• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Eater: Hanran e no pasu (A Lunarmaster54, Abhorsen and Klom89 production) (signups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
So you're saying that our old characters and new ones are based in the two months afterwards after youand Abs travel back?
Wouldn't that make the possibility of encountering yourselves?
And if I understand correctly, nobody else time traveled. We roleplay as our '2 months later' selves leaving the current ones behind OR we also travel back, coz that's what the stating post says

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
My new character and Abs's new character will travel back in time. Everyone else will play as their past selves from two months later. Later in the rp there MIGHT be a quick trip to the future but not right this moment. The whole point of the future was to let our past characters know that something needed to change or everything would go to hell.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I'm still in, the only problem is school has been trouble. I am getting up at nearly 7 for 6 out of 7 days and not getting home some nights until late at night. I will get my temps up, but it might not be until Sunday maybe later.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
No worries. An Alphonse, I feel you. My classes don't start till 12:00 and 1:00 in the day, but when I come home, all I wanna do is keel over....:D

I just hope the othrs find this Thread soon. Time is what destroyed the other RP.......

BTW Lunar......I know this is off-topic, but I don't suppose your'e finished with your temp. for Convergence yet, are you? I figured that if people saw the temp. of somebody who's in the RP Section a lot, it may encourage others to join, too. ^_^

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Klom I will have it up tomorrow or the next day. I've been working on it in bits and pieces cause i've got other stuff i need to do for school and hurricane clean up and such

Von83194

Awards
Rules have been read.

Name: Lee "Cloak" Black

Personality: Calm, cool, and collected. Intelligent. Enjoys a good joke every now and then. Cocky at times.

Goals: To find a Meister and become stronger.

Appearance: Short white hair covers his head. He has black eyes, which are usually covered by a dark pair of glasses. He wears a white jacket zipped up with the coller poped up and gray jeans. He also has very pale skin. He carries a long dagger on his left side.

Bio: Lee was born into a family of Meisters. Since the day he was born, his family knew he was different. His appearance was different from others of his family, while his hair was white, their's was black, and while his eyes were black, their's were blue. They took it to mean that he would be more powerful than anyone in his family ever was. From the age of five, they trained him to use a wide assortment of weapons. He was highly proficient at using them, but his favorite was always the dagger. When he was ten, his family started to search for a weapon for him to use. For a whole year they searched, but no one's soul matched his. Then, shortly after he turned 11, his body stared changing. He would wake up with a hood where his head should be, his body would turn into a cape while he remained a floating head, etc. He descoved that he was a weapon.

His family sent him to be trained by a Weapon and his Meister. He learned how to control his transformation and powers, and began searching for a Meister when he turned 14. He's been traveling the world, searching for a Meister and has finally decided to go by DWMA.

Weapon Type: He transforms into a long black cloak. What it's made of only he knows, but it's a light yet very strong material that has good elasticity. It's flame/heat resistant, water proof, and keepes the wearers body at a comfortable temperature. The ultimate in style and fashion!

Weapon Abilities: His abilities are only limited by the wearer and a few of the basic laws of science (i.e. You can't turn him into another weapon).

Body build (are you fat, skinny, in the middle, what?): Lee has a slim muscular figure.

Extras (Theme and such): Main Theme: I'll Make a Man Out of You- Disney
Battle Theme: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!

Abhorsen

Ok guys I am putting together my new people and will have all that settled by tomorrow maybe. I have to work today and tomorrow. I will do my best.

Von, your weapon temp is approved. Just a little food for thought though.. you might want to make a meister fitting to his needs as a backup. Especially since Cloak seems to be of the defensive nature. He will need a fighter of some sort as a Meister, or so it seems. Dont want him getting in on a fight he isnt cut out for. That is unless you are holding out on his abilities. Either way your approved.

My temp is up for the future character, Touketsu, Charity, and my other character will follow at a later time. They are not going to be used just yet.

Last edited:

Von83194

Awards
Thanks for the advice, but for right now I'm just gonna use him. If no one creates a new meister or things get difficult then I'll make a meister. I've got quite a few tricks up my sleave, or should I say "in my cloak."

Abhorsen

It was just a suggestion. I hope that a few more people join. We need the numbers. problem is we need reliable people. People that post when they are suppose to, not two weeks later. So if any of you has a friend on here that you trust will post ( for real) ask her/him to join. Also, lets all finish up our temps. We are all returning vets of the last RP. Lets get on it !! :)

Abhorsen

This IS pissing me off. Two weeks is FAR too long. IDK what they are doing but they need to get it done or get lost. A solid im in or im out would suffice. That is unless they both died, then they are forgiven. I can hardly see that being plausible. Seriously what I am saying is if you say "I am in" then do what you said you would do. If you aren't gonna keep your word dont say I am in to start with. If we wanted a let down we could have accomplished it by putting up a Sesame Street rp, but Lunar, myself, and Klom Did NOT. That would be a dissapointment, I dare say more than your absence has been. This rp is a continuation of the previous one with a solid story, you two should be elated that this is even happening not slacking off and BS'ing around. College, Work, a sick puppy, all that can spare a hour or two to work up a temp in 2 weeks time. There is NO excuse..... either get to it or.. say I am out and leave simple as that.

OH, one more thing, 1. You’ve gotta post. We’re not going to wait more than a week for you to post. Thats what killed the other rp. If you cannot post for WHATEVER reason then tell me, Abs or Klom. If you don’t we will leave you behind. You’ve been warned. <------ that rule was NOT written to be shrugged off.

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
This IS pissing me off. Two weeks is FAR too long. IDK what they are doing but they need to get it done or get lost. A solid im in or im out would suffice. That is unless they both died, then they are forgiven. I can hardly see that being plausible. Seriously what I am saying is if you say "I am in" then do what you said you would do. If you aren't gonna keep your word dont say I am in to start with. If we wanted a let down we could have accomplished it by putting up a Sesame Street rp, but Lunar, myself, and Klom Did NOT. That would be a dissapointment, I dare say more than your absence has been. This rp is a continuation of the previous one with a solid story, you two should be elated that this is even happening not slacking off and BS'ing around. College, Work, a sick puppy, all that can spare a hour or two to work up a temp in 2 weeks time. There is NO excuse..... either get to it or.. say I am out and leave simple as that.

OH, one more thing, 1. You’ve gotta post. We’re not going to wait more than a week for you to post. Thats what killed the other rp. If you cannot post for WHATEVER reason then tell me, Abs or Klom. If you don’t we will leave you behind. You’ve been warned. <------ that rule was NOT written to be shrugged off.

Abs is right, guys. But I'm gonna be the good cop here and say the same thing Abs did.....Only a bit more politely, LOL.

Even skeleton temps are fine at this point, as long as you all are in. I understand interest in a certain topic or simple series dies out over time; but that's why we're doing our best to change, modify it, and basically make it more engaging. If your'e in, then just post SOMETHING here. And BTW, don't think that your'e limited to what WE come up with. If you have your own ideas, lay them by us. Don't keep your mouth shut if you think your idea can make a good thing better.

All we need is for you guys to POST A TEMP OR A CONFIRMATION OR YOUR INVOLVEMENT. (This applies to every former member except for Al and Gunzz, who actually posted on the Thread at all. That is dearly appreciated.)

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
All good frogs go *Clap* ladidadada, ladidadada, alll good frogs go *Claps* ladidadada, they don't go glump, glump, glump!
Cheer up fellas! We'll have this roleplay underway soon!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I have read and accepted the rules posted above, yada yada yada. I'll post up a Meister/Weapon Combo tomorrow. I want to get back into the ability to control three charas at once.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have read and accepted the rules posted above, yada yada yada. I'll post up a Meister/Weapon Combo tomorrow. I want to get back into the ability to control three charas at once.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Love the FF reference, Darkfyre.

All of that aside, your powers are, while creative, much too limiting. Your character has to drain the blood from victims in order to use them; That's what I got from this. If there are no victims for her to drain from....?

You need to go into a bit more detail concerning your character's powers.

Plus, she needs a backstory. Fix all that, and you have my vote. ^_^

Abhorsen

Klom is right give her a little more depth on the attacks. Example can she use her own blood at a sacrifice to save herself? could she carry harvested blood in a urn thingy like Gaara from naruto ? and a bio is a must. after that its a green. Also your link is broken the art was deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back