• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Actually.... what does everything think about Cloud of Darkness from FFIII? Or am I the Only person who likes her....

Never played FFIII. Not in a place to say.

In any case, a lot of the characters I'd want to appear, Nomura would most likely fuck up. If he were not to though...

viploader809617-2.png

They could be the new Cloud and Sephiroth, except much more awesome.

Eternal_Key

Well since BBS is 9 years before KH1, if he appears it is likely he will appear, but as he did in Crisis Core. It would make sense considering it occurs on the past. At any rate, I would definately like to see someone else fill in the role of optional boss from FF instead of sephiroth since they have so many to choose from. I would like to fight either Gilgamesh or Seymour Guado (in his Omnis form).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well since BBS is 9 years before KH1

10 years.

if he appears it is likely he will appear, but as he did in Crisis Core. It would make sense considering it occurs on the past.

They're separate universes.

And that's not even a guarentee that [insert unimportant ff7 character here] will even KNOW [insert even less important ff7 character here]. So saying likely, isn't even a sure thing.

A

Azrael

10 years.

They're separate universes.

And that's not even a guarentee that [insert unimportant ff7 character here] will even KNOW [insert even less important ff7 character here]. So saying likely, isn't even a sure thing.

This x Y2K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back