• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Path to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Okay. So here's the plan.

I want everyone still interested in this to post on here saying that they are still interested. Skitty, I seem to remember Dream wanting to get in on this so if she has a temp, tell her to post it. I haven't seen Mist or Muramasa in a long time so we'll have to say that their characters got captured or something. If everyone's on board I can probably post here on Friday, October 5th and then this rp will be revived.

If I were you i'd go read the rp thread and get in touch with your characters again. it's been quite some time since you've used them after all.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Post em here!

Ready? Break!!!!

Oh and Flower? Love the new avatar

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I'm still interested, Raine and Cloud have been refusing to leave me alone. *looks over at the two mentioned characters*

Cloud: So, this is getting going again? Nice. Raine, time to finish up on the card games!

Raine: Oooh, you're just excited because one that means the story's moving again; and two, it means I can't kick your butt anymore in Go Fish and the like. *puts the cards down and grins* Can't wait for this to get started again!

Awards
Okay. So here's the plan.

I want everyone still interested in this to post on here saying that they are still interested. Skitty, I seem to remember Dream wanting to get in on this so if she has a temp, tell her to post it. I haven't seen Mist or Muramasa in a long time so we'll have to say that their characters got captured or something. If everyone's on board I can probably post here on Thursday, October 4th and then this rp will be revived.
If I remember correctly, we were about to split up or something to that effect. Muramasa's character's, at least, were about to go eat. Why not simply lose touch with them until he returns? I saw Muramasa earlier this month, and he said he would try to come back soon, and I believe in him.
Misty's character would be a stickier situation. Race and one of mine literally just became partners(would have posted in response to that, but I couldn't think of a way to stretch out the response long enough to justify a post), and his other two characters just introduced themselves. We could split up from them, but I haven't heard from Misty, so I don't know when he's planning on coming back. If we're separated, it'll only work up to when we have to return, since we can't exactly go back without a handful of the students we came with.

Oh and Flower? Love the new avatar
Meow meow~ <3

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Flower, I get the feeling you've exsplained all of that to me before. I got the strangest sense of Déjà Vu when reading it. Weird.. anyways:

Muramasa's character's, at least, were about to go eat. Why not simply lose touch with them until he returns? I saw Muramasa earlier this month, and he said he would try to come back soon, and I believe in him.

Fine by me. If he says he'll be back soon then I believe in him too.

isty's character would be a stickier situation. Race and one of mine literally just became partners(would have posted in response to that, but I couldn't think of a way to stretch out the response long enough to justify a post), and his other two characters just introduced themselves. We could split up from them, but I haven't heard from Misty, so I don't know when he's planning on coming back. If we're separated, it'll only work up to when we have to return, since we can't exactly go back without a handful of the students we came with.

Oh we can, we've done it once in the last rp. With all of the witch activity and evil afoot going back without a student will be very troubling but Lord Death, being Lord Death, knew something like this may happen so he won't be completely caught off guard. Plus it'll give Mist something to post about when he does return, and explain in story why he's been gone.

Meow meow~ <3

:D i love cats!

Awards
Oh we can, we've done it once in the last rp. With all of the witch activity and evil afoot going back without a student will be very troubling but Lord Death, being Lord Death, knew something like this may happen so he won't be completely caught off guard. Plus it'll give Mist something to post about when he does return, and explain in story why he's been gone.

Harmony: B...By Lord Death being Lord Death, what do you mean...?

Also, a little sad to say it, but then I'm leaving Michelle behind with Race as well. They just became partners, after all.

:D i love cats!
tumblr_mb5rq2LMlJ1ql5ruko1_500.gif

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Harmony: B...By Lord Death being Lord Death, what do you mean...?

Henry: He's about as wise as Dumbledore. Just goofier. Don't worry, he's got the school's best interests at heart!

Also, a little sad to say it, but then I'm leaving Michelle behind with Race as well. They just became partners, after all.

Hopefully they'll be back soon!

That picture is so adorable!!!! :D

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm in, too.

I remember V.L.A.D'S last position: Warning Could off while two Witches whose names I forget were screwing with him. The other char. I had was plotting a massacre.

Midterms are coming up, though.....

Muramasa

Haha yeah, don't know how long ya guys have been waiting for others to make a post. But, I have finally made a post and Masa is back in the game! xDD So will all of us regroup eventually again Lunar? Oh yeah, I forgot if Weapons like Love can eat...but didn't see much harm in saying so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back