• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora giving it back.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

So Sora has to give Ven'a heart back right? to wake him up.

whats gonen happen to sora

1. Will he still be able to wield a keyblade?

2. Will he lost some of his power

3. Will he lose ability to duel wiled

wil everything stay the same?
will he absorb ven?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think he will go in a comatose state, due to have becoming dependant on the heart.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So Sora has to give Ven'a heart back right? to wake him up.

whats gonen happen to sora

1. Will he still be able to wield a keyblade?

2. Will he lost some of his power

3. Will he lose ability to duel wiled

wil everything stay the same?
will he absorb ven?
He'll lose the ability to dual wield, but other than that, he'll probably be unaffected.

aweomeness96

Ven just gives sora the ability to dual-weild. Sora is a true keyblade weilder and doesn't depend on Ven's heart in anyway whatsoever, so he would just lose the ability to dual-weild.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
but, sora never offically recieved the keyblade, unlike riku or (dare i say it...><) kairi
both Riku and kairi, some how or another, both inheirited the keyblade from Terra/Aqua respectively. sora only recieved Ven's heart.

but, anyways, while i some what like TheLight said, about sora going comatose (a little incitive for the next saga ^^) i think he will just lose his ability to weild the keyblade.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
but, sora never offically recieved the keyblade, unlike riku or (dare i say it...><) kairi
both Riku and kairi, some how or another, both inheirited the keyblade from Terra/Aqua respectively. sora only recieved Ven's heart.

but, anyways, while i some what like TheLight said, about sora going comatose (a little incitive for the next saga ^^) i think he will just lose his ability to weild the keyblade.
Sora earned the ability to use the Keyblade himself. He's not going to lose the ability to wield, because it has nothing to do with Ven's heart. This is made ever so clear by the fact that from the end of KH1 until the beginning of KH2, Sora didn't have Ven's heart in him yet he could still wield the Keyblade.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Pretty much wat everyone had said. Sora would pretty much remain the same, he'll just lose the ability to dual wield.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
you realize that Nomu (the "king" of retcon xD) did not have bbs planned by kh1 and only had snippits of ideas by kh2? A lot of the things that were have change.
Now, im not saying it's offical that sora inherited the KB from ven, but i am saying that you shouldnt expect the same old concept to be true anymore...

the story is constantly changing-remember, LS was originally noncannon ^^

SN: i personally hope it's more than just "losing the ability to duel weild"- it would be less boring that way...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
you realize that Nomu (the "king" of retcon xD) did not have bbs planned by kh1 and only had snippits of ideas by kh2? A lot of the things that were have change.
Little has been contradicted though. New information works with the old.

Now, im not saying it's offical that sora inherited the KB from ven, but i am saying that you shouldnt expect the same old concept to be true anymore...
Nomura has said as recently as the BBS Ultimania that Sora didn't inherit anything from Ven.

the story is constantly changing-remember, LS was originally noncannon ^^
No, it wasn't. Nomura -never- said that the LS wasn't canon.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Sora earned the ability to use the Keyblade himself. He's not going to lose the ability to wield, because it has nothing to do with Ven's heart. This is made ever so clear by the fact that from the end of KH1 until the beginning of KH2, Sora didn't have Ven's heart in him yet he could still wield the Keyblade.

yup for sure... I believe that he'll lose the ability to dual wield... but not lose the ability to wield entirely...

Box_ghost

He's going to be a hero.
The problem now is what's going to happen to Vanitas.
Is he going to return due to Ven returning?
If he does, will it be the same relationship?

xStarSeekerx

thanks guys, but i still thinks its depressing to have sora lose duel wielding/synch blade.

i was hopeing along the lines of roas becomes a bart of ven is he wakes up. or something like that

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
Well sora has had some of Ven's abilities and then there the qoute from maleficent ''His power is not his own." And then the keyblade only really went to him by accident and riku doesnt want it back though the wayward wind and x-blade seems based on it.......so kingdom key may not look the same.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well sora has had some of Ven's abilities and then there the qoute from maleficent ''His power is not his own." And then the keyblade only really went to him by accident and riku doesnt want it back though the wayward wind and x-blade seems based on it.......so kingdom key may not look the same.
You do realize Maleficent was talking about the keyblade not Ven.

Last edited:

Box_ghost

thanks guys, but i still thinks its depressing to have sora lose duel wielding/synch blade.

i was hopeing along the lines of roas becomes a bart of ven is he wakes up. or something like that

Why would Roxas become a part of Ven?
And he's not going to lose his dual wielding abilities.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
^ Roxas (i think) is part Sora, part Ven.

yes Sora will lose his ability to dual wield, because he will not have Ven's heart inside him anymore. unless the Retcon King will mindfcuk us with plot-twisting magic or whatever/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back