• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Kaliber

maybe they just wanted a change for him, but hair color does change sometimes with age. when i was like 3, my hair was shockingly light blonde. now its pretty much dark blonde. though i may not be the best example cause my hair got darker....
i dont know. either way i like sora's hair in both games. its so wonderfully spikey and gravity defying! ^_^

Yes, spiky-ness and the defying of gravity wins Sora's hair some awesome points. That's weird though, my hair got lighter as i grew...=/

VAT14

I never really paid that much attention to his hair before, but like other people said i think it has something to do with Roxas.

hartlesscanadian

disigners prolly wanted to brighten it up or somthing....or if you want a total fan fick awnser then when he got back to destiny island and spent alot of time on the beach and all the salt water and uv rays lightened this hair......done and done

Key Kaliber

disigners prolly wanted to brighten it up or somthing....or if you want a total fan fick awnser then when he got back to destiny island and spent alot of time on the beach and all the salt water and uv rays lightened this hair......done and done

...i guess we're done u guys.

Sora's growing up, plus it might have to do with Roxas. Roxas didn't exist until the latter part of KH1, so maybe.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
maybe they just wanted a change for him, but hair color does change sometimes with age. when i was like 3, my hair was shockingly light blonde. now its pretty much dark blonde. though i may not be the best example cause my hair got darker....
i dont know. either way i like sora's hair in both games. its so wonderfully spikey and gravity defying! ^_^
My friends hair changes color. like in the summer, it's almost blonde, and in winter, it's dark brown. then, the sumer after that, it's lighter again.:blink:

With sora, they probably just wanted a new look for him. (like everyone else posted)

FireDragon

it apears we will never know the real anwser to why his hair is ighter. But I agree spiky-ness, very good:laugh:

FireDragon

So am I, but for some reason I have been called a guy ALOT:cry:

What if they made sora's hair flat insted of spiky?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
^ Please don't double post, FireDragon. That's said in a sticky right in the title page of this section. >_>

Now.
A poll would have been nice.
Like a lot of other people have said, hair color changes over time, as you get older.

I don't know if this has been asked before, then agian I don't care.

Whoa.
Hey.

I know this is the KH section and there a dozens upon dozens of repeat threads, but if you do that in any other part of the forum, you could be looking at a 3-day ban.
Just don't be so quick to "not care". It's looked down upon.

hiddenblade

its just weird i mean i know that hair lightens over the years but his hair it turrned sandy brown in one year.

oh also I know this of track but i just wanted to ask If there is a keyblade for almost every world why isent there a keyblade for mickys world i have a idea for one well an idea for the key part there relm of light and dark keyblades go in what about i gos out in the shape of three triangles with a circul on the top each one

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Maybe time in general changed it or its because he is getting older that it changed or it was a mistake and they just went with it.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
WTFC!? IDK my hair changed when I went through puberty. Maybe it's the same for him? Maybe Nomura's on krank? Maybe when he was in that pod and he had to pee the Ammonia from his Urine slowly beached his hair? Maybe this is dumb and I'm being a sarcastic Jackass? 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back