• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Senior Pranks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i wanna hear what you guys' school's senior pranks have been, any funny stuff and shit xD

or what some of you plan ?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
we moved all the chairs and desks from every classroom on the second floor into the hallway in hopes of disrupting homeroom. we also teepeed our class sponsors room.

we were almost going to have the administration arrested since we had several parents that were cops but it fell threw. everyone thought it was too risky.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In medical college where I come from, the first years get to see a dead body and they always get excited. My dad and his friends found out that body could be adjusted to whatever pose the wished. They made the body give the finger on both hands. When the professor unveiled the body, the class almost died of laughter.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
well im only going to tenth grade but ive played out pranks ON seniors

i remember one time, i had carefully laid out a plan that involved all grades 11< to fill balloons with shaving cream and water
we got every single senior except one
damn he was fast......

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
our school is lame all the seniors did was like during a dance/ballet concert they started dancing w/ wig and colorful weird clothes.. it wasn't even funny -__- oh well.. when its my senior year ill make it epic !

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Taped fart machine on the bottom of teacher's and YMCA staff's chair. Heh heh, good times.

Convinced substitute teacher my name was Bob, I was in grade 3 or 4

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i like the water cups one,

i saw some on youtube, one was like a slip in slide inside a hall.. damn they did it in less then 1 minute..

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i like the water cups one,

i saw some on youtube, one was like a slip in slide inside a hall.. damn they did it in less then 1 minute..

we have aday where for an entire school day, the school teachers and principal go home and the seniors are in charge

Mint Julep

Website
justicemuffins.tumblr.com
Oh, senior pranks, how I love thee. We had some... interesting pranks at my high school. Better if I make a list:
  • A handful of people ran around the school in Guy Fawkes masks, hats and capes spraying people with Windex bottles filled with pee.
  • Someone scattered fish heads all over North House.
  • They also loosed hundreds of crickets in South House; I feel it's worthy to note that my American Government teacher caught and ate quite a few of them during class.
  • Somehow, someone managed to obtain a cow, which was then lead to the second floor of the school. Unfortunately, cows can't really walk down stairs, so... the fire department had to come lift him out.
  • I'm fairly certain there was something involving a goat and the locker rooms, but I can't clearly recall.
I'm surprised anyone graduated. I'd had ideas about turning the huge ramp that leads to the auditorium into a massive Slip 'n Slide... but I'm not really one for pranks. Looking back... my high school was kinda weird in an awesome sort of way. <3

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ this is whats up
where do you go to school

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
we have aday where for an entire school day, the school teachers and principal go home and the seniors are in charge
cool xD

my school would let us do stuff like that, but it's not like those traditional high schools where there's halls and stuff.. it's like, outdoors. it has buildings scattered across campus and then some bungalos somewhere in the back.

i think it'd be fun to unscrew everything, but barely leave stuff standing.. then the next day they touch it or sit on it and it all falls apart.. like in that one book the chocolate wars or w/e. that was a really gay book but i really liked that idea.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
In medical college where I come from, the first years get to see a dead body and they always get excited. My dad and his friends found out that body could be adjusted to whatever pose the wished. They made the body give the finger on both hands. When the professor unveiled the body, the class almost died of laughter.

haha this is epic. xD I wish my college did something like this.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
well im only going to tenth grade but ive played out pranks ON seniors

i remember one time, i had carefully laid out a plan that involved all grades 11< to fill balloons with shaving cream and water
we got every single senior except one
damn he was fast......

Wow, that's quite a prank, you got every senior (except that fast one) to throw balloons filled with shaving cream and water at themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back