• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Hanran e no pasu (A Lunarmaster54, Abhorsen and Klom89 production) (signups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
No Prob.

Okay, since Klom's MIA due to schoolwork (meaning Abs and myself can't post) me and Abs want Darkfyre, Bone and Von to go ahead and post again. It'll stop the rp from dying and continue the story at the same time.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
No Prob.

Okay, since Klom's MIA due to schoolwork (meaning Abs and myself can't post) me and Abs want Darkfyre, Bone and Von to go ahead and post again. It'll stop the rp from dying and continue the story at the same time.

I'll be posting soon. (I have to red a 400+ page novel, so I'm organizing my time) Question....Is 1987 before or after Mabaa's grim world? Cause I'm thinking of a flashback sequence that details how Gear and Treska failed to protect Death (Check my temp. if your'e confused) and then their present state of affairs within the Rebellion.

And Darkfyre, your'e character's name is Kefka. Kefka is the name of the FF VI villain, Kefka Palazzo, an evil clown who wants to use magic to destroy all existence. That was the reference I mentioned before. ^_^

Abhorsen

1987 is present time Klom. It is when we pick back up. Dont sweat the school work we understand, just post asap so we dont lose this rp. the future that Lunar and myself reference is nearly 200 years away. The period where Lord Death is captured is near the end of this 'chapter' in years i am not sure, Lunar may have a better idea but id rather play this thing out and see how and when it comes about.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Its cool Darkfyre, With all of that KH3D news (which was freaking fantastic might I add) people flooded the site and caused it to crash...

My post will be up before the day is out BTW

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Its cool Darkfyre, With all of that KH3D news (which was freaking fantastic might I add) people flooded the site and caused it to crash...

My post will be up before the day is out BTW

Cool. Sorry my post wasn't very long. My frazzled brain limited my creative juices...>_>

Watched the Riku Gameplay videos. He looks badass.......But why the hell are there cuddly animals that look like something from Shojo Mangas?

Dream Eaters are cool enemy names.....I was expecting something more.....I dunno, menacing.

It's almost as if they addd that crap in just to PROVE that the game was still for kids. >_>

Lunarmaster54

Awards
The dream eaters were cute and its good to have an animal companion that does badass things :)

and yes Riku DOES look badass :D I love how he can do blade charge!

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im sooooo sorry that I haven't done anything with my temps. School has had me slam packed to the brim. I have not had a single day to myself since school started. Even my weekend is booked up with school work and classes. I still wqnt to join this, but my schedule wont permit me. I am so sorry about this guys.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Posted.
The roleplay is progressing now, slowly

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll be posting tomorrow for sure.....I have some other obligations to tend to; such as College Mid-Terms......

And Lunar, you REALLY Like Reborn, huh? I used to read the Manga until it made the transition from comedy story to full-blown action flick.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I posted. I kinda had to take care of some things like a character analysis for both English and Theatre.

On a side note, I rather enjoyed the transition of Reborn. It showed that it could handle serious situations which I really love. That and the fight scenes are fucking epic.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
And Lunar, you REALLY Like Reborn, huh? I used to read the Manga until it made the transition from comedy story to full-blown action flick.

Yep!! and I thought it got better once it went from comedy (which imo wasn't very funny) to action. Season 4 and on really suck you in!

I rather enjoyed the transition of Reborn. It showed that it could handle serious situations which I really love. That and the fight scenes are bonking epic.

This ^^

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yep!! and I thought it got better once it went from comedy (which imo wasn't very funny) to action. Season 4 and on really suck you in!

This ^^

Posting so this Thread doesn't die.

Meh. You want a good anime? Code Geass or .hack//ROOTS. Though ROOTS is for those that are looking for character development as opposed to action.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Posted.

Meh. You want a good anime? Code Geass or .hack//ROOTS. Though ROOTS is for those that are looking for character development as opposed to action

.Hack put me to sleep when I tried to watch it last and Geass isn't really my style. Though I do advise you to try out the series When they Cry (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni kai) its pretty great. Kai is when things start to REALLY heat up. Its suspense/horror with a little comedy thrown in.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Posted.

.Hack put me to sleep when I tried to watch it last and Geass isn't really my style. Though I do advise you to try out the series When they Cry (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni kai) its pretty great. Kai is when things start to REALLY heat up. Its suspense/horror with a little comedy thrown in.

Cool. I'll get a post in tomorrow after my job interview....If I end up going.

Play the .hack games, then. Those are good. They're also a bit hard. Not for the casual gamer. And I've never been a big fan of horror.......Marvel Zombies comics were the only exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back