• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sky High in Kingdom Hearts 3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

I just realized that Sky High is a Disney movie, do you guys think that Sky High could make a debut in kingdom hearts 3?!?! It would be really cool to see sora interacting with people with super powers and stuff like that! Anyone seeing this being possible!?!?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Are you going to create a thread for every single idea/question you have?

Last edited:

Griewer

Awards
Are you going to create a thread for every single idea/question you have?

At least we have topics to talk about... I guess? :'DDD

@vmkblaster1: No, probably not. It isn't a well-known (I myself haven't heard of it before) movie and doesn't even look too original. If they would include superhero stuff, I have a feeling that they'd use Marvel for that.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
At least we have topics to talk about... I guess? :'DDD

@vmkblaster1: No, probably not. It isn't a well-known (I myself haven't heard of it before) movie and doesn't even look too original. If they would include superhero stuff, I have a feeling that they'd use Marvel for that.

Or the Incredibles. Lol.

But yeah, Sky High wasn't that bad (kinda corny but they meant well), but it doesn't strike me as the kind of thing that they would like use for Kingdom Hearts. The only live action movies they have used so far have been big budget movies like Tron and Pirates of the Caribbean. And they have yet to use anything specifically from Disney channel itself.

But I had totally forgotten that this was a Disney movie. XD So, hope this insight was helpful.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I had never even heard of this before googling it just now and please no... looks incredibly cringy. But I'm not a fan of live action movies anyway so eh. I'd just stick to animated ones for KH if I could choose.

VenVen

They handled pirates of the Caribbean quite well. I liked that world. But not all live action movies are suitable

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
They handled pirates of the Caribbean quite well. I liked that world. But not all live action movies are suitable

Really..? Let's agree to disagree then, I think that world was terrible. Just like the Tron world in DDD. It just looks way out of place when the rest of the game has a distinct art style and then suddenly realistic faces. I mean, the new engine graphics looks more realistic so maybe it wouldn't be as bad but yeah. It just feels really weird to me.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, I gotta agree. RL-Movies never look good in KH. Imo, anyway.

VenVen

Really..? Let's agree to disagree then, I think that world was terrible. Just like the Tron world in DDD. It just looks way out of place when the rest of the game has a distinct art style and then suddenly realistic faces. I mean, the new engine graphics looks more realistic so maybe it wouldn't be as bad but yeah. It just feels really weird to me.

Hahahaha agreed, but you're right about the ddd part that world seems totally out of place

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember that movie. It was popular and a lot of people were begging for a sequel.

That said, no thanks. I really dislike RL movies in KH, though Tron Legacy wasn't actually that bad because the environment was unrealistic even if the people were. Pirates just looked horrible and out of place. I hate that place.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean fair play to the people who dislike it. I can see why, though I personally loved the Pirates of the Caribbean world.

Also I don't think Sky High would come into it, bud. I remember seeing the movie years ago, but it wasn't exactly a hit if I remember.

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Am I really the only person who liked atlantica in KH2?? :confused:
Don't worry, you're not. Although I liked the KH1 map better because it had more options for exploration, I didn't think the KH2 version of Atlantica was all that bad. The singing mini-game was a bit corny, but for 3/5 of the songs it was actually kind of fun.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would we have a Sky High world when there is going to be a Big Hero 6 world. While BH6 is more about the power of technology and not super-powers, it is still about superheroes.

Like BH6 is also mainly why I doubt The Incredibles is going to happen in KH3.

Sky High is a pretty obscure, not well-loved film that I doubt will ever be in Kingdom Hearts. Why use that when they could beg and plea Disney to use Marvel down the line?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I didn't think Sky High was that bad, tbh.

I'm not really against live action in the series, but I can think of plenty of live action films that have a better shot at appearing in KH3. Including returning ones such as the Grid or Port Royal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back