• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 11: Tidus’s Revenge part 2 Annihilating Axel

Scarlet and Larxene were still fighting, Demyx still wanted to stop them and Tidus still wanted revenge.

Tidus was so desperate that he stole one of the explosives that belonged to the demon sisters to take his revenge on Axel this time. “THIS IS FOR ALL THE CHAOS YOU’VE CAUSED!!!” he yelled as he lit the dynamite and threw it where the crowd was…unfortunately Axel wasn’t there and the dynamite landed in the circle. The students ran away screaming their lungs out and Scarlet and Larxene were still fighting.

Boom!!

Larxene’s antennae…I mean hair had slightly burnt and Scarlet was pissed about the fact that Tidus stole one of HER explosives.

“MY HAIR!!!” Larxene screamed

“MY DYNAMITE!!”

They both glared at Tidus who stood there blankly. Tidus stared at the two angry girls and the only words that came out of Tidus’s lips were. “oh (shadow)!”

Xion and Yuna: Period 7: Sick bay

Flash back

The bell rung signalling the end of class. Xion was eager to leave this class and jumped out of her seat and almost left the classroom until…

“Xion? What are you doing?” Luxord asked. 25 or so pairs of eyes stared at the young nobody.

“isn’t it the end of class?” she asked.

“well yeah but we have double math” Luxord responded.

Xion’s eyes widened “d-d-d-d-double math?” Xion fainted, landing right in front of the door.

Luxord sighed heavily. “Yuna? Can you take her to the sick bay?”

End

And that’s why Xion is missing out on the last period of the day. Xion walked to the Sick bay with Yuna supporting her and making sure she doesn’t collapse again.

“hey Xion?” Yuna asked breaking the silence.

“yeah?”

“seen any guys you like?” Yuna asked wearing a smile but Xion gave her a serious face.

“no” she said with a bit of anger in her voice.

“oh…too bad cause I know someone who might like you” Yuna sung.

“If it’s Riku then no…he doesn’t like me and I don’t like him…why does almost everyone I know suspect that we like each other”

Yuna cocked her head to the side. “everyone?”

“yeah”

Flash back1:

“See ya!” Riku waved,

“Where are you going?” Xion asked,

“Home”

“Why?

“Are you gonna miss me” he teased

Xion growled and turned her back towards him “like I would SPOON HEAD!”

“Just kidding!” Riku reassured, “good luck catching the underwear thief” he said before he went back to the building to get his bag.

As soon as he left Demyx sung “Riku and Xion sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-”

Xion grabbed him by the neck collar. “Say the next letter and it’ll be your last.”

“Okay! Okay! I was just kidding!!” Xion let go of Demyx who fell on the floor. "scary little short person! SCARY LITTLE SHORT PERSON!!!"

Flash back 2:

“Do you know them?” Riku asked,

“Oh that’s our… dad and those guys are…his… brothers” Xion answered

“Those teachers are weird” he commented.

“YOU’RE NOT DATING HIM TIL YOUR 35 XION!!” Xemnas yelled from the teachers’ table.

Xion grabbed a piece of carrot, Larxene stuck one of her kunai in the carrot and both chucked it at Xemnas. “OH MAH GAWD THAT HURTS!!”

“Sorry it slipped” Xion and Larxene’s eyes shifted.

“EVEN NEKO ASKED ME ONCE!!” Xion explained

Flash back 3

Xion sat down in the library studying loveless…again.

“HI XI-CHAN!!” Neko sung plopping herself next to Xion. “watcha doin?”

Xion glared at Neko from behind her book, “just studying”

“what not even going to hang out with your boyfriend?”

Xion’s eyes widened, “what are you talking about?”

“Y’know…Riku”

“why would I hang out with him?”

“aren’t you two an item?”

Xion’s eyes widened even further. “we’re not dating, Neko”

“oh too bad. Then again once you leave, your relationship will end because long distance never works” Neko said still wearing a smile on her face.

End

“why?!” Xion asked.

“you should take it easy Xion” Yuna said as they entered the sick by finding Lexeaus there.

“oh hi girls?” he waved. “what’s wrong?”

“oh Xion fainted in class and Mr. Luxord sent us to Sick bay” Yuna explained.

Lexeaus looked behind the curtain where the beds are. “well there’s one bed left so Xion can rest there”

“Thank you coach” Xion said and walked towards the curtain with Yuna supporting her along the way…only to find.

“Riku? Mr. Xemnas? Tidus?” Yuna asked in shock. “what the hell happened?”

They looked at each other and then at Yuna and Xion. “Scarlet” they muttered. “AND LARXENE!” Tidus said.

“what happened to you girls?” Xemnas asked.

“well Xion fainted in Math and Mr. Luxord told her to go to sick bay. I better get back to class” Yuna said as she pulled the curtains. “by the way Tidus, I like your hair”.

After Yuna left a blush came upon Tidus’s cheeks.

“okay?” Riku and Xemnas muttered.

After school:

Riku looked over to Xion who was looking slightly better. “you okay Xion?”

“I’m fine”

“that’s good” he smiled, which made an awkward blush appeared on Xion’s face.

Zexion smirked. “they are so dating”

“WE’RE NOT DATING!!!!”

Zexion shook his head, “there’s no need to hide it”

Tidus held his crutches and limped over to the 6 nobodies, Sora, Riku and Kairi. “THANK YOU EXCHANGE STUDENTS!!!” and limped towards the sunset.

“okay?” everyone said at the same time.

“by the way, do we know that kid?” Demyx asked,

“don’t think so” Axel answered. “aw man! It’s going to be boring when we get back to the castle…want to dangle a helpless mortal in front of Saix”

“YEAH! But who shall we use?” Demyx asked himself then stared off at the horizon and found his victim.

The world that never was

There was Tidus, tied up by a rope that hung from the ceiling, avoiding the rabid dog that tried to eat him.

“CURSE YOU EXCHANGE STUDENTS!!! AAAAHHH!!!”

A.N: Btw i'm not too pleased with this chapter but i wanna know what you guys think

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Poor Tidus!!! He just has the worst luck. Axel and Demyx buring off his hair. Larxene and Scarlet beating the crap out of him, and now a tasty treat for Siax; his life just absolutely sucks. Funny chapter again, even if it wasn't the greatest. I do have a couple questions though. The hair that Yuna mentions, that was the glued feathers on his head, right? Because Tidus is bald and that bucket fell on him. Also, what was the "THANK YOU, EXCHANGE STUDENTS!!!" all about? Was he being sarcastic or something? Just asking.

Mikoto-Cat

Well....Yuna gave him a complement and since Tidus has a huge crush on her he's thanking the exchange students for making his hair as it is until Axel and Demyx dangle Tidus in front of Saix

Mikoto-Cat

Random Question series

This is a mini series within SM:HS where one of the exchange kids, demon sisters or other students ask a random question during lunch time and the rest answer.

Here's the first one

No.1

“Tea or Coffee?” Roxas asked.

“Tea!” Xion, Zexion, Scarlet, Kairi and Selphie answered.

“Coffee” The rest of them answered.

Roxas smiled, “what about you Neko?”

“I like coffee but I’m not allowed to drink it anymore”

“Why not?” everyone asked her.

Flash back

“Hedgehog! I’m tired” Neko whined.

Axel sighed and handed over the rest of his coffee to Neko. “here, this’ll keep you awake”

Neko took a look at the coffee cup and took a sip. She loved it and swallowed the whole thing.

Recess

There was food and ashes everywhere. All the kids stayed away from the cafeteria as Neko was on a rampage.

“COFFEE!! COFFEE!! COFFEE!!!!!!!”

End.

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, it's kinda funny that Neko, while she doesn't really fit the title, "Demon Sister", her overly excitable attitude makes life hell for people anyway.

Mikoto-Cat

Well she does fit the title of the demon sisters. Her sister's the intelligent one who plans where to put the explosives and when to set them off and she's the Hyper one who causes hell and sets off explosions whenever she feels like it

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 12: operation spy on date.

Day 53

The World that never was

After the all those incidents he was in, Tidus had to go see professional help but now he’s become a little scarier.

“hello Axel and Demyx” he said with a smile, “it’s nice day today! Let’s be friends”

Demyx woke up screaming his lungs out. “oh…it’s just a dream” he thought.

Axel: Science lab

“hey Axel!” Leon waved,

“hey Squally” Axel said with no enthusiasm.

“I was going to ask Larxene out today, but I can’t do it, can you help me?”

Axel woke up screaming. “oh… only a dream” he pulled the covers over his head.

Xemnas: hall.

hi Xemnas!” Xion waved.

“hello my daughter” he said while patting her head.

“guess what?!

“what?”

“I’m pregnant!!!”

Xemnas’s eyes widened.

“OOOOOOHHHH MMMMMYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!” Xemnas woke up screaming while hugging Pooky.

Xemnas looked around his room and sighed heavily. “oh boy, it was just a dream”

Breakfast time:

Xemnas, Axel and Demyx sat on the table in the kitchen of nothingness staring blankly at the girls.

“why are they looking at us?” Xion whispered.

“maybe you look like a clown!! HA!!” Larxene said and took a sip out of her juice.

“No.14?” Xemnas asked breaking the silence between the three. “Are you still a virgin?”

Xion spat out her drink. “what kind of question is that?!”

“just answer me”

“yes! I’m still a virgin!”

Xemnas sighed with relief. Axel pointed at Larxene. “Larxene, are you dating Leon?”

Larxene spat out her drink. “HOW DID YOU KNOW??!!!!!”

Everyone on the table stared at Larxene with widened eyes.

“OH MY GOD!! YOU’RE DATING THE PREVIOUS KING OF THE TENNIS CLUB?!!” the whole organization yelled.

“yeah, actually I was going on a date today”

“but don’t you have school today?!” Xemnas asked.

“it’s Saturday superior, there’s no school on Saturday”

11 am

“Xemnas, are you approving on Larxene going on a date with Leon?” Vexen asked.

“well…yeah”

“wait…you mean, you let Larxene go on dates but I can’t date til I’m 35?” Xion asked.

“yes but Xion, Larxene is a responsible woman and you’ll probably end up getting knocked up like you did in my dream”

“what was that superior?!” Xion asked.

“nothing!” Xemnas said with shifty eyes. “and it’s daddy to you!”

11: 15 am

“Xemnas has been acting pretty strange” Roxas said. “I mean he asked Xion something really weird this morning and he keeps calling us his children”

Axel thought for a moment. “I wonder if it’s because of that experiment Vexen tested on him once”

Flash back

Xemnas stared at the hat with many tubes and wires attached to it. “you sure this will make me a more powerful leader?” he asked.

“depends, what do you see in a powerful leader?” Vexen asked.

“well, dictator, overprotective father…y’know the usual”

20 minutes later.

Vexen went to check on the experiment. “how do you feel superior”

Xemnas smiled and skipped around the lab. “I should take some cookies to the teddy bear picnic being held in twilight town”

Vexen sighed heavily. “not again! Don’t worry superior! It’s only going to last 3 years or so”

End

Axel and Roxas were still in thinking positions and after a while they yelled “LET’S SPY ON LARXENE!!”

Axel, Roxas, Xion, Zexion, Demyx, Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Wakka : Cinema at destiny islands.

Zexion hated the disguise he was wearing. A tennis cap facing diagonally, baggy white shirt saying “38” with purple sleaves and baggy pants with many belts holding it up.

“this doesn’t suit me at all” he growled. The girls shook their heads and hugged Zexion. “you look so cute though”

“COOTIES!! AH!!!” Zexion yelled as he tried to get out of the girls grip and when he did rolled on the floor like a maniac.

Axel wore a red t-shirt and black shorts with flames on the side, Roxas wore the usual clothes (like in KH2), Demyx wore a blue tank top and jeans and Xion wore a long white top with black patterns and black shorts shorter than Axel and Demyx’s.

“why are we spying on them again?” Riku asked.

“we didn’t invite you guys to spy on them” Axel said harshly.

Flash back
Destiny islands.

“we need to buy disguises” Demyx said, “all I have in my wardrobe is my uniform and my organization coat”

“well, lucky for me I have my casual wear on” Roxas smirked but received glares from the other members

“well…we can go in there” Xion said pointing at this store called ‘Urban style’ (just made that up)

Axel took one look at this store and yelled, “LET’S GO!!”

40 minutes later.

“why do girls take so long to pick?” Roxas complained.

“cause unlike men, women want to find what suits them, does it make them look fat, blah, blah, blah”

Xion wasn’t listening however, she was too busy buying the items. While Zexion waited for her he spotted 4 familiar faces. “hey aren’t those the kids that hang out with us at school”

“um Zexion…we need to get changed and spy on Larxene’s date remember” Axel said.

“here ya go!” Xion said handing the clothes over to the other 3 and took her clothes and went to the changing room.

5 minutes later.

“hey Roxas!” Sora waved,

“oh hey!” Roxas waved back. “what are you doing here?”

“oh just looking at the clothes, where’re the others?”
Axel stepped out of the changing room already in a pose staring at the others, “yo!”

Demyx wasn’t too far behind him “HI!!”

Neither was Zexion “this is too baggy”

Though Xion took a little while longer. “HURRY UP KIDDO!” Axel yelled.

“I’m coming! Geez” Xion said sounding a little annoyed. She finally stepped out of the change room.

Riku stared at her for a long time which made Zexion lean over to Axel and whisper, “no wonder Xemnas is so protective over Xion, Riku has a crush on her, isn’t that cute”

“actually he’s probably overprotective cause he had a dream that Xion told him that she’s pregnant” Axel said,

“ludicrous! Absolutely ludicrous!!!”

end.

“shh! They’re coming!!” Xion whispered and the rest of the ducked behind the counter.

Larxene and Leon: buying popcorn.

“y’know I was king of the tennis club once…yeah, I miss those days” Leon said,

“cheer up squally! Let’s buy some popcorn!”

The rest of them.

“oh (dancer) they’re gonna buy popcorn! What do we do?!” Zexion asked,

“leave it to me” Sora winked and stood up behind the counter. “hi how can I help you? Larxene? Leon? What are you guys doing here?”

“Sora?! I didn’t know you worked here?” Leon said,

“oh well, I only work on the weekends, now what would you like?”

“one jumbo popcorn and 2 medium drinks please” Larxene ordered.

Sora grabbed what Larxene ordered, “here you go! That’s 800 munny”

Leon handed over the munny and they both went to the theatre.

“you’re good spiky” Xion complemented.

After his tiny moment of victory Sora looked behind him and saw the manager looking pissed. “you don’t work here”

“RUN!!!”

After the Movie:

“Wakka? Are you okay?” Kairi asked.

Wakka was sitting in a lonely corner, “how come she agrees to go out with him ya?”

“never mind”

Leon and Larxene came out of the cinema but Larxene wasn’t so happy. “I need to pee” she said “be right back”

Leon waved and when Larxene was out of sight he got out his phone and dialled a number.

“Hey Tidus! I got all the information I need”

everyone’s eyes widened. “wait Tidus?…He’s just getting information off Larxene!!” Demyx yelled from behind the pot plants.

Leon looked around, “who’s there?!”

“uh…I’m a ghost!!” Demyx said also from behind the pot plants “woooooooo”

Everyone face palmed. “Fear me woooooooooooo!!” Demyx turned around and saw Leon standing behind him looking annoyed. “…wooo”

“what are you guys doing here?” he asked, “and Sora, aren’t you at work?”

“um…Lunch break”

Leon looked little more annoyed. “You overheard my plans didn’t you”

“what you mean the date or the fact you’re working for Tidus?” Roxas asked

“the second one, besides if I succeed I’ll become vice president of…” Leon removed his jacket to reveal…

“THE EXCHANGE STUDENT HATE CLUB!!” Leon announced revealing a blue t-shirt that said “the exchange student hate club” written on the front.

“they have a hate club for us now?” Roxas asked,

“they have a fan club for you so they must have a hate club as well” Riku answered,

“fan club?!”

“but why do you hate us?” Xion asked innocently, “we’ve done nothing wrong have we?”

Leon glared at Xion, “YOU’VE RUINED ME SHORTY!!!!” he yelled, “I, was the king of the tennis club, loved by all until you showed up and became queen of the tennis club. After you became queen of the tennis club no one knew who I was anymore, that’s why I’m in the Hate club! AND NOW I HAVE THE INFORMATION I NEEDED!!”

“what information?” Leon’s eyes widened and turned around and saw…

“hi Larxene, back already?”

Larxene glared at him, “y’know, I don’t like being used” she said cracking her knuckles.

“c’mon Larxene, you’re the kind and gentle one of the group, you can’t beat me” Leon smirked

“actually” Zexion said “Xion’s the kind and gentle one, Larxene’s just as bad as Scarlet”

“j-j-j-j-j-just as bad as sc-sc-sc-Scarlet?!!!”

I don’t know if this will be the final time but once again…the following scenes are too violent to be shown on this fanfic, let’s see what Xemnas is doing.

“oh Pooky, do I worry too much?” he asked the teddy bear while sitting on his bed. Pooky just stared at him with those teddy bear eyes. “I know what will make me feel better! Going to the annual picnic in 100 acre woods!!!”

You notice that these violent scenes that need to be blocked seem to have something to do with Larxene or Scarlet getting pissed…moving on.

Leon lay on the floor in desperate need of medical help, “well, what now?” she asked them.

“we could go get popcorn” Wakka suggested. Everyone shrugged and followed Wakka.

Zexion stood behind and looked at the group. Sora and Kairi were skipping in front of them, Larxene was walking with a laid back look, Axel and Demyx were arguing, Wakka was begging Larxene to go out with him and Riku and Xion were having their own little conversation.

Zexion smiled, “they may not know it but one day they will be a couple” he said to himself as he started to follow them. Little did he know, the belt fell down ages ago and he tripped over his pants revealing his Heart shaped underwear. Several Heartless appeared behind him looking at his underwear with glee.

“oh (heartless)! Now why have the beeps been replaced with (dusk), (Shadow),(Heartless) and (dancer)?”

I don't think this is the best chapter but I think it's okay

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
So, it's all Vexen's fault that Xemnas is completely insane? Darn him and darn his crazy experiments!!! That was very funny. I loved Xemnas' dream. I think Riku should knock her up for real; I would so love to see Xemnas' reaction then. So, the "exchange" students have a fan club and a hate club huh? I figured that Tidus would start the hate club, but I wonder who started the fan club. And why is Zexion wearing underwear with hearts on them? Does everyone in the Org wear underwear with hearts on them? And why are heartless after underwear? You would think that they would know the difference between a real heart and someting that looks like a heart. Anyway, enough of my rambling, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Mikoto-Cat

maybe they wear underwear with hearts on them coz they don't have hearts themselves.

Heartless could probably tell the difference between real hearts and heart shaped things but in this fanfic they can't

Mikoto-Cat

No. 2: the girls of the story. (Boys you can skip this because this is a girl thing and Kids you can skip this one cause it’s pretty mature)

“What’s your bra size? I’m a B myself how about you girls?” Selphie asked.

“B” Kairi and Xion said at the same time.

“Double A” Neko said.

“C” Larxene said proudly. “How about you Scarlet” she smirked.

“D”

All the girls stared at her with disbelief.

“B-b-b-but! You don’t look like you have D sized boobs,” Kairi said.

Scarlet sighed and lifted up her top.

“HOLY (Heartless)!!” the other girls yelled. "THOSE ARE HUGE!!!"

End

A.N: I based this scenario off something that happened at school to my sister and her classmates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back