• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think there may be an issue since he's kinda an old man.

I KNOW he can fight, but unless they do some good building up, people are going to have issues beating up an old man. (MX doesn't count, they built up how horrible he is before his fights)

I'm pretty sure that no one will have a problem beating up an old man after he tries to burn Esmerelda at the stake.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure that no one will have a problem beating up an old man after he tries to burn Esmerelda at the stake.
I'm pretty sure that no one will have a problem beating up an old man.

Except those crazy censorship people.
Because Frollo acts in the work of God.
And they'd see it as an act of attacking Religion.

For bonk sake Frollo might be censored because of them -_-doubt it but still

BBSFTW

They have those their in the scans so the description matches. Got that? Okay good.

well im done ill just sit here and wait til more is reveal and when the time come for me to post i'll make i have more proof than same color for the names. now back to the scans wonder if we are gonna get to see any of the songs preform would be nice to see it but then again might not make the cut

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well im done ill just sit here and wait til more is reveal and when the time come for me to post i'll make i have more proof than same color for the names.
And I'll be here waiting for you to comment on the font in the game affecting Sora's attitude.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

One of the main reasons why I hate this new gaming generation. Kids think that FPS' make them hit puberty and become mature while adults throw a bitch-fit at and censor/cancel the most wonderful game segments only due to a controversial opinion. I'm praying this new decade will show improvement, but it hasn't a had great start so far...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

It's hypocritical to try and fight Frollo in KH if they didn't fight him in the movie. They better stay the fuck away from my dreams of bashing his head in with a keyblade. xD

btw, Chaser, you have literally made me laugh <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One of the main reasons why I hate this new gaming generation. Kids think that FPS' make them hit puberty and become mature while adults throw a bitch-fit at and censor/cancel the most wonderful game segments only due to a controversial opinion. I'm praying this new decade will show improvement, but it hasn't a had great start so far...
Just wait for the older generation to drop off. Lots of things people have been trying to get legal that will benefit the world will pass since the older generation believe it to be evil. Then games won't be censored that much.
It's hypocritical to try and fight Frollo in KH if they didn't fight him in the movie. They better stay the fuck away from my dreams of bashing his head in with a keyblade. xD

btw, Chaser, you have literally made me laugh <3
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here until the end of time

Ikkin

Bronze Member

...what's with these absurd censorship fears all of a sudden? Didn't Birth by Sleep get the point across that they're not going to change anything if they don't absolutely have to for their E-10 rating?

Frollo's a self-righteous hypocrite who is most definitely not doing the work of God, who -- if they don't change the story around so Sora or Riku can finish him off -- ends up dead in what amounts to an act of divine judgement. Disney already changed the important bit in that regard by making him a secular Judge rather than a priest. =P

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
...what's with these absurd censorship fears all of a sudden? Didn't Birth by Sleep get the point across that they're not going to change anything if they don't absolutely have to for their E-10 rating?
While it was amazing that they kept Braig's eye being shot out and the blood, it is different to a Judge and religion which is more of a controversial topic, especially for a Disney game in these times. It was different when HOND was first released to now. People will attack anything if it affects their beliefs. While I doubt there won't be anything changed, there is a small margin of chance where people will protest and it could affect US Disney.

No doubt this may have been why Nomura went to America to speak to Disney about.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Then raise it to a T for Teen rating. It's not like a disney game hasn't gotten one of those before

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sure any religious issues that may appear have been anticipated and dealt with by SE and Disney during the planning and scripting stages.

Then raise it to a T for Teen rating. It's not like a disney game hasn't gotten one of those before

I don't see the point in raising the rating. Most of what can be done in T has been done in E10+ via BBS.

BBSFTW

its KH which has pretty much been at a E10+ rating so i dont think they will kick it up to T remember how everyone thought BBS which was called the darkest KH by fans was E10+ so if KH3D is gonna be T they really gotta make it worth a T rating.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No KH game has gotten over E10+.
And they wouldn't start now.
If they didn't raise it for Port Royal they won't raise it for a religious judge. Heck, they had to censor KH2 in America to keep it E10+(The pirates not catching on fire, the Hydra not spilling green blood etc.)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Frollo's a self-righteous hypocrite who is most definitely not doing the work of God, who -- if they don't change the story around so Sora or Riku can finish him off -- ends up dead in what amounts to an act of divine judgement. Disney already changed the important bit in that regard by making him a secular Judge rather than a priest. =P

Pretty much. In the movie it's implied that God killed him. In the book he sympathetic. In the movie he's a Complete Monster.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No KH game has gotten over E10+.
And they wouldn't start now.
If they didn't raise it for Port Royal they won't raise it for a religious judge. Heck, they had to censor KH2 in America to keep it E10+(The pirates not catching on fire, the Hydra not spilling green blood etc.)

That was because in 2006 the ESRB were a bunch of stick-in-the-butt people. The current people who serve as the ESRB people are a lot more lenient.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
While it was amazing that they kept Braig's eye being shot out and the blood, it is different to a Judge and religion which is more of a controversial topic, especially for a Disney game in these times. It was different when HOND was first released to now. People will attack anything if it affects their beliefs. While I doubt there won't be anything changed, there is a small margin of chance where people will protest and it could affect US Disney.

No doubt this may have been why Nomura went to America to speak to Disney about.

Frollo's position as Judge isn't religious at all, though. That was the reason why Disney made him a Judge to begin with -- he wasn't in the original book, that's for sure.

I just have trouble seeing anyone getting all that upset over the re-use of something from 90s Disney that was already watered down to begin with.

That was because in 2006 the ESRB were a bunch of stick-in-the-butt people. The current people who serve as the ESRB people are a lot more lenient.

Either that, or Squenix just doesn't show them the most controversial bits.

I mean, there has to be some reason why their descriptions always include absurdly trivial things like non-existent jiggle physics while failing to mention the guy who got his eye shot out or the kid who asked his best friends to kill him. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I do hope you're right Ethy.
Frollo's position as Judge isn't religious at all, though. That was the reason why Disney made him a Judge to begin with -- he wasn't in the original book, that's for sure.

I just have trouble seeing anyone getting all that upset over the re-use of something from 90s Disney that was already watered down to begin with.
People get butt-sore over anything.
You can be anywhere or do anything without someone going up in arms about it and demanding other people to set things right so that they can live in a world controlled by themselves.

Maleficentrix

omgggg the circus looks awesome!! i love the blue fairy <3 and that rollercoaster thingy better be a minigame ;D haha
and as for pranksters paradise in general....i have a feeling that for sora it will take place outside of monstro, and for riku it will take place inside monstro....from what ive seen this would make most sense...unless they start outside and end up inside monstro?? idk thoughts anyone?? reply please :D

listen honey if it was gonna affect us disney it would have happened when they made hunchback 1 and hunchback 2....nothing could happen that wouldnt have already happened....and even if people attack it, what damage could they really do now? nothing...disney is too big of a company to get bashed by some religious obsessed idiots.....people will think nothing of it if some comments are made

didnt mean to double post.....sorry everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Yippie

Monstro might be a side area that you can hop to from a coast or a beach. It IS on a rock in the middle of nowhere.

Or he's just a boss fight that sucks you inside him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
listen honey if it was gonna affect us disney it would have happened when they made hunchback 1 and hunchback 2....nothing could happen that wouldnt have already happened....and even if people attack it, what damage could they really do now? nothing...disney is too big of a company to get bashed by some religious obsessed idiots.....people will think nothing of it if some comments are made
Disney attempts to be family-oriented. Would over-protective parents feel comfortable letting their child play a game where a character bashes another character who asks God to make a gypsy become something of a sex slave D:Disney isn't too big of a company to be bashed by some religious idiots. If enough people complained, they'd act.

BTW, HBoND 2, from memory, had nothing to do with any of the religious tidings from the previous film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back