• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, where's "Xehanort"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
The real one. the one who came back

ix8gub.jpg

this one. how come he is not in the RoS?

is this basically showing us that this is the Xehanort we will see in upcoming future games because he is reborn and not the Xehanort's in the RoS?

Radar

Bronze Member
I do not believe any one knows the answer to that question. But if I had to guess, I would say..

He is somewhere in the RoL, only dumb-struck, hence all the xehanorts in RoS trying to do something.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Technically this guy is the real Xehanort:

kh-bbs_12.jpg

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
adnanawab1972196.jpg

Technically this is the real Xehanort, as we can see him kidnapping Ven to make him become his apprentice. As seen as early in KH:Species Interaction in a General area.

And if it is a Young MX we are seeing in the RoS, then it must be the Xehanort that was before MX. Does anyone else think that YMX lived on, or is tied to Destiny Islands in an important way

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
OR he's YMX. Unless I missed something where YMX was confirmed to be...well, YMX.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
OR he's YMX. Unless I missed something where YMX was confirmed to be...well, YMX.
It's not confirmed but the fact that he looks nothing like Terra and his model is almost exactly the same as the YMX model used in BBS.

Xking

ix8gub.jpg

is this basically showing us that this is the Xehanort we will see in upcoming future games because he is reborn and not the Xehanort's in the RoS?

No we wont be seeing that Xehanort anymore cause since he we split into a heartless and a nobody that Xehanort/Terranort is gone the only xehanort we will be seeing is the original MX and Xemnas & Ansem SoD and this YMX
vlcsnap-2012-02-17-11h02m38s207-1.png

But the only question was were was YMX when mickey and riku were trying to get sora back, and also we dnt see him on any of the thrones with the others

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
No we wont be seeing that Xehanort anymore cause since he we split into a heartless and a nobody that Xehanort/Terranort is gone the only xehanort we will be seeing is the original MX and Xemnas & Ansem SoD and this YMX
vlcsnap-2012-02-17-11h02m38s207-1.png

But the only question was were was YMX when mickey and riku were trying to get sora back, and also we dnt see him on any of the thrones with the others
We don't know that. It could go either way to be honest. Heck, probably because of all of the different personas formed and the continuous switched placement of hearts, bodies, and minds, left each version in stasis, aka sleep. And this mysterious Young Xehanort is probably trying to get Xehanort to form again.

But still, anything could happen.

Xking

We don't know that. It could go either way to be honest. Heck, probably because of all of the different personas formed and the continuous switched placement of hearts, bodies, and minds, left each version in stasis, aka sleep. And this mysterious Young Xehanort is probably trying to get Xehanort to form again.

But still, anything could happen.

True ad also Xehanort is already Formed again Yen Sid stated that when the heartless and the nobody part of xehanort was Gone the heartless part gave him back his heart ans the nobody part gave him bak his body so he is already bak

[video=youtube;ePJRK9kLw-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJRK9kLw-o[/video]

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards

ix8gub.jpg

Nomura hinted Riku inherited Terra's heart. This would implicate that that Apprentice Xehanort's heart has been fragmented into its original two components: Terra and Master Xehanort. Master Xehanort's heart has been ousted elsewhere (and either rejoined with his old extinguished vessel or found refuge in Terra's vessel which would fully restore him to his youth) Since Apprentice Xehanort = Master Xehanort + Terra, and they have been divided: the "Real" Xehanort, so you say, may very well no longer exist.

However, Xehanort's Heartless/Ansem Seeker of Darkness, who is Apprentice Xehanort is still in the game. However, I do not believe this is the true AnsemSod, but rather an "image" or "fragment" of his existence caught between light and darkness in the RoS (just like all of the other "dead" Xehanort incarnations.) That is all a theory I have formulated from one of Nomura's prior statements. If the true Xehanort (which ever one that may be) manages to awaken them from the RoS, then they would be "born from sleep" into the Realm of Light despite their prior destruction or how they previously existed.

We could still see this "exact" Apprentice Xehanort in the RoS...but I sincerely doubt it will be the "real" one if you catch my drift.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
True ad also Xehanort is already Formed again Yen Sid stated that when the heartless and the nobody part of xehanort was Gone the heartless part gave him back his heart ans the nobody part gave him bak his body so he is already bak

This is already what was known. Back in 2007 or 8.

Radar

Bronze Member
Due to the weird situation xehanort was in when he split into two beings (the 3 hearts he had in him) something different probably happened when his original being was trying to be restored. hence YMX in RoS.

Crystal

Silver Member
If i'm not mistaken, Apprentice Xehanort did appear in one of the trailer.

There are soo many Xehanorts, which make me confused xD

Kingdomon

If i'm not mistaken, Apprentice Xehanort did appear in one of the trailer.

There are soo many Xehanorts, which make me confused xD
Yes, he wakes up and summons his Keyblade...Well, we see it trough his vision, but, yeah, that's what i remember.

JustSnilloc

Nomura hinted Riku inherited Terra's heart.

When was this?

also @TC, the person you are asking about is Terranort, not Xehanort... Xehanort is an old man, Terranort is the result of Xehanort putting his heart inside Terra (and the unexpected fusion of hearts that followed)

Terra's Heart/Body/Soul are inside Terranort (who has supposedly been revived)
Xehanort's Heart is inside Terranort, and...
Xehanort's Body/Soul are... somewhere (nobody knows for sure)

So the "Real" Xehanort is a questionable definition as nobody seems to want to call MX Xehanort, or AX Terranort (which is who they really are) But that's where the parts of Xehanort are

sora364

Awards
When was this?

In "KHI", the robed man, Ansem the Wise's apprentice Xehanort's Heartless (the body of Xehanort's Heartless before he inhabited Riku's body), appeared on the Destiny Islands. Is this because it was Master Xehanort's homeworld?

Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously. In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story* after this one.

Is that to say that there's a possibility that within Xehanort's Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku's heart, there might remain something of Terra...?

Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story,* so everyone please use your imagination.

Terranort is the result of Xehanort putting his heart inside Terra (and the unexpected fusion of hearts that followed)
Anyway...I want to draw a distinction between, because A LOT of people mistake Terra-Xehanort with Apprentice Xehanort. They are two different people in all due actuality. Terra-Xehanort (or "Terranort") is Master Xehanort commandeering Terra's vessel, basically a possession. Apprentice Xehanort, is both of the their hearts merged into a new sentient being neither Terra nor Master Xehanort. Basically Terra-Xehanort=/=Apprentice Xehanort. Sorry, I'm OCD :p lol

JustSnilloc

Anyway...I want to draw a distinction between, because A LOT of people mistake Terra-Xehanort with Apprentice Xehanort. They are two different people in all due actuality. Terra-Xehanort (or "Terranort") is Master Xehanort commandeering Terra's vessel, basically a possession. Apprentice Xehanort, is both of the their hearts merged into a new sentient being neither Terra nor Master Xehanort. Basically Terra-Xehanort=/=Apprentice Xehanort. Sorry, I'm OCD :p lol

Yeah, I know what you mean... To me they're the same because of composition. But as to who is in control and what mindset they have, yeah, they're definitely different

It just bothers me when they want to call AX the "real" Xehanort... it's like they've never played BbS, lol XD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To be specific though, it is only hinted that something of Terra may be in Riku, it was never confirmed that it is Terra's heart.

Although it is highly likely that it's the heart. This would mean though that Ansem SoD had Terra's heart.

sora364

Awards
^^ To be even more specific, the interviewer said "something." Nomura himself confirmed how the status of who has Terra's heart (and possibly memories?) will be elaborated on in DDD in the prior question. Being coy (as always) Nomura did not expound on the 2nd question, because it directly implicated Terra's heart being in Riku, so he stated "that is a riddle as well." So...it's safe to presume Riku has Terra's heart. Of course it is not official yet...but it is fairly spelled out for us at this point.

And also: Terra's Heart + Master Xehanort's Heart = Apprentice Xehanort.

Apprentice Xehanort becomes a Heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness.) So yes, AnsemSod is literally half Terra and half Master Xehanort (and Eraqus is thrown somewhere in the loop too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back