• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Maybe and maybe not.

If he doesn't appear as an optional boss, then probably another Final Fantasy character will take his place in BBS as an optional boss.
I'd like to see Gilgamesh as an optional boss.

soracrown

if there is something like that i think they may introduced genisis and zach from crisis core instead of cloud and sepharoth

A

Azrael

I loved Genesis.
He was awesome for using quotes from books. Mmmm..

If he was only a optional battle in the Coliseum, I would be happy enough with that cameo.

Imagine just reaching the Platinum Match when suddenly the Coliseum changes to the cave where you fought him near the end of Crisis Core while he is in his 'god mode'

Master Riku 789

I'd like to fight sephiroth, Genesis, and Angeal. They could have matches in the coliseum.

Crimson match - Genesis

Twilight match - Angeal

Shadow Match - Sephiroth

C

Colours

Maybe and maybe not.

If he doesn't appear as an optional boss, then probably another Final Fantasy character will take his place in BBS as an optional boss.
I'd like to see Gilgamesh as an optional boss.

/:I don't think he would appear as an optional boss, mainly because sephiroth has nothing to do with TAV.

nobody.gamer

If we have an optional FF boss they should try to keep the timeline in check by using one of the guys from before 7. which would mean some major overhauls in their appearance. Then again, the FF timeline don't mean much to KH. repeat the whole Leon/seifer age dif.

A

Azrael

I'd like to fight sephiroth, Genesis, and Angeal. They could have matches in the coliseum.

Crimson match - Genesis

Twilight match - Angeal

Shadow Match - Sephiroth

Terra in his mode would fight Genesis.

Ven in his mode would fight Sephiroth.

Aqua in her mode would fight Angeal.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In case no one got the memo:

picture.php

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Ah, the ol' "Sephiroth in BBS" thread. To be truthful, I'm pretty sick of Sephiroth (and especially his irritating theme song); Genesis would make a nice replacement, at least for BBS.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Ah, the ol' "Sephiroth in BBS" thread. To be truthful, I'm pretty sick of Sephiroth (and especially his irritating theme song); Genesis would make a nice replacement, at least for BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit about your opinion Rayquaza?

Zexion is dead, go Sephy

Seph died 10 years ago, now he's a stalker ghost.
That screams homo.

So now we're at a conundrum. Sephiroth, who has a boner for Cloud? Or someone better...Like NOT SEPHIROTH?

The NOT SEPHIROTH wins.

Cloaked_schemer

Well, if they want to continue with a scenario like sephy being clouds darkness, they could do Kuja and Zidane, you know zidane replaceing cloud and kuja replaceing sephy.the times of FF9 are before the sci-fi FF7, so maybe.

P.S. like the new avatar KBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back