• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony at CES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burberry

The Consumer Electronics Show has officially begun, and althogh i cannot find the exact date or time of Sony's Press Conference, i am imagining it is probably tomorrow. Since this is one of the biggest electronics shows of the year, i am wondering if an American Birth By Sleep will be announced here. Anyone else think so?

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Hopefully, it will be. I am not familiar with the CES, but I am hoping for an official announcment. But, with Quinton Flynn and others confirming to voice English characters in BbS, although it wasn't officially announced by Sony, Square Enix or Disney, it has been confirmed.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I agree with the 3 guys who posted above me.

it is not that kind of show....so 0%

SuperSailorEarth

its live now... but no games so far. i dont think there will be. although there is another user in the CNET chat room interested in KH...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, there have been mag. articles that say mid to late 2010. But, I really hope that we get the game before June, or May for that matter.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
if anyone does it....it won't be sony...now if square was there they might show it....for instance Capcom is displaying their games there....but not sony....they wouldn't be the ones to do it

noheartx

it better be before june i think 3 months is enough for the NA VA recording maybe 4 im too excited for this game to wait till june

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back