• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shadow~

ok, i sold my ps2 because of money issues, but i really am thinking about getting it back, do you guys think i should get the ps2 again so i can play kh, kh2, and kh re com?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
There are some decent priced PS2's out there, and the KH games are pretty good, so I would get it. There also a lot of good PS2 games, so it definitely wouldn't be a waste of money.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think you should. I would never give mine away. Because then I wouldn`t be able to play kh1 or kh2. Plus there are a lot of other awesome ps2 games to play.

TigerLilly

There are some decent priced PS2's out there, and the KH games are pretty good, so I would get it..

Yeah the games are alright, were just on KH forums and all. lol

Go get your PS2 back! It will always be my favorite system!

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
You could get another PS2, or you could invest in a PS3 that plays PS2 games. Aren't they like 300 dollars now? They used to be more I think. You never know if KH3 comes out on PS3 if you're interested. Just save up if you want.

Gram

Banned
Awards
:53: what kh fan willingly sells their ps2?!

You could get another PS2, or you could invest in a PS3 that plays PS2 games. Aren't they like 300 dollars now? They used to be more I think. You never know if KH3 comes out on PS3 if you're interested. Just save up if you want.
oh and this^ :tongue:

silentflame117

I like fishman's idea but if you really have money problems then just settle for getting a cheap PS2. There is an endless amout of epicness on the PS2 that would make it totally worth it.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
You should get it back and keep it. It's true that the PS3 will be more afforable in the future, but there's so many awesome games on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back