• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's hair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davethekhfan

its just weird i mean i know that hair lightens over the years but his hair it turrned sandy brown in one year.

oh also I know this of track but i just wanted to ask If there is a keyblade for almost every world why isent there a keyblade for mickys world i have a idea for one well an idea for the key part there relm of light and dark keyblades go in what about i gos out in the shape of three triangles with a circul on the top each one

i'm guessing mickey's world does have a keyblade it's probably the monochrome:lol:

Whatasize This

WTFC!? IDK my hair changed when I went through puberty. Maybe it's the same for him? Maybe Nomura's on krank? Maybe when he was in that pod and he had to pee the Ammonia from his Urine slowly beached his hair? Maybe this is dumb and I'm being a sarcastic Jackass? 8D

No it doesn't work that why it happens if you jackoff too much:laugh:

Rix

:)
Awards
*wonders why this shit isn't closed yet*

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
*wonders why this shit isn't closed yet*

Because I've already contacted several mods for occasions like this in the past few days and I'm waiting for someone else to because I feel akward being a constant tattle? Why don't you do it Rix, this thread has NO point. *please do it, with sugar on top..please?*

Rix

:)
Awards
Noupe, premiums can only close their own threads :3

And the popcorn is mine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back