• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should MX be darker?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Sora and Riku will probably be more mature in the next games. But what about Master Xehanort?

Do you think he should be darker and meaner than he has been so far?

Gram

Banned
Awards
hell yes, not only MX but all of kh needs to be darker.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
MX and the whole series should be darker, much darker, not Saw darker, but still darker than what Disney has been in the past.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
MX is a great villain, so I would love for them to take it farther.

and was I the only one who thought the title meant MX should be more tan at first? >.>;

Tatsu

In reply to Memory Master:

Darker as in......Deathly Hallows dark? That's what I hope the series gets.

Awards
Anyone else read the title and think it was referring to his skin?

Anyways, people need to shut the fuck up about the games needing to be "darker," this happens every time a new game comes out. It's not going to happen, not how you picture it.

State

Awards
Well, Master Xehanort looks like the type of antagonist that will do anything to accomplish his goal(s), however they develop that part of his personality is up to Nomura.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Sora and Riku will probably be more mature in the next games. But what about Master Xehanort?

Do you think he should be darker and meaner than he has been so far?

Master Xehanort? Darker and meaner?

What.

How?!

The man took an eleven-year-old as an apprentice intending to steal his body, and then ripped his heart in half to turn him into a weapon when it became clear that wasn't going to work. He crushed a young man's dreams, took advantage of that vulnerability to gain his trust, traumatized him repeatedly by making him complicit in horrific acts of violence, gleefully shoved this all in his face to infuriate him, then stole his body and continued to taunt him in his own heart for eleven years.

I'm not sure I can comprehend what that man could do that would be worse than what he did already. It doesn't matter how many people he kills - A Million Is A Statistic. The lengths that he takes his close personal violence and the sick enjoyment he takes in it... I don't know how they could outdo that.

State

Awards
By dark they mean seeing pools of blood coming out from Disney character and fountains of external hemorrhaging everywhere. Ninja Assassin plus Kingdom Hearts equals Unknown.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

What.

How?!

The man took an eleven-year-old as an apprentice intending to steal his body, and then ripped his heart in half to turn him into a weapon when it became clear that wasn't going to work. He crushed a young man's dreams, took advantage of that vulnerability to gain his trust, traumatized him repeatedly by making him complicit in horrific acts of violence, gleefully shoved this all in his face to infuriate him, then stole his body and continued to taunt him in his own heart for eleven years.

I'm not sure I can comprehend what that man could do that would be worse than what he did already. It doesn't matter how many people he kills - A Million Is A Statistic. The lengths that he takes his close personal violence and the sick enjoyment he takes in it... I don't know how they could outdo that.
Agree completely MX is fine just the way he is. As for a darker KH? Naw I think BBS is just the right amount.

Gram

Banned
Awards
By dark they mean seeing pools of blood coming out from Disney character and fountains of external hemorrhaging everywhere. Ninja Assassin plus Kingdom Hearts equals Unknown.
i didnt mean that dark .

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I guess I'm not the only one who thought someone was upset with his skin pigment.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anyone else read the title and think it was referring to his skin?
You're not alone.
Yeah, a cursory observation has people thinking that the series or the main villain could be made more evil yet. If you actually put it into the right words - words such as yours that accurately describe the true bastardry of Master Xehanort - it's hard to see any way the man could be made any more heinous.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

What.

How?!

And, he killed his own best friend. Don't forget that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Still someone we'd expect to be close to him. I'd also like to throw in how he also manipulated aforementioned classmate time and again for his own twisted goals, all the while advancing while knowing he'd be basically destroying the universe as we know it

tl;dr MX is pretty damn dark. He lies to, manipulates, betrays and kills people. He toys with both their lives and their very existences as a five year old would with a pile of mud.
I think about the only reason why people want him to be darker is that they want it on-screen, and not have it said in a freaking interview that he's a cold hearted murderer.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Still someone we'd expect to be close to him. I'd also like to throw in how he also manipulated aforementioned classmate time and again for his own twisted goals, all the while advancing while knowing he'd be basically destroying the universe as we know it

tl;dr MX is pretty damn dark. He lies to, manipulates, betrays and kills people. I think about the only reason why people want him to be darker is that they want it on-screen, and not have it said in a freaking interview that he's a cold hearted murderer.
Well we still have 3 more games left for more on-screen EVIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back