• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Has anyone else noticed there is a pattern with the secret movies? They all deal with something that has to do with the 2nd handheld title released after its respective game.
KH1 secret ending = Days
kh2 secret ending = BBS
BBS secret ending = possibly KH3d
Sorry if this doesn't make too much sense
Edit: I know the secret endings are suppossed to deal with main games, and I haven't seen the BBS secret ending, so that is only speculation

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Whoa, I didn't really notice that! Now that you talk about it, it does make sense BUT we don't know if KH3DS got something to do with the BBS secret ending.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Interesting, but I have to disagree with the BBS one.

I mean, from what I've seen, it doesn't have anything to do with it.....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nomura interviews have said that Blank Points does have something to do with it.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I disagree, though you do bring up a good point. The way I see it, secret movies always have something to do with the next main game in the series. While Deep Dive definitely fits better with Days, it was originally supposed to explain what was happening during the prologue of KH2, and it even says Kingdom Hearts II at the end of the movie. And Nomura has called BbS KH0, so KH2's secret ending refers to that.

Thus
KH1->KH2
KH2-> BbS
BbS->KH3?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah i agree, but it seems that side games have also been involved with the secret ending despite being meant for the main game. blank points can be meant for both kh3d and kh3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't know. Birth By Sleep's secret ending could be meant for the third unannounced title as well or the fourth. Perhaps, one of those two will be the next (true) Chain of Memories (I'd rather not count Coded as the next CoM.) and actually star REAL Sora as the lead, but still not be KH3.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Blank Points might have nothing to do with KH3 actually. For all we know, KH3D could take place after the final scene of Blank Points and be about saving everyone.

Though, Re:Coded's secret ending pointing toward KH3D kinda ruins this observation anyway.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I disagree. However I do see your point. To me, it always refers to the next main game such as:

KH1 - KH2
Kh2 - BBS
BBS - KH3?

But you're not necessarily wrong or anything...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know. Birth By Sleep's secret ending could be meant for the third unannounced title as well or the fourth. Perhaps, one of those two will be the next (true) Chain of Memories (I'd rather not count Coded as the next CoM.) and actually star REAL Sora as the lead, but still not be KH3.

Fourth?!?
Nomura said 2 titles were planned, then another was added... Where did you get 4?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Everyone's noticed this before.

Each secret ending deals with a new game and/or concept.

However there's currently no indication that there will be a 'Reconnect' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back