• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Hanran e no pasu (A Lunarmaster54, Abhorsen and Klom89 production) (signups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why wouldn't you?

Bus money, my boy. I have my U-Pass for CTA, but Pace.......I have no bus money to and from.

[
I'll check it out next chance I get

Cool.

BTW.....I'm confused about your'e post.

Henry and Abby were fighting The Black Knight, so how are they walking back to thee DWMA, and second of all, why are Treska and Moses fighting? They were fighting that creature, but since Scribbles hasn't joined back up, I duno what we're gonna do about Moses....

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Henry and Abby were fighting The Black Knight, so how are they walking back to thee DWMA, and second of all, why are Treska and Moses fighting? They were fighting that creature, but since Scribbles hasn't joined back up, I duno what we're gonna do about Moses....

They were fighting on the outskirts of the city, and now that the battle is over they walked back into the city and met up with you. As for how Henry isn't dead, well he was injected with vampire blood at the same time as he activated his spirit pulse. Both of those heal him on their own and together was enough to keep him walking around after the fight. He can't control his body the way he wants to anymore (as he will find out next post) and he'll find out all of the other negative repercussions when he gets looked at by Angela (and be absent for a while)

As for Treska fighting Moses....did I say that? I was tired so I worded that wrong. I meant fighting alongside not with. I'll edit it.

Moses...we can keep him around I guess, or send him away. Its up to you.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Sooo its been a few days. No ones posted. This needs to change. People need to post. Mmkay? You can post in other things. Post here. Its not difficult.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Started a story arc that'll affect everyone at the DWMA, so make sure to read my last post and the other posts that follow it. Lets get this rp moving.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Started a story arc that'll affect everyone at the DWMA, so make sure to read my last post and the other posts that follow it. Lets get this rp moving.

Sounds good. Sorry for not being such an avid poster lately; but I have two 7-page essays and a novella to read, so I'm pretty booked. I'll try to get something in, though.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Sounds good. Sorry for not being such an avid poster lately; but I have two 7-page essays and a novella to read, so I'm pretty booked. I'll try to get something in, though.

Its fine Klom. Rl comes first.

Come ON people. Post.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Oi, I finally have some time to put into this. I will have my temp up soon. After that all I will need is an up-to-date summary.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Meister

Name: Melissa Lockeheart

Personality: Melissa is a smart person. She is very kind. Always helping others out in their time of need, very well versed in problem solving and technology. For the most part she is a laid back person. If there’s something that’s going to happen, Melissa simply steps back and thinks about whether or not her getting involved will make the situation better or worse. Melissa gets along with people pretty well for the most part. If someone has something negative to say she might not always like it, but she would instantly defend someone’s right to their own opinions. In no way is she a push over.

Goals: To help Yohan and Bastion find out what happened to their parents and defeat the ones who killed them.

Appearance: Melissa

Gādian no hon'nō: Melissa' symbol forms on her back, when activated it glows a bright bluish-green. When it is activated it allows the twins to move freely while in their weapon modes. They float around Melissa, giving her free movement of her body. They can attack on their own or through body movements and hand gestures can attack with the help of Melissa. She only uses this when she is in her Soul Resonance mode and her energy is about depleted.

Bio: Melissa was born in Death city by a mother who didn’t love her and a father who didn’t even know she was alive. When Melissa turned seven her mother ran out on her, leaving her to fend for herself. While out in the streets looking for food Melissa happened upon two boys, a set of twins at that. The two boys Yohan and Bastion both at the year of four at the time. Due to an incident involving their parents Yohan had lost the ability to speak and his brother Bastion was in a bit of a shock.

Melissa took the two boys in and raised them. It was a struggle for them just to get enough to eat on a daily basis. They all had to work different jobs around town so they could buy food. They were living in an abandoned house. It had been left by its previous occupants full furnished. Growing up together bonded them together. The twins considered Melissa their sister, while Melissa thought the same of the twins. It wasn’t until later on in their life that Melissa would find out they were weapons and that their souls could resonate.

One night after a job Melissa (now 13) was walking home with the twins (now 10). They were attacked by a Kishin by the name of Hyde. The twins pleaded Melissa use them to defeat the monster. Melissa unaware the twins where weapons was confused at their request. The twins transformed before her very eyes, into a pair of twin Scimitar swords. Melissa who had no training at all in the way of fighting tried her hardest but ended up fairly beaten. At the last minute a man step in front of the beast and slayed it in an instant. The man urged that Melissa and the twins join the DWMA to train. From that moment on they were students.

Bodies build: Melissa is a tall and slender person. Her skin is on the light side unlike the twins. Her bust is rather large, she wears a 44dd bra.

Extras:

Soul Resonance Form: When Soul Resonance is activated an armor forms around Melissa' body. Armor. The twins blades disappear to form large energy blades that glow an eerie green color. They extend farther and wider than before, reaching up to seven feet long and a foot and a half wide. They are so sharp they can cut through a pillar of rock with a single swipe and make it look as though it had never been touched. As Melissa' energy depletes the armor slowly fades piece by piece. The twins blades shrink inch by inch as their energy depletes.

Weapons

Name: Yohan and Bastion

Personality:

Yohan is a mellow person always easygoing and never been easy to anger. When he gets angry though it is best to watch out and get away as fast as possible. He has never been good when it comes to making friends even with other students. He mostly keeps to himself his only friends are his brother and Melissa.

Bastion has a strange personality is a shy and silent type but can be hyper and rowdy at the same time. It takes a lot to get him angry but when you do he goes into a blind rage, when he is faced with danger he can be strong and when he needs to protect others is the best when coming to the rescue.

Goals: Find the ones who killed their parents and get revenge.

Appearance: Yohan and Bastion

Bio: Yohan and Bastion were born in Death city. Their parents where a Meister and Weapon duo. They were killed by a power witch and her gang of Kishin. Yohan under shock lost his ability to speak, while Bastion too was in shock. They were found one day by a young girl by the name of Melissa. She raised them as her own brothers. Because Yohan couldn’t speak he learned some sign language and how to express himself through looks and body gestures.

It was a struggle for them just to get enough to eat on a daily basis. They all had to work different jobs around town so they could buy food. They were living in an abandoned house. It had been left by its previous occupants full furnished. Growing up together bonded them together. The twins considered Melissa their sister, while Melissa thought the same of the twins. It wasn’t until later on in their life that Melissa would find out they were weapons and that their souls could resonate.

One night after a job Melissa (now 13) was walking home with the twins (now 10). They were attacked by a Kishin by the name of Hyde. Hyde struck a chord in Yohan and Bastions mind, he was one of the Kishin the witch had with her when their parents were killed. The twins pleaded Melissa use them to defeat the monster. Melissa unaware the twins where weapons was confused at their request. The twins transformed before her very eyes, into a pair of twin Scimitar swords. Melissa who had no training at all in the way of fighting tried her hardest but ended up fairly beaten. At the last minute a man step in front of the beast and slayed it in an instant. The man urged that Melissa and the twins join the DWMA to train. From that moment on they were students.

Weapon: Twin Scimitar Swords

Bodies build: The twins are of a skinny, short nature. They have a slight muscle tone, but nothing over the top. Their skin (though in the picture is white) is a dark caramel color

Extras: TBA

Here I'm reposting my temps with a bit added in. I hope they are ok, I will read the previous posts in the RP and hopefully start the posting up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back