• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 7

From a far away table were 2 sisters, they were the biggest pranksters in Destiny High and they go by the name of “the demon sisters” The oldest one was named Scarlet and had long brown hair and brown eyes behind a pair of blue rimmed glasses and drew their plans (in a death note) while the younger one named Neko who was the immature adorable one and also had brown hair and brown eyes but her hair was short and was a shade darker she enjoyed watching things explode, and since there were no explosions she was very sleepy.

Scarlet was drawing their next prank plan for the school dance while Neko was bored and staring at the other students. She looked over too where the 6 exchange students sat and her eyes widened.

“SCARLET!!” Neko nudged her sister.

“What is it?” the eldest sister said lifted up her head.

“Look!” Neko pointed at Axel and Demyx “It’s THE Mullet and Hedgehog”

“Oh my god it’s them!” Scarlet said in surprise. “Let’s go”

Both of them walked over to the table they were sitting on.

“ WHY MUST WE SIT ON THE SAME TABLE AS THE EXCHANGE KIDS?!” Selphie and Tidus asked,

“Coz, they’re our friends” Sora said.

“Don’t be rude Tidus and Selphie” Kairi said, “They’re only here for a few months anyway”

Axel felt a small finger touch his shoulder; he turned around and saw a little girl and her sister standing behind her.

“Can we talk to you and the mullet boy for a moment?” the little girl asked.

Axel looked to Demyx, then to the little girl, then to her sister and back to Demyx.

“Okay!” they both stood up and followed them.

“ooooohhh a love confession” Larxene commented, how ever Tidus, Kairi, Sora, Riku, Selphie and Wakka looked like they saw a ghost.

“What’s up with you guys?” Zexion asked as he took a bite out of his burger.

“T-t-t-those are the d-d-d-d-demon sisters”

“Demon sisters?” the 4 nobodies asked cocking their head to the side.

“Haven’t you heard? They’re the most feared pranksters in destiny islands, even gangs and the mafias are scared of them ya” Wakka explained.

“OH NO!! WHAT ABOUT DEMYX AND AXEL?” Larxene asked,

Axel and Demyx: with the demon sisters

“We believe it is in your best interest for you to associate yourselves with us for the remainder of your stay in destiny high,” Scarlet paused, breathed in and pushed up her glasses. “This may include chances to partake in certain in endeavors and may cause absolute anarchy” Scarlet said in a most professional manner.

Axel and Demyx sat there in absolute silence cocking their head to one side.

“In other words” Neko explained cheerfully “we’d like you to join our gang!”

“Gang?” Axel and Demyx asked at the same time cocking their heads further.

“y’know, the demon sisters. Although if you join our gang we won’t be the Demon sisters anymore, we’ll be ‘the demon sisters + Chinese kids who don’t look Chinese”

Axel raised his hand, “uh, why do you want us to join your gang?”

“Why? Why not,” Scarlet said. “Besides you two blew up the science lab on your first day. Nice job” Scarlet held out her hand and Demyx shook it only to be zapped by a hand buzzer “gotcha!” and high fived her sister.

“Ooww”

“It took us months to blow up the science lab!” Neko said.

“So what did you both do before then?” Demyx asked.

“Blew up toilets using C4.”

Axel and Demyx stared at each other then looked at the Demon sisters.

“So will you join us?” Neko asked with puppy eyes,

“We don’t know” they both said.

“You do realize you have no other option but to join us,right?” Scarlet said,

“Because otherwise you’ll be on our bad side”Neko said cheerfully, then her eyes and face glinted scarily, “and you don’t want that, DO you?” she gave Axel and Demyx a glare.

Scarlet handed the contract to Axel and Demyx “sign here please”

Axel and Demyx got out their pens and signed the contracts, their lives changed forever. But not in a Mary Sue way you idiots…

“Good choice gentlemen, now let’s join you’re other friends,” Scarlet said.

Still Lunchtime

Axel and Demyx took their seats and Neko and Scarlet took the spare chairs, which made everyone else want to move to another table.

“I’m outta here” Tidus rudely said as he stood up.

“Why are they sitting here?” Selphie asked

“They signed the contract, which means we’ll be best friends and do what best friends usually do,” Scarlet said, “Whatever that is…”

“YEAH!” Neko yelled excitedly, “like eating lunch together, hanging out, blowing up things, eating ice cream…but for now we’ll leave you alone cause we got to blow up someone’s car” Neko turned around and skipped towards the exit and Scarlet waved goodbye and followed her sister.

“They aren’t gonna leave us alone are they?” Zexion asked and everyone shrugged. “Why did you morons sign the contract anyway?”

“Oh they threatened that if we don’t we’ll be on their bad side” Axel explained.

“What happens if you go on their bad side?” Roxas asked. Kairi, Sora, Selphie, Wakka and Riku stared at Roxas like they saw another ghost dancing around in a leotard.

“Well…y’know Seifer from the discipline committee?” Sora asked,

“Nope” the nobodies answered

“Well he got on their bad side”

“What happened?” Zexion asked,

“He’s still in a coma”

“Ooohh”

After school: outside blowing up a car

“Hey hedgehog!” Scarlet yelled, “gotta light?”

Axel smirked and flicked his finger “On! Off! On! Off!”

Scarlet grabbed a cigarette from behind her hair and lit it, “you not smoking are you?” Axel asked,

“Hell no!” she yelled as she chucked the cigarette near the gunpowder. They waited a long time.

“Oh Tidus?” Marluxia called out, “you still have that bald patch?”

“Yeah all thanks to those exchange students”

“Oh you should try this shampoo” Marluxia grabbed a bottle of shampoo out of nowhere, “it’s very good for hair growth, and I use it all the time” he said as he flicked his hair again,

“Thanks Mr. Marluxia”

Axel, Scarlet, and Neko continued waiting for the gunpowder to reach the car. “hey Neko?” Scarlet asked,

“Yes?”

“How long is this going to take?”

Neko cocked her head, “well…first I stopped at the ice cream store, then I petted a puppy, then I went back to the ice cream store to get sprinkles and then I went to the car”

“You remembered to put C4 in the car?” Scarlet asked.

“Yep! All 27 pounds of it”

Scarlet’s eyes widened, “…………I told you to put in 2.7 pounds”

“There was a decimal point?” Neko asked innocently.

“…. Everybody duck” Scarlet ordered and everyone besides Marluxia and Tidus ducked.

“Oh well, I should be driving home! Ta ta!” Marluxia grabbed his keys

“and I should by riding my bike home” Tidus said.

Marluxia’s car exploded right in front of him but he wasn’t as close as Tidus was. The remainder of Tidus’s hair caught on fire and now he was completely bald. “MY HAIR!!”

“MY CAR!!”

“AND MY BIKE!!”

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh God, Axel and Demyx are so going to hell for all this crap!!! These demon sisters are so going to ruin their lives. Not to mention the fact that Tidus and Marluxia are going to flat out kill them, especially Tidus because he is completely bald now. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more. Oh, one more thing, what was the whole mermaid thing with Mr. Fair? Was it just randomness or a Crisis Core thing? If it is a Crisis Core thing, I don't know about it because I never played Crisis Core (I really need a PSP).

Mikoto-Cat

Oh God, Axel and Demyx are so going to hell for all this crap!!! These demon sisters are so going to ruin their lives. Not to mention the fact that Tidus and Marluxia are going to flat out kill them, especially Tidus because he is completely bald now. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more. Oh, one more thing, what was the whole mermaid thing with Mr. Fair? Was it just randomness or a Crisis Core thing? If it is a Crisis Core thing, I don't know about it because I never played Crisis Core (I really need a PSP).

it was just randomness :D

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 8

Day 10

Roxas, Demyx, Zexion and Xion Swimming tryouts

Roxas glared at the swim cap he had to wear, “why are we trying out anyway?”

“Because we’ve got to look like normal kids so we have to try out for at least one thing” Xion answered.

“Why aren’t Axel and Larxene trying out?”

“Because Axel hates water and Larxene will probably electrocute the pool, imagine, innocent children floating on the surface, NOT breathing,” Zexion said.

“Is it just me or are the rest of the kids staring at us?” Demyx asked as he cocked his head. He was right, there were several pairs of eyes staring at them with admiration.

“Uh? Why are they staring?” Xion asked,

“Well, we’re ‘Chinese’ and we’re half naked. Why wouldn’t they?” Zexion answered.

“Or maybe they think your ugly!” Demyx teased “ha! Suck!”

“You are truly an idiot”

“freshman boys backstroke” Miss. Lockheart called from the mega phone.

“That’s me” Roxas said with no enthusiasm, “Ahh these shorts are too baggy”

Roxas stood near Lane 4 next to other freshman boys wanting to try out.

“On your marks!” Lexeaus yelled unenthusiastically, “get set! Go!”

Roxas swam the distance with pure adrenaline pumped into his blood stream, he thought he was going to win it, he thought that maybe today might make up for last week’s disaster, he thought that nothing could possibly go wrong.

Roxas finally made it and stepped out of the pool stretching, all the cheers from the audience changed to screams, Roxas wondered why until he looked back into the pool. There were his shorts, floating on the surface; he noticed that the shorts… weren’t on him.

Roxas covered that part where the sun don’t shine and rushed back to where he was sitting before to grab his towel and uniform.

“Aah!! Nude boy!!!” Demyx screamed and covered Xion’s eyes. “Don’t look Xion!! It’s too horrible!”

Lexeaus jumped in front of Roxas blocking the rest of the students view. “Go to the bathroom!! Quickly!!”

“Okay!” Roxas finished grabbing his things “Be right back!” he yelled and ran to the change room.

“Wow” Kairi said, “That was the 2nd most life scaring things I’ve ever seen.”

“What’s the first one?” Selphie asked.

“Riku and Sora, having a race at my pool party” Kairi shuddered.

“Oh!”

“Sophomore boys! Freestyle”

“MY TURN!” Demyx yelled enthusiastically and took off the jacket he was wearing before.

Demyx lined up behind every other sophomore boys, he had a wide grin on his face until he noticed a familiar angry face.

“EXCHANGE KID!!!” Tidus yelled pointing at Demyx. Demyx sighed heavily. If he had a heart, he’d feel like beating up this damn kid.

With Xion and Zexion: still on the benches.

“Oh dear, Tidus is there” Zexion said sarcastically. “And look, he’s completely bald now, I wonder how that happened?”

“Went near another explosion?” Xion suggested and Zexion stared at her, “well he seems to lose his hair to explosions so…”

“Um Xion…why are you wearing a life saver jacket?” he asked,

“Oh that” Xion looked at her jacket, “I’m a life saver for today!”

Zexion sighed, “No wonder so many boys are trying out, they’re probably trying to drown themselves,” he muttered.

“Huh?”

“Nothing!”

Xion stared at him strangely then ignored what he said.

"Senior boys breaststroke"

“I’ll go” Zexion said unenthusiastically. Now Xion was alone on the lonely bench until Kairi and Selphie decided to sit with her and they had a girly conversations. Unlike Tidus, Selphie wasn’t out to seek revenge anymore.

Zexion put his swim cap on and stretched. “Oh hi Zexion” Riku waved,

“Greetings” he said coldly,

“Isn’t Xion trying out?”

“Nope, she’s a life saver”

“Ooh”

“Why do you ask?”

“Never mind” Riku turned away from Zexion,

“If I didn’t know you better, I’d think you’re attracted to Xion” Zexion said with a smirk,

Riku’s face flushed and turned back to Zexion looking like he saw the same ghost in the leotard from last week. “H-h-h-hang on”

“Oh that’s perfectly normal for a boy your age to be attracted to a female. Ah! The passions of youth! A wonderful time in a young human’s life” Zexion said with a bit of sarcasm. “Tell me? Are you trying to drown yourself, like the rest of the boys here?”

Riku’s eyes widened, “o-oh look it’s my turn!” he got out of there before Zexion mentioned anything else disturbing.

Demyx stood on lane 6 and used some of his waterpowers to rig the competition.

“Hey Demyx!” Riku waved, “watcha doing?”

“Oh nothing!” Demyx shifted his eyes

“I’M GONNA BEAT YOU MULLET BOY!!” Tidus yelled from 2 lanes away.

“On your marks! Get set! Go!!”

What Demyx didn’t realise is that the power he used to rig the competition was causing Riku to drown. Xion noticed this and jumped in to save him. She saved him all right but he needed… the kiss of life. Xion was about to perform CPR. She was inches away from his face until Lexeaus pushed her back.

“I’ll do it Xion!! I don’t want you to waste your innocent virgin lips on this boy” he said, “here goes!” and there was Lexeaus, performing CPR on the poor boy and that’s when Riku woke up and saw…

“OH MY GOD!!” Riku screamed and wiped his lips, “I WAS KISSED BY THE HULK!!”

“Aww and he was so close too” Zexion smirked.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER’S VIRGIN LIPS??!!!” Xemnas yelled into his ear.

Zexion flinched and said, “Nothing superior, and she’s not your daughter and why the hell are you wearing that?”

Xemnas looked down and was wearing a Japanese cheerleading outfit; at least he shaved his legs.

“Oh I’m cheering for my children”

“We’re not your kids”

“Aw why can’t we be a family, we have a family dog” Xemnas tugged on the leash that he put on Saix who was wagging his new tail and licking his lips at the students.

“Now now Saix, you can’t eat the students” Xemnas ordered.

Saix whimpered.

“Oh fine! You can eat one mortal!” Xemnas said and let go of the leash.

Tidus got out of the pool victorious until he noticed Demyx had beaten him to the finish line. “CURSE YOU MULLET BOY!!!” Before he knew it there was a hungry werewolf running up towards him. “Now now doggy, be a good doggy” but Saix wouldn’t listen and chased Tidus around the pool.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh man, I am so loving this story!!! I feel so bad for Tidus; first all of his hair is burned off and now Saix is trying to eat him. What the hell is wrong with Xemnas? I mean, I knew he was insane, but he was dressed as a Japanese cheerleader!?!? I feel bad for Roxas and Riku too. Roxas was caught with his shorts off, and Riku had CPR done on him by Lexeaus, of all people. Anyway, enough of my rambling, great chapter again, and I look forward to more.

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 9:

Day 25

Roxas couldn’t believe this, 25 days since they started school and already things are changing. Tidus’s hair was growing back, Axel, Demyx and the Demon sisters blew up more things, Wakka had officially become Larxene’s stalker, Zexion became a straight A student and Xion had become the queen of the tennis club. Do you want to know how that happened? Here’s a flashback

Flash back

“So you want to join the tennis club huh?” Leon asked wearing a smirk.

“Yep!” Xion answered enthusiastically.

“Here that boys? She wants to join the tennis club” everyone in the Tennis club except Sora laughed.

“Aw give her a chance” Sora said,

“Fine! We’ll see if she can hit all the tennis balls that come out of this machine” Leon said as he pointed to the machine.

Leon pressed the button and a tennis ball came out of the machine. Xion hit the ball with no problem. Leon looked slightly surprised and let out 2 more. Xion again hit them perfectly.

Leon was getting annoyed. “Congratulation Xion, you’re in the club, but you must hit all the tennis balls that come out of the machine if you want to be the next captain”

Leon aggressively pushed the button and the machine went haywire and shot every tennis ball it had at rapid speed. Fortunately for Xion she managed to hit all the tennis balls that came out of the machine with no sweat. Leon’s jaw drop and everyone in the tennis club bowed down to Xion, Queen of the tennis club.

End

Things were going so well until…

“I need to pee” Neko announced to her new friends.

“Then go to the toilet” scarlet said not even bothering to look up from her death note…I mean prank plan book.

“Okay!” Neko said and skipped to the toilets.

Yes” Roxas thought “everything is going so well, so peaceful, so calm, so…”

“EVERYBODY ON THE FLOOR! THIS IS A HOSTAGE SITUATION!!” three familiar silver haired figures with guns shouted as they burst into the lunchroom.

Everyone was in mass hysteria; everyone launched themselves onto the floor screaming their lungs out.

“SHUT UP!! YOU GUYS ARE WORSE THAN PARIS HILTON’S LATEST ALBUM!!!” this caused the schools population fall to an abrupt silence “…what?” The three though well in shape silver haired bishonen looked around.

Kadaj looked over to the exchange students and cocked his head. “Yazoo, Loz,”

“Yes Kadaj?”

“Why aren’t they on the floor yet?”

Who was he referring to you may wonder? Well the only group of kids who never followed orders of course. Wakka hissed, “Do you wanna get shot? Ya?”

“You guys on the table get on the damn ground!” Yazoo ordered

“You think I’m scared of your little gun?” Axel said heroically. Yazoo faced the gun towards Roxas, “OKAY! OKAY! I’M DOWN! I’M DOWN!!!”

“I’ve got cake my children!” Xemnas sung then Kadaj face a gun towards him “Okay I’m just going to get on the ground now.”

“Oi b*tch I said GET ON THE DAMN GROUND ALREADY!” Yazoo ordered

“Are you aiming at making me deaf? Or are you just a bunch of moronic imbeciles with the shared intelligence of a cashew?” the gang cocked there heads to one side not understanding a word she just said, Zexion however who was on the floor like everyone else felt his heart (?) throb in his chest. So many large words in a single sentence, and the foreign feeling in his chest he couldn’t possibly be-

Larxene slapped his shoulder “No time for Mary Sue moments lover boy,”

“I have no idea what you just said but get on the ground.”

“No,”

“Scarlet!” the younger sister sang. “I’ve finished my number ones~!”

“You know something seems familiar about her,” Kadaj muttered to himself

“GET ON THE GROUND!!!” Loz ordered

“Bu-But a great many foodstuffs lost their lives on that floor I dunwana~!” Loz got angry and tried to grab Neko “Sis!”

Scarlet hit his hand before he touched her sister “I will not have you harm my sister!”

“Sisters?” Kadaj asked himself “Wait this- what’s the name of this school?”

“Destiny High,” Yazoo answered “wait OH SH*T! LOZ!”

“Any last words?”

“Yeah, Neko?”

Neko grabbed the detonator from her pocket and pressed the button “BOOM!!!”

There were explosions coming from outside. Kadaj rushed outside only to discover…

“OUR BIKES!!! OUR PRECIOUS BIKES!!!”

“Let’s get out of here!!!” Yazoo suggested and all three ran away from the school. Neko and Scarlet high fived each other.

“Did you put dynamites on their bikes while you were gone?" Roxas asked.

"yep! I saw the bikes outside and it was too hard to resist" Neko turned to her sister, "let's blow up the swimming pool" she suggested. Scarlet nodded and they both skipped out of the cafeteria.

Everyone got off the floor and went back to what they were up to before.

“Y’know…I wonder how they get away with this stuff” Demyx said.

“Beats me” Axel answered.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Aw, you're starting back school? That really sucks; I just started back at college this week (winter break is so short). Anyway, another funny chapter. I so love Xemnas in your story; he gives a whole new meaning to the word insanity. Great job again, and I look forward to more. I can't wait until you have Zexion do something completely stupid.

Mikoto-Cat

yes, I live in Australia XD

and Zexion's gonna do something crazy next chapter...or in 2 chapters coz next one coming is "Tidus's Revenge" but I haven't quite finished it yet

Riku Fan1415

*rolls eyes* You'd think that Xemnas, being the Superior, would be able to kill those three. Speaking of which, you should make a flashback showing what made him go insane. Lol

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 10: Tidus’s revenge. Part 1: Destroying Demyx

Day 38

Tidus: homeroom

Tidus sat there in his homeroom and all he did was stare out of the window. He was pissed, really pissed and he wanted revenge.

Roxas: Period 1 English

Ah finally, a subject that didn’t have an organization member as a teacher, though Mr. Genesis Rhapsodos was annoying enough.

“good morning class” he said with no enthusiasim, “we’ll be studying Loveless again”

The whole class whined “AGAIN!!”

“YES! AGAIN!!” Mr. Rhapsodos yelled. “we would be studying something else but I asked Mr.Fair to get a new book to study and what does he do? Go fishing, and now he’s gone to find some mermaid” he complained. “besides I like Loveless”

“Little too much dontcha think” Roxas muttered.

Xion: Period 3 : Drama Club

“What?!” Xion yelled, “Mr. Rhapsodos is gone as well?”

“No he’s still around” Marluxia answered, “but he was too pissed to run this club today”.

Marluxia stood in front of the students, “WELCOME TO DRAMA CLUB! I AM YOUR SUBTITUTE LEADER! MR. MARLUXIA!!” he sung.

Selphie’s eyes widened. “Not the economics teacher.”

“Yes…the economics teacher” Kairi growled.

“We’re doomed,” Xion said. “Doomed until Mr. Rhapsodos’s PMS ends”

Demyx and Tidus: Recess

A finally, something Demyx loved about today “Band Practise”. He had a wide grin on his face and clutched onto his Base tightly.

Little did he know that Tidus was somewhere, waiting for that bucket of glue to fall on Demyx, followed by the feathers.

“Hi Tidus!” Tidus flinched then turned around and saw Yuna, a freshman girl who he’s had a crush on for a while now.

“Hi Yuna, What are you doing here?” he asked, little did he know that Demyx decided to get a bottle of water and go in later

“Oh I’m going to Band Practise” She said cheerfully, “I guess I could go in now”

Tidus smiled but then realised… “YUNA!!!!!” Tidus screamed, but it was too late. She activated the trap already. Tidus pushed her out of the way but he ended up getting glue and feathers stuck to him.

Neko skipped down the hall and looked at Tidus “WOW! YOU LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN!!”

Tidus sighed heavily, “Curse you mullet boy” and spat out a feather.

Zexion: Recess: Library

Ah finally, some peace and quiet in the school library, a nice environment for studying and taking notes, a nice place to read, a nice place to…

“HI ZEXION!” Sora sang. Zexion flinched, “hi Sora” he said coldly.

“Have you seen Mr. Xigbar?” he asked,

“Oh him…well…he was stalking Mr. Luxord who was stalking Mr. Vexen because he owed him money who was stalking Mr. Xemnas’s Rabid dog ‘Saix’ who was stalking Mr. Xemnas who was stalking Riku who he thinks is stalking Xion…I wonder why” Zexion said with a smirk.

“Oh. Thanks…I guess”

With Xion: Lockers

Recess is over and now Xion had to go to Math… “WHY?!!” She thought.

Not too far away was Riku trying to get to his locker, unfortunately there was a rush so he had to wait a little while. “I don’t care what Zexion thinks!” he thought, “I’m not attracted to that little brat”
He stared over to where she was, closing her locker.

“She is kinda cute though” Riku face palmed “NO! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!!”

“DON’T YOU THINK ABOUT TOUCHING HER INNOCENT LIPS YOU PERVERT!!!” Xemnas yelled as he attacked Riku.

“MR.XEMNAS!! WHAT THE (dusk) DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING??!!!…ya” Wakka yelled.

“HE’S ABUSING A STUDENT!!!” Kairi yelled, “call principal Sephiroth!”

“Principal Sephiroth isn’t here today” Scarlet said popping out of nowhere and scaring the crap out of Kairi and Wakka. “he’s gone to buy more sword polish. For his Masumu-chwan!”

Scarlet gave her creepy “I’m not so happy” smile. “so uh…what are you doing here ya?” Wakka asked.

“They’re fighting near my locker” Scarlet said while cracking her knuckles, “and I need to get my books” she cracked her knuckles louder.

Scarlet walked over to Xemnas and Riku who were still fighting and then…

I’m sorry but once again the following scenes are too violent to be shown on this fanfic…since all of the organization members are at school let’s see how Mr. Fair is

Mr. Fair stood on a lonely island. He hadn’t had a shower for days, his clothes were torn and he hadn’t shaved for days. He survived on Paupu fruit and fish.

“AERITH!!” Mr. Fair yelled, “Aerith the mermaid! Where are you!!”

“Zack!!” a mysterious voice called out.

“Aerith?”

“NO IT’S ANGEAL YOU DUMB ASS!!!” Angeal yelled angrily. “WHAT THE (Dusk) ARE YOU DOING??!! I’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR DAYS YOU SON OF A (dusk)”

“b-b-but I saw a mermaid when I went fishing” Zack pouted. “she was so beautiful Angeal! Her name was…Aerith!”

Angeal Face-palmed. “Zack”

“yes?”

“That’s the secretary you idiot”

“but…what about the tail?”

“she was swimming with dolphins that afternoon, around the same time when you went fishing…hmm…you must’ve seen her then” Zack’s jaw dropped.

“Now take a shower you stink!!!!!”

And we’re back

“HOLY-

whoops…sorry my mistake…uh…hey this looks interesting:

Demyx and Xigbar ditched classes for this period and the were both surfing in the pool. “WOOO HOOO!!”

The swim team stared at the two. “how the (Heartless) are they doing that?”

You know what…why don’t I just skip this scene and go to the next one.

Larxene: Period 6: ditching class

Larxene yawned on her way to the sick bay. She made up an excuse to Vexen to ditch class by saying she was too tired to function.

“oh hi No. 12” Lexeaus waved which made Larxene scream.

“what the (shadow) are you doing here?!!”

Lexeaus scratched the back of his head, “well…I know how to do Mouth-to-Mouth and that’s all they needed”

“what kinda person runs this place?!” Larxene thought.

Meanwhile Principal Sephiroth sat at home and polished his sword “shiney! Shiney! SHINEY!”

Larxene walked over to the beds and spotted two familiar faces. “Xemnas?! Riku?!”

“IT’S SUPERIOR!!! I MEAN FATHER TO YOU!!!” Xemnas yelled,

“what happened?” she asked,

Riku and Xemnas looked at each other, then to Larxene. “Scarlet”

Larxene’s blood boiled “…Scarlet?….HOW DARE SHE!!! I’M THE TOUGH WOMAN IN THIS SCHOOL NOT THAT MISERABLE EXCUSE OF A PRANKSTER!!!!”

Larxene stormed out of the Sick bay.

Period 7: hall

Scarlet was walking down the hall on the way to her next class until a certain nobody stopped her along the way.

“HEY (Dusk) WHAT THE (Heartless) DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!! I’M THE TOUGH WOMAN IN THIS SCHOOL!!!!” Larxene yelled.

Scarlet rubbed her ear and said, “you’re pathetic”

“Pathetic?! YOU’RE ONLY GOOD AT BLOWING UP THINGS”

“and you have the I.Q and the antennae of an aphid”

Larxene’s blood boiled even more and she slapped Scarlet, then Scarlet slapped Larxene and then the worst thing that could happen at a school…a cat fight.

A crowd started to form around them, some people were Chanting “Fight! Fight! Fight!” while others just watched. “Oh no!” Demyx screamed from the crowd. “we’ve got to stop them” Demyx pushed through the crowd but Wakka pulled him back.

“you NEVER stop a cat fight ya!!”

Demyx pouted. “why not?”

“oh…bad things have happened ya. Y’know Rai from the disciplinary committee?” Wakka asked.

“nope”

“well…he tried to stop a cat fight”

“what happened?”

“He’s bunking with Seifer ya”

Chapter 10 part 1 end

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
God, this story just keeps getting better and better. Everyone is this school is either mentally retarded or insane. I loved the whole part with Zack and Sephiroth; that was just too funny. Oh, and the whole Riku/Xemnas fight; Xemnas needs to be locked in a pleated cell. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back