• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• thanks. i assume you saw that Colors made it. the work she does is really great but i love a lot of the DM artists on here.

how you made any requests yet?
    T
    Otherwise they will know. Lets just hope its not to late!
    T
    Why pretend if they already know? Plus they can read what were saying so if you wanna stay under cover delete our convo.

And why until you get 1000 posts? I think you should have just dealt with the new name...
    T
    Well you should have said something :C
    T
    Hmm, well im surprised they didnt ban you. Lucky
    T
    Why did you put in the ~ ? You could have just put Shadow

Also, do they know this is a second account?
    T
    lol I feel stupid

So they let you make a new account? Normally people will get both accounts banned for that
    T
    haha my other friend whose user name used to be Shadow has the same bday too :p
    Im doing good. Im finally premium and I have a fanclub now :D
    grass types are useless in HG/SS, so screw chikorita. go for cyndaquil since typhlosion's the best fire type that you can get quickly. arcanine takes ages to get.
    S
    • shamdeo here just throwing your xbox 360 into the

Well I rub it in to people who aren't awesome.
    S
    • shamdeo here just throwing your xbox 360 into the

Because I'm awesome and you're not.
    I added you to make you feel more welcome :) I do that sometimes and I just thought you seemed cool. haha...If you need help with anything around here too, just ask me, I am very accustomed to the site
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back