• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
It had a very interesting ending. There are some suggestions for the sequel though.

1. Have the Demon Sisters and Sephiroth try to take over DI.
2. Have people discover Org. XIII
3. Put some magic between Sora & Namine.
4. Have Roxas compete for Xion's affection.
5. Have Sora use the Keyblade already.
6. IF you are going for an AkuRoku pairing, I suggest have Zexion change either Axel or Roxas into a girl for humor, and to not scare away the guys who read this fanifc.
7. Explain why so many Heartless are appearing on DI (Ex: Some sort of Villan)
8. Although this is supposed to be a comedy, can you add a little more fighting in the next fic. After all, they are there because of the Heartless.

That is all I have to say.

JustCallMeShadow

It had a very interesting ending. There are some suggestions for the sequel though.

6. IF you are going for an AkuRoku pairing, I suggest have Zexion change either Axel or Roxas into a girl for humor, and to not scare away the guys who read this fanifc.
8. Although this is supposed to be a comedy, can you add a little more fighting in the next fic. After all, they are there because of the Heartless.

Maybe a Shadow could accidentally say they're from the Organization.

Mikoto-Cat

thank you for your suggestions

Do you have anything you'd like to comment about this chapter?

Paupu911

It ended already? awesome fanfic and awesome job! and the suggestions seem pretty funny, heheh. anyway you said there's gonna be another thread? tell us right away when it's made, please? =)

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Aww man it ended?
Oh well, funny ending and it is obvius they would blow up the school
Can't wait for the sequel

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
ROFLMFAO! that was allout hilarious! So, is Saix a Were-dog? Lol, dog crips = awsomeness personafied! Can't wait for sequel!

MM125

Wow, I just found it, you should update that.

Anyway, that was great, I've literally spent days trying to make the perfect comment on the final chapter, but I've given up on that.

I'd like to add one thing to this.

9. IF you are going for an AkuRoku pairing, put in a yuri pairing, so as not to discourage guys (not like me, I'll read it regardless of how much yaoi you throw in) from reading it.

I *heart* Axel

i love the story so much!!!! i have a suggestion. i think axel and demyx should fall in love with a pretty girl, but they both dont know that the like the same girl, and they get in a huge argument. yeah, and HOLD THE LANGUAGE, SHEESH! I CAN REPORT YOU AND HAVE YOU BANNED OFF THE SITE!!!!! but i'm 2 nice 2 do tht. so please, hold the language!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This.. was.. FANTASTIC!! Wish it hadn't ended but I'm glad to know you made a sequel :) Your fanfic was so funny I couldn't stop lol or stop reading it. It was that awesome. You did an awesome job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back