• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora giving it back.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think losing Ven's heart will do anything to Sora.

Look at him from between when he turned into a Heartless in KH1, and the end of CoM. He didn't have Ven's heart for that entire time and he was fine!

Only thing will be dual wielding, but you know what? It's possible to dual wield with one blade. That's how Roxas and Sora operated until Sora went to sleep in CoM; they were sharing one blade between the two of them. If Sora learns how to control that somehow, perhaps he could dual wield XD

Neb4444

Technically, shouldn't Sora be able to like triple wield? Roxas absorbed Xion to dual wield, Sora absorbed Roxas...3 keyblades???

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Technically, shouldn't Sora be able to like triple wield? Roxas absorbed Xion to dual wield, Sora absorbed Roxas...3 keyblades???
Xion doesn't have a real Keyblade, and she most likely doesn't have a heart either.

Dual Wielding is possible because there are TWO Hearts each having their OWN Keyblades attached to them.
Roxas awakened the ability to use VEN'S Keyblade, which is why Sora and Roxas could dual wield after that.
Without Ven's heart, it would be logical to assume he could no longer dual wield.

tmp1114

Awards
In kh1 it was jafar who said his power is not his own not maleficent.

JX21

If Sora somehow loses Ven's heart the keyblade may still remain with him as his own heart builds its own foundations as the games progress. Riku, having gave in to the darkness would not be able to receive the Kingdom Key because he already owns the Way to Dawn.

And the quote "His power is not his own." may just refer to the keyblade if Nomura did not have the idea of Birth By Sleep yet.

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
he won't be able to dual-wield and that's it. This is proven sense he (atleast that's what most people believe) lost vens heart to Roxas and could still fight his way through Ansem and Castle Oblivion

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So Sora has to give Ven'a heart back right? to wake him up.

whats gonen happen to sora

1. Will he still be able to wield a keyblade?

2. Will he lost some of his power

3. Will he lose ability to duel wiled

wil everything stay the same?
will he absorb ven?

knowin this game he will stay the same or grow even stronger even though it doesntr make sense but kh is plothole city

Box_ghost

^ Roxas (i think) is part Sora, part Ven.

Yeah, but for some reason a being lacking an identity, but strangely enough has an identity is not the person that his identity says he should be.

unless the Retcon King will mindfcuk us with plot-twisting magic or whatever/

clearly that's going to happen. There was a reason Dual Wielding was invented in the first place.

topic title said:
Sora giving it back

Sora's giving it now? From what I last saw, he takes.

Grey

No, it wasn't. Nomura -never- said that the LS wasn't canon.

He did, actually. I distinctly remember him saying such a thing in response to a question about the Lingering Sentiment. It was asked if LS was the same person as Terra, and Nomura said that LS was not canon so it did not matter either way.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He did, actually. I distinctly remember him saying such a thing in response to a question about the Lingering Sentiment. It was asked if LS was the same person as Terra, and Nomura said that LS was not canon so it did not matter either way.
You're remembering it wrong. He has never used that word at all in relation to LS.
The most he said was "You can think it is Terra, or not, it doesn't really matter." or something to that effect. He never said it wasn't canon.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You're remembering it wrong. He has never used that word at all in relation to LS.
The most he said was "You can think it is Terra, or not, it doesn't really matter." or something to that effect. He never said it wasn't canon.

can anyone find and quote this? sounds intressting

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

TN: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

That's about the extent of the information regarding Lingering Sentiment's questionable canonization

Kira Yoshikage

Xion doesn't have a real Keyblade, and she most likely doesn't have a heart either.

Dual Wielding is possible because there are TWO Hearts each having their OWN Keyblades attached to them.
Roxas awakened the ability to use VEN'S Keyblade, which is why Sora and Roxas could dual wield after that.
Without Ven's heart, it would be logical to assume he could no longer dual wield.

I dunno man I mean Sora could actually triple wield in Final Mix.

It could be that it's only in the awakening station that it is possible, but what if Sora can wield 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back