• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I suppose,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

⊿⊿⊿

Website
www.google.com
So hello, i suppose i should present my tags ive made over the time rofl
feel free to comment or anything

i'll just post a couple lol

and other random things:

DEVIANTART

2mh8rqa.png

30u4ena.png

21oyps5.png

1zmfju1.png

lchn5.png

1z4c2sg.png

tangerine

Awards
I see a lot of renders, preset brushes and images mixed together. Text isn't working. It should add to a graphic, not just be pasted over it.

Oriax

I like them, but if I'm honest, I don't like the text >Like Tangerine said, the text seems to just be slapped on there.
Also, on your last one- the "metabee" one, the yellow and green blurry-lighting seems a bit odd to me, you've just kinda drawn it over the picture and left it there ... :/
But I like the rest ^^

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
The text isn't so hot. As has been said about 3 times now.

I will give you props to the spider man and batman ones though. 'Cept the text, very eye pleasing.

Welcome to the DM. Hope you improve. You've got the potential
s1britishguy

⊿⊿⊿

Website
www.google.com
@tangerine: lol what do you want me to do then? btw i dont use brushes :(

but i do agree when it comes to font. im pretty indecisive with what to do when it comes to that part
so i just play it safe and pick white <3

and i like using light stocks lol, which would be all the blurrly light colors you see there
if you havent used it before try it out =D

thank you for all the replies !

tangerine

Awards
I just think it's nicer when someone makes their own effects. Some of your stuff is appealing, sure, but I can't help but see all of the copy+pasted elements and it just negates any visual appeal for me. I personally wouldn't pass something off as my work if I just use things that I didn't make because it doesn't feel right to me. That isn't to say you don't have a vision to put things together well. You definitely have a feel for flow. But yeah, that part irks me too much to see the good clearly.

I also see the same shapes repeated in a lot of your works on your DA, so if you aren't using brushes then you're using the same images or preset vector shapes over and over an awful lot.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
I'm not digging the topaz in the first two , especially the second it was over used. The rest are very copy and paste. There is almost no blending elements in them. In a lot of them especially the batman and metabee tag the lighting is going the wrong way. Lighting is very important in some styles, especially yours and really completes the blending in a tag. You need to have a nicer light source. Some of the tags the effects don't really fit in with the stock, like the batman tag. Start using color adjustment and not just layer styles. Edit>Adjustments. Also make use of the burn and dodge tools, they help bring everything together. Try to get the colors to some what match the effects and the stock. I do like the spiderman tag though.

⊿⊿⊿

Website
www.google.com
@tangerine: ahh ok i see now where you're coming from, i respect that thank you
@weeabo: thanks!
@kazuma: thank you for the critique, i will definitely take your advice and put it into works

thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back