• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

I don't know if this has been asked before, then agian I don't care. In KH his hair is a dark brown, but then KHII his hair is almost blonde. What happened? anybody know

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I never saw that before. Hmmm?
:idea:Maybe it was changed so Sora and Roxas look more alike, I don't know.
That or Kingdom hearts has secert Nazi subliminal messages by having the Keyblades chosen one have blue eyes and blond hair.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
People's hair color changes over time. I have natural highlights that I didn't have last year.

But that or they just thought he looked better that way?

Key Kaliber

KH1:
KH1.jpg

KH2:

KH2.jpg

....bad lighting?? =/

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Maybe Roxas had something to do with it. Maybe not. I never really noticed before XD

Key Kaliber

Maybe ish because some people's hair tends to lighten with age, like mine. My hair was almost black when i was younger, and now it's more of a medium brown.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Kairi's hair looked dark brown in-game.

Their hairs just look weird in KH2, for some reason. In CGI, they're fine.

Key Kaliber

And it makes a difference whether they're in CGI, gameplay, cutscenes ect... They're hair looks different in all those, but i got pictures both from cutscenes to make it have some sense.

C

Colours

I don't know if this has been asked before, then agian I don't care. In KH his hair is a dark brown, but then KHII his hair is almost blonde. What happened? anybody know

Does this matter.
He's growing up into a young man. sheeh.xd KH changes over time.
*rolles eyes*

LionHeart14

maybe they just wanted a change for him, but hair color does change sometimes with age. when i was like 3, my hair was shockingly light blonde. now its pretty much dark blonde. though i may not be the best example cause my hair got darker....
i dont know. either way i like sora's hair in both games. its so wonderfully spikey and gravity defying! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back