• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

You could always buy it online and get a PS1 memory card, it works on a PS2, if you have the memory card. That's what I did, got to play through the entire game and I too was a lil kid when it first came out. :D

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 13: 100 acre woods?

Day 56

Drama Club: period 3

“As you all know we have a yearly play performed by the Drama Club” Mr. Rhapsodos went on.

“this isn’t gonna be loveless is it?” Xion muttered.

“no Xion, It’s not loveless, by popular demand it’s” Mr. Rhapsodos gulped. “Cinderella”

“Cinderella?! Aw man” the Drama club whined.

Lunch time

Zexion sighed with relief, as he stepped into the library. Zexion loved the library. It was nice, quiet and-

“OWW!!”

Zexion’s eyes had widened. The library was packed full of noisy students. A flying dictionary hit him on the face while he stared at the library, who said words didn’t hurt.

“WWWHHHHHHYYYYYY?!!!!!!”

“do you mind you ignoramus of a Chinese apparent decent, I’m trying to read” Scarlet said while reading the encyclopaedia Britannica vol 12

Zexion felt his heart (?) beat rapidly. This girl has used so many large words in one sentence and she was reading an encyclopaedia. He was sure he had no heart but right now he felt that emotion called…

“OWW!!!” Zexion yelped after Larxene punched him on the shoulder. “what was that for?!”

“ENOUGH WITH THE MARY SUE MOMENTS!!! HONESTLY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”

Axel and Demyx ran up to Zexion and hugged him while Roxas and Xion walked up to him and waved. “HI ZEXION!!!!”

Zexion glared at the other members. “WHY CAN’T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE??!!!” Everyone shrugged.

“And where can I find a quiet place to read?”

Scarlet peeped over her encyclopaedia. “y’know, if you want a quiet place to read I could show you our secret hide out”

Zexion’s eyes widened. “you guys have a secret hide out?”

“well yeah…where else would we go after we blow up things, we can’t exactly go to the movies cause we’re banned. Doesn’t stop us from going though” Scarlet said giving him one of her creepy smiles.

“PEACE AND QUIET?!!” Larxene yelled in alarm. “SHOW US!!!”

Scarlet stood up leaving the encyclopaedia behind and lead them to…

“uh…Picture story books?” Zexion asked in confusion. “Isn’t this a little childish”

“you bagging my favourite section” Scarlet asked glaring at Zexion.

“uh…nope” Zexion said backing away from Scarlet.

“Besides this Section has manga” Scarlet lifted up a copy of ‘Death Note’

“YEAH!! SCARLET’S AN OTAKU!!” Neko yelled.

“WHERE DID YOU COME FROM SHORTER SHORTY?!!” Larxene Screamed

Neko shrugged. “can I show you guys my favourite book?” Neko skipped over to the picture story books and threw them all over the place trying to find that book. One of the books she threw was glowing.

“huh?” everyone looked up and they were sucked into the book.

Roxas, Axel, Xion, Larxene, Zexion, Demyx and the Demon sisters: lunch time: 100 acre woods?

Neko sat up. “wow! That was fun!!” She yelled. “uh guys?” Neko looked around, “where are you?”

“uh Neko” Axel said from below, “you’re sitting on us”

Neko looked down and freaked out. “OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY!!!”

Everyone sat up rubbing their heads. “It’s okay Neko” Axel said, “at least it wasn’t Larxene”

Larxene grabbed Axel by the collar of his shirt. “did you just refer to me as fat?!!”

Axel shook his head frantically. “no, I meant that you’re big boned”

“big boned?!” Larxene summoned her kunai and she almost landed a hit on Axel until.

“hello there” a certain yellow bear waved, “do you perhaps, know where I can find more honey?”

Larxene’s eyes widened and she let go of Axel. “AAAAHHH!!! A YELLOW TALKING BEAR!!! MUMMY!!!! MUMMY!!!!”

Everyone raised their eyebrows. “uh I mean…yo…sup? Bear?”

“y’know” Scarlet said, “this reminds me of something off a Disney movie”

“I LOVE THOSE!!” Neko announced.

Demyx how ever looked like he saw a ghost. “d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-Disney” Demyx was on the floor rocking back and forth. “Olympus Coliseum is a d-d-d-disney world. THOSE HUGE EYES AND FIRE FOR HAIR!! A-A-A-AND THAT TALKING GOAT THINGY!!!” Demyx grabbed Axel’s arm and was crying. “IT’S HORRIBLE!! SAVE ME AXEL!!!”

Axel slapped Demyx. “PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!! YOU ARE FROM THE ORGANIZATION, YOU ARE AN ALLY OF THE DEMON SISTERS, YOU ARE-“

“e-e-excuse me sir” a familiar pig stuttered. “y-y-y-your standing on my…”

Axel’s eyes widened. “it’s pink!! AND IT’S TALKING TO ME!!!!” Axel hugged Demyx. “PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!!!’

Zexion. “What the hell is wrong with you gu-

“the wonderful thing about tiggers
is tiggers are wonderful things,
their bouncy, trouncy, trouncy, bouncy
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
The wonderful thing about tiggers is that
I’m, the only one!!”

A.N: I don’t exactly know the lyrics ^^;

Zexion’s eyes widened and he ran into a tree. “it’s a tiger…AND IT’S BOUNCING ON IT’S TAIL!!!” Zexion crouched down. “totally against logic TOTALLY AGAINST LOGIC!!!!”

“EVERY BODY CALM DOWN!!!!!” Roxas yelled but then burst into tears. “WE’RE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!”

Xion sighed and gave each of them a good slap.

“oh thank you Xion” Roxas said but then Xion slapped him again. “what was that for?”

“cause I felt like it” she smirked.

While the nobodies were freaking out Neko looked around 100 acre woods and yelled. “Hey look! It’s a hole!!” Neko jumped into the hole.

They all glanced at each other and then jumped into the hole.

Period 6: library

Everyone was back into the library all covered in books except for Roxas who was sitting on them all.

“ROXAS!! GET OFF US!!”

Roxas sighed and jumped off the pile of people.

“why aren’t you in class?” Mr. Rhapsodos asked glaring at them.

“Well, we were sucked into a strange world inside this book” Roxas explained as he picked up ‘LOVELESS’. “huh?! Wait where’s that book?”

Mr. Rhapsodos snatched the book off Roxas. “YOU WENT INTO LOVELESS?!! OH MY GOD! WHICH PAGE DID YOU GET SUCKED INTO? I WANT TO GO IN THERE!!”

“Actually it was a book with” Demyx paused as he gulped. “weird Disney animals”

“RIDICULOUS!! LOVELESS DOES NOT HAVE WEIRD DISNEY ANIMALS!!!!” He yelled while flicking through the pages. “oh by the way, we’re no longer performing Cinderella”

Zexion and Xion sighed with relief. “oh thank kingdom hearts”

“we’re performing Snow White instead”

“aw man!”

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
That was so funny!!! I so love Genesis and his obsession with Loveless. He is hilarious. I also loved the reaction of the Org members in the 100 Acre Woods. You know, for a group of powerful nobodies, they are a bunch oof big babies. For God sakes, they freaked out at a bunch of stuffed animals in a children's story book. So the Drama Club is performing Snow White, huh? You should so make Xion Snow White and Riku Prince Charming. I would probably die laughing at Xemnas' reaction to the kissing scene. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 14: Exchange student defence force?

Day 60

Xion, Zexion and Larxene stared at the role list

Roles for Snow white

Xion – Snow white
Larxene – wicked queen
Zexion – mirror
Riku – Prince Charming
Sora, Kairi, Neko, Selphie, Yuna, Tidus and Kuri – 7 dwarves
Wakka – Hunter
Scarlet - Narrator

“YES!! NOT A FAIRY GOD MOTHER!! SWEET!!!” Zexion yelled. Larxene and Xion stared at him. “I mean…that’s an acceptable role”

“how did I get the leading role?” Xion asked in confusion.

“Simple!” Marluxia said popping out of no where and scarring the crap out of Xion Larxene and Zexion. “I told Mr. Rhapsodos how wonderful you guys are at acting”

“but why did I get the leading role and not Larxene?”

“cause, you’re more gentle and innocent while Larxene’s constantly on PMS” Larxene glared at Marluxia

“constantly on PMS?!”

Marluxia’s eyes widened. “TA! TA!” He said as he ran off.

“COME BACK HERE PINKY!!!!” Larxene chased Marluxia across the hall.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Selphie, Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, Neko and Scarlet walked up to the role list.

“wow! I’m a dwarf!” Sora and Neko said at the same time.

“I’m the Prince?!” Riku’s eyes widened, especially when he found out who was playing Snow White. “Xion? You’re Snow White?”

“uh…yeah” she responded.

“I guess I’m too tall to be a dwarf, ya,” Wakka sighed.

“hey Tidus! We’re both dwarves” Yuna said smiling at him which made Tidus go red as a tomato.

“We aren’t that short, are we?” Selphie asked.

“we kinda are” Kairi responded.

“who the hell is Kuri?” Scarlet asked.

Lunch time

Lunch times were always the same. Zexion was trying to read, Axel, Demyx and Roxas were having their own little argument, Sora and Neko were eating too much sugar, Xion, Kairi and Selphie were having one of their girly conversations, Larxene was challenging Scarlet to a competition and the rest of them just watched.

“EXCHANGE STUDENTS!!” Tidus yelled.

The ‘exchange students’ turned around and saw Tidus, Leon and other angry looking students.

“who are you?” Larxene asked rudely.

“We’re the exchange student hate club!” one boy announced.

“exchange student hate club?” Everyone asked.

“BUT WE LOVE RIKU!!” One girl announced and the other girls sighed. “DEATH TO XION!!”

Xion’s eyes widened. “h-h-h-h-h-hang on?!!! W-w-w-what did I do?” she stuttered. The girls glared at Xion.

“YOU TOOK RIKU AWAY FROM US!!” One girl yelled.

“and who are you?” Roxas asked rudely.

“Mary Sue!” she said proudly which made Larxene and Scarlet s******. “what’s so funny?”

“nothing” they both said and Mary Sue gave them a glare.

Suddenly a can hit Tidus on the head. “WHERE DID THAT COME FROM”

“From us!” a mysterious voice said. There were four girls wearing blue bandanas across their arms and the four girls were in a pose.

“who are they?” Leon asked.

The girls looked at each other and nodded. “WE ARE THE EXCHANGE STUDENT DEFENCE FORCE!!”

Everyone on the table looked at each other, then to the hate club, then to the defence force and then looked at each other again.

“1st a fan club, then a hate club and now we have a defence force?” Axel asked.

“actually, the defence force is part of your fan club, well kind of…Paine and Yuna are just for the defence force and not the actual fan club” one girl replied.

“and who are you?” Demyx asked.

“I’m Kuri! THE CAPTAIN!!” Kuri replied, “and this is Yuna, Paine and Rikku”

Everyone looked at Riku, which made Rikku sigh. “with a double K”

“oh”

Tidus was in shock. “Y-Y-Y-Y-YUNA?! What are you doing in the defence force?”

Yuna smiled. “I get to wear a pretty blue bandana! Besides it’ll be fun to protect the exchange students from any harm” Tidus twitched.

“don’t look at me, I was dragged into this” Paine said.

"and what makes you think you can get away with this?" Scarlet asked the hate club.

Tidus grabbed a document and read. “according to this contract you can’t foil our plans or protect the exchange students”

Scarlet looked at the contract. “let me see that”

Tidus pass the contract over to Scarlet. “you know, there’s one thing missing”

“what’s that” he smirked.

“our signatures” Scarlet gave them one of her creepy smiles.

The club’s eyes widened. “get em’ Neko” Scarlet ordered.

“RRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!” Neko chased the hate club around the cafeteria.

“oh and Neko, they have sugar” Neko’s eyes widened. “SUGAR!!!!!”

Hate club – In the Janitors closet

“it’s amazing how big this closet is” Mary Sue commented.

Tidus sighed. “okay we’re going to have to change our tactics. Now the exchange students have 2 sets of bodyguards, the Demon sisters and the defence force” he paused. “we need to be sneaky, devious and…” Tidus paused for a while. “I CAN’T DO THIS!!”

“what?!” the other members yelled in surprise.

“YUNA’S IN THE DEFENCE FORCE I JUST CAN’T DO IT!!” Leon sighed and gave Tidus a good slap. “ow”

“BROS BEFORE HOES!!!” Leon yelled and Tidus gave him a glare.

Still lunch time

The Defence force sat on the table next to the 6 nobodies and their friends and they stared at them for a while.

“uh, Why are you staring at me?” Xion asked Kuri whose face was right next to hers.

“You don’t look Chinese” Kuri commented.

“my uh…siblings don’t look Chinese either”

Kuri nodded. “yes but you have coffee, AND I WANT IT!!”

Xion moved her chair away from Kuri and passed the coffee over.

“you have made a wise decision young one” Kuri said and took a huge sip out of the coffee cup.

Scarlet and Neko glared at the Exchange student defence force. They were the ones protecting the exchange students not some girly girls with blue bandanas and poses.

“Let me explain more about the defence force” Kuri paused and took a sip. “It’s an elite group of body guards for you. We are currently at war with the Hate club”

Axel sighed. “all this because I blew up the science lab on our first day”

“yeah I’ve noticed this as well” Selphie said. “Tidus made a hate club because you blew up the science lab, The demon sisters are your friends because you blew up the Science lab and now you guys have a defence force to protect you from the hate club” Selphie paused “how did you manage to blow up the science lab?”

Axel’s eyes widened. “oh uh…we have this tradition in our…uh…village where new comers…uh…blow up a room as a sign of respect” Axel lied.

Everyone stared at Axel. “well, we blow up everything but that doesn’t mean we respect it” Scarlet said.

“and another question” Selphie said, “HOW DO YOU GIRLS GET AWAY WITH ALL THAT STUFF?!!”

Suddenly a dark evil shadow loomed above them, people quaked in their seats and-

“hello my children” Principal Sephiroth waved.

“hey dad!” Scarlet and Neko waved.

Everyone’s eyes widened.

“You forgot your cake!” Sephiroth handed the cake to his daughters.

“thanks dad!”

“bye children!”

“bye dad!”

Everyone looked at Sephiroth, then to the demon sisters then to Sephiroth again.

“YOUR DAD’S THE PRINCIPAL?!!!”

Scarlet nodded. “well, actually he’s our adoptive father. He adopted us after our parents kicked us out for killing Tiddles the cat”

“it wasn’t our fault Tiddles walked into our explosive shed” Neko said, which made everyone worry even more.

“oh yeah! Scarlet and Neko, I need to see you after school” Kuri said. “it’s about our… alliance”

“what alliance?” Neko asked.

“that’s what I wanted to talk to you about”

Demon sisters and the Defence force: After School: Showers

“Why are we in the showers again?” Neko asked.

“Because the janitors closet was taken” Paine replied coldly.

“By who?”

Paine clenched her fists. “that hate club run by that stupid Tidus!!!”

Yuna frowned. “Tidus would never do something like that, he’s kind and sweet and brave and cute and…”

Everyone stared at Yuna. “ and I so totally don’t have a crush on him” She shifted her eyes.

Kuri handed over 2 contracts. “This is your official contract. Right now we need your help”

Neko cocked her head. “for what? You guys seem pretty okay with this situation?”

Rikku sighed. “The Hate club have managed to hire out” she paused and took a deep breath. “the demon brothers”

The defence force was looking nervous, Scarlet looked absolutely livid and Neko was looking happy.

“Cobalt!” Scarlet growled.

“Inu's in town?!!” Neko yelled. “yay!!”

end

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, I was wondering how they get away with that stuff, too. Lol, you have made a wise choice, young one. Lol.

Now demon brothers? This is turning into a full-scale high school war between the hate club and brothers and defense force/fan club and sisters and "students", lol

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i LOVE THIS!!!!!
Xemnas's moments with ''Pookie Bear'' and the dreams, and Tidus losing his hair, and the demon sisters, and everything about it is Hilarious! Can't wait till your next post!

Mikoto-Cat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i LOVE THIS!!!!!
Xemnas's moments with ''Pookie Bear'' and the dreams, and Tidus losing his hair, and the demon sisters, and everything about it is Hilarious! Can't wait till your next post!

thnx for commenting and thnx for mentioning the fanfic on your sig :D

Yeah, I was wondering how they get away with that stuff, too. Lol, you have made a wise choice, young one. Lol.

Now demon brothers? This is turning into a full-scale high school war between the hate club and brothers and defense force/fan club and sisters and "students", lol

Definatly :D

It's all random and funny!!!!!

Lol, hilarious. This is so funny.

Thnx for the comments

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh God, that was so totally hilarious!!! I always wondered how the Demon Sisters got away with all the explosions; someone like Sephiroth would definitely like a lot of chaos. So, now we have the Demon Brothers. I can't wait to see how bad these guys are. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back