• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sky High in Kingdom Hearts 3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
is there something wrong with that?!?
Maybe? Or, as you would type: Maybe!?!?
There is nothing wrong with creating threads, but you're crating one for every single idea or question you have.

Seriously, please stop with all the marks. It is not only getting really annoying, it's also making you seem kinda aggressive.

ngc50

Awards
There is nothing wrong with creating threads, but you're crating one for every single idea or question you have.

Seriously, please stop with all the marks. It is not only getting really annoying, it's also making you seem kinda aggressive.

I agree! Vmk, it seems like you're more concerned with creating as many threads as possible than actually discussing any of the ideas you have. I'm not saying they're bad ideas, but it would probably be more constructive to lay them out more slowly and take the time to flesh out each thought and tend to each new thread you make.

And yes, please take it easy on the question marks and exclamation points. You've already got our attention.

Vmkblaster1

How does it make me seem aggressive? And fine I will stop with the marks...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's okay for him to post whatever threads he wants. You guys don't have to respond if his topics are irritating, but I would appreciate less !?!?!? lol

Vmkblaster1

I agree! Vmk, it seems like you're more concerned with creating as many threads as possible than actually discussing any of the ideas you have. I'm not saying they're bad ideas, but it would probably be more constructive to lay them out more slowly and take the time to flesh out each thought and tend to each new thread you make.

And yes, please take it easy on the question marks and exclamation points. You've already got our attention.

okay, and yes I like discussing the ideas... I read everyone's comments they make on each post I make... you know you have been apart of this thread for around 8 years... I am still new with only being here for a month... so I am still getting used to it... and it doesn't make me feel positive about my ideas and stuff when my posts or annoying or aggressive... so sorry if I have offended you both in a way... I will stop...

Vmkblaster1

It's okay for him to post whatever threads he wants. You guys don't have to respond if his topics are irritating, but I would appreciate less !?!?!? lol

Thanks... and okay I will stop with those marks... :), I can see how they are annoying to read

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't think Sky High was that bad, tbh.

I'm not really against live action in the series, but I can think of plenty of live action films that have a better shot at appearing in KH3. Including returning ones such as the Grid or Port Royal

I don't think it is bad either. It is just one of those "under the radar" live actions films that you don't hear a lot of love for compared to other films. It is actually on Netflix right now and I kind of want to watch it because it has been so long since I've seen it, personally.

Nicki6082

I liked Sky High I actually remember seeing it at the drive-in with my friends when it came out. It is corny but my friends and I all wanted to be cool high schoolers with superpowers. I don't see it coming into Kingdom Hearts though it isn't super well known or received and like some have already mentioned Big Hero 6 fills the superhero aspect.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
But yeah, Sky High wasn't that bad (kinda corny but they meant well), but it doesn't strike me as the kind of thing that they would like use for Kingdom Hearts. The only live action movies they have used so far have been big budget movies like Tron and Pirates of the Caribbean. And they have yet to use anything specifically from Disney channel itself.

Agreed, although Sky High did get a theatrical release. I thought it was actually pretty good, but it's not something I would consider for Kingdom Hearts, especially since we already have Big Hero 6 and potentially The Incredibles (though I think if we ever see The Incredibles, it won't be until KHIV at the earliest).

ebenbork

Awards
I personally loved Sky High and think the characters would fit well, considering it's high school kids. Also whoever mentioned the Incredibles, I seriously think they will include them, it was announced in a magazine before kh2 came out that it would be a world, alongside hunchback in kh2. I don't have the credit to that cuz it was a magazine I read like 12 years ago. But hunchback came back in 3D so with Incredibles 2 having a release date I bet it would look good.

appleboy82791

Awards
I gotta admit... I'm surprised to see so many people that actually want to see Sky High appear in KH. On the other hand, my opinion on this topic is very opposite. I would absolutely hate to see it ever make an appearance in KH. I would lose a whole lot of respect for SE if they did this. Heck, I might even skip whatever KH game it would show up in. And I would probably start to resent the KH series. And if you think my opinions on this are way too strong or stupid or whatever, get over it. This is just how I feel about it.

And frankly, I hate that we're even discussing this idea. It makes my skin crawl.

When I think about the different Disney worlds in KH I would prefer them to continue with the current standard for Disney movies in KH. I'm referring to how most of the Disney worlds being from classic Disney movies that are well loved by all ages. Sky High definitely does not fit that description. Frankly, I think it's bad. It's cheesy. And it seems to me that it's only really appreciated by the pre-teen audience. It doesn't belong in KH if you ask me. But that's just my opinion.

Vmkblaster1

Sora's power are his friends!

I have a feeling if Sky High does make an appearance, somehow it is going to tap into Ven's, Roxas', and Xion's powers. As well as the power of the Keyblade. Because...Super powers ya know?

But chances of it appearing are:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfCB_38aYI

Lol... Nah not possible! Yeah I don't think it will make it in either... It was just an idea... I actually would rather not see it... I just wanted to hear other people's opinions about it...

yunami5

Awards
I just realized that Sky High is a Disney movie, do you guys think that Sky High could make a debut in kingdom hearts 3?!?! It would be really cool to see sora interacting with people with super powers and stuff like that! Anyone seeing this being possible!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfsUIxCj5Zk

Don't think putting live action Disney channel stuff is a good idea.

Awards
As much as I loved Sky High growing up and when it came out. I don't think it should be in KH, it's not very fitting and not popular enough. I'd much rather see the sequels of Pirates of the Caribbean in KH 3 if we're going the live-action route above anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back