacked her uncle and injured him; fleeing after she'd subdued him. Raine wandered for the next six months, until she found her way to the DWMA, there she was enrolled in class and was told she was supposed to meet up with a boy named Henry and his weapon, Bella.

This is where the RP starts for young Raine.

Extras:

Other: The only time her voice goes from being gentle is when she's angered, but even then she never shouts at someone.

Theme Song: Bring on the Rain by Jo Dee Messina

Hidden Theme: Perfect by Pink

Battle Theme: Earth, Wind, Fire and Air by the Hex Girls

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Approved by me. Once Abs takes a look and adds his two cents i'll put it on the front page :)

Rp thread goes up the day after tomorrow folks!

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
LOL. I feel so outnumbered. :S

I'm the only one who made a Witch template. O_O

I'm actually considering making 2 more Witch characters just to balance all this out....:D

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
That'd be pretty awesome Klom :)

Me and Abs both have a witch to put up here when the time comes as well!

(and for everyone else, RP thread goes up tomorrow)

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hehehehe. I had to make his seem as bad-ass as possible.

EDIT: I might make a weapon character later on in the story. It all depends on what I decide his weapon to be. After playing Soul Calibur IV, I might make it a scythe.

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Klom, I already have a witch temp. Her name is Rea. It is on the front page.

Also, I posted.

Muramasa

Alright I've posted, hopefully it's acceptable enough. Head kind of hurts now but I was probably thinking to hard on how to jump in, lol.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Is it my turn to post? I'm not sure whether it is or isn't...

I think after the initial intro posts, everyone just breaks off into groups and post as is required. But considering the case for this one right now, I think that you might not want to advance the story time too much. Otherwise it could clash with the original plot.

Awards
I think after the initial intro posts, everyone just breaks off into groups and post as is required. But considering the case for this one right now, I think that you might not want to advance the story time too much. Otherwise it could clash with the original plot.
So I post without progressing too far into something? Or do I wait for someone else to post to move the plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back