• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of KH 3D on Famitsu weekly (translations in OP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i just stating that because of the same color as allies not nightmares i just think square is throwing clues that all. im basing it the fact that in the scans there 2 color for names blue and pink and i saw that all the nightmares were in blue and the spirit were in pink so i just thought maybe square was trying to say something about the game in the form of hints. Also like i said i want this to be wrong but i am just stating what i see
you have seriously got to be kidding
I think there may be an issue since he's kinda an old man.

I KNOW he can fight, but unless they do some good building up, people are going to have issues beating up an old man. (MX doesn't count, they built up how horrible he is before his fights)
Give him the power of Darkness or something. It just has to happen.

Also, love the facial emotion in this scene:
tumblr_lv92slZX1d1qjd7i2o4_500.jpg

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
If a Frollo fight does appear, (Which I still have high hopes for) here is what I imagine for Sora or Riku.
Sora: If Sora fights Frollo, it will most likely take place in the Court of Miracles when Frollo's army invades due to the scans showing Sora traveling through the catacombs of The City of Bells which lead to the Court of Miracles.
Riku: If Riku fights Frollo, it will take place after/replace the Nightmare Gargoyle boss because in the TGS trailer Quasimodo exclaimed that he would fight too while only Riku fights the Nightmare. This leads me to believe that Quasimodo will hide in a secluded room of Notre Dame with Esmeralda while Frollo follows them. After Riku finishes the Nightmare off, he finds Frollo about to stab Quasimodo and manages to warn him in time; Which leads to Quasimodo either escaping or actually becoming a partner while the boss fight begins.
I know it seems like I'm getting my hopes up, but I am a very optimistic person and I have literally been CRAVING this boss fight since beating KH2 a few years back, so I hope everyone can understand! :)

BBSFTW

you have seriously got to be kidding

sorry dude but im not kidding wish i was but just something i saw and decided to write about it aka a theory i had and just backing it up with proof which may seem insignificant to some but to other anything they see in a scan can lead to a theory which may or may not hold true for the game

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Riku: If Riku fights Frollo, it will take place after/replace the Nightmare Gargoyle boss because in the TGS trailer Quasimodo exclaimed that he would fight too while only Riku fights the Nightmare. This leads me to believe that Quasimodo will hide in a secluded room of Notre Dame with Esmeralda while Frollo follows them. After Riku finishes the Nightmare off, he finds Frollo about to stab Quasimodo and manages to warn him in time; Which leads to Quasimodo either escaping or actually becoming a partner while the boss fight begins.
I've seen you post this before, but only now in these dark times of Frollo being Pink must this be addressed as being factual. I do believe that Quasi did say that(any source to prove otherwise would be good otherwise shhh) and he isn't there for the battle. Makes me believe that there will be more bosses.

Crazy Mario

Another factor to my Riku theory I would like to bring up is this. Remember how the TGS trailer showed that we will see Esmeralda's witch trial in DDD? Well, while the Dream Eater entered the rooftop of Notre Dame, notice how Frollo is absent and that defeating it will not solve the current situation at all whatsoever whatsoever. Frollo will still be alive, the burning will still commence, Frollo's army will keep attacking Notre Dame, etc. which leads me to believe that something Frollo related MUST happen after the boss, Frollo fight or not!
If anyone has anything to add to the possibility of a Frollo fight, I will happily accept and aid in coming up with further proof!

BBSFTW

I've seen you post this before, but only now in these dark times of Frollo being Pink must this be addressed as being factual. I do believe that Quasi did say that(any source to prove otherwise would be good otherwise shhh) and he isn't there for the battle. Makes me believe that there will be more bosses.

all im trying to do is making a theory but like i said at the end of my post i hope it is wrong cuz i would love to fight frollo but i see making theories is wrong on this site so i will not be making any more

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Another factor to my Riku theory I would like to bring up is this. Remember how the TGS trailer showed that we will see Esmeralda's witch trial in DDD? Well, while the Dream Eater entered the rooftop of Notre Dame, notice how Frollo is absent and that defeating it will not solve the current situation at all whatsoever whatsoever. Frollo will still be alive, the burning will still commence, Frollo's army will keep attacking Notre Dame, etc. which leads me to believe that something Frollo related MUST happen after the boss, Frollo fight or not!
If anyone has anything to add to the possibility of a Frollo fight, I will happily accept and aid in coming up with further proof!
In the movie, Quasi tends to Esmerelda after the burning and then Frollo shows up. With Frollo absent, as well as Quasi and Essie(shut up), defeating the Dream Eater would do nothing. NOTHING!

all im trying to do is making a theory but like i said at the end of my post i hope it is wrong cuz i would love to fight frollo but i see making theories is wrong on this site so i will not be making any more
No, no, no. See here be the problem.

You based your theory on the fact that you believe Frollo's name sounds a bit Pink and that goes hand in hand with the Pink Spirits, and from that you believe that Square-Enix is dropping hints that there will be no Frollo fight.
The problem is that this is so far-fetched and unplausible because there honestly is nothing to back it up to be true.

You can make theories on the site, but you need to be able to back it up with proof.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
all im trying to do is making a theory but like i said at the end of my post i hope it is wrong cuz i would love to fight frollo

It's because your so-called "theory" is based upon nothing but pink text which could very well be just a stylistic choice that it is being opposed to.

but i see making theories is wrong on this site so i will not be making any more
yeah that's what everyone says when they get shot down :\

In the movie, Quasi tends to Esmerelda after the burning and then Frollo shows up. With Frollo absent, as well as Quasi and Essie(shut up), defeating the Dream Eater would do nothing. NOTHING!

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Essie sounds cute c: Everyone should have a cute nickname! Kinopio, Quasi, Essie, and Furoro~ <3

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think there may be an issue since he's kinda an old man.

I KNOW he can fight, but unless they do some good building up, people are going to have issues beating up an old man. (MX doesn't count, they built up how horrible he is before his fights)

Why would that be a problem? Frollo's enough of a jerk even in a general overview ("wants to exterminate the Gypsies and steal Esmeralda for himself") that beating him up wouldn't be morally questionable. Neither Sora nor Riku ever seemed to care who they had to beat up, either. =P

BBSFTW

It's because your so-called "theory" is based upon nothing but pink text which could very well be just a stylistic choice that it is being opposed to.

yeah that's what everyone says when they get shot down :\

Took the words right out of my mouth.

i know it is just pick text but explain to me why only the nightmares are in blue and why only the spirits are in pink. if was really meant as only a stylistic choice then be it but i know square is very good about thinking little hints into scans about the game so just thought might look at the scans a little differently in hope of learning something more about the game

Crazy Mario

EXACTLY MY POINT! THANK GOD, THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO INFER AND COME UP WITH A LOGICAL CONCLUSION IN THIS FORUM!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Why would that be a problem? Frollo's enough of a jerk even in a general overview ("wants to exterminate the Gypsies and steal Esmeralda for himself") that beating him up wouldn't be morally questionable. Neither Sora nor Riku ever seemed to care who they had to beat up, either. =P

Also he killed Quasimodo's mother,burned down innocent peoples houses and assaulted the house of god.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i know it is just pick text but explain to me why only the nightmares are in blue and why only the spirits are in pink. if was really meant as only a stylistic choice then be it but i know square is very good about thinking little hints into scans about the game so just thought might look at the scans a little differently in hope of learning something more about the game
Because you need to tell the bonking difference between the enemies and your allies for bonks sake.

Sorry, but this is just getting way out of hand.
It's funny how this started by people thinking that the Zuo Elephant was a boss :/

BBSFTW

Because you need to tell the bonking difference between the enemies and your allies for bonks sake.

Sorry, but this is just getting way out of hand.
It's funny how this started by people thinking that the Zuo Elephant was a boss :/

yea thats why they dont have nightmare/spirit under their names oh wait they do wonder why the title for them are there. I do agree this has go on long enough so ima just sit back and wait for jump festa for the new trailer and if there is a frollo fight in the final game ill admit i was wrong if frollo doesnt show up as a boss fight then he doesnt show up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
yea thats why they dont have nightmare/spirit under their names oh wait they do wonder why the title for them are there.
Oh so the words "Nightmare" and "Spirit" just hang below the Dream Eaters now do they?There are two kinds of every dream eaters. The ones that help you and the ones that don't. To tell the difference, the ones that help you are painted with light fluffy colours because they're all cutsey like that.
The ones that don't are painted in more vicious colours to represent danger and evil. It's not that hard to grasp. There's no secret meaning behind the colour choices and bosses.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Also he killed Quasimodo's mother,burned down innocent peoples houses and assaulted the house of god.
I know that, but they need to SHOW it. They need to SHOW he is an evil jerk so we can deal with him. As it stand right now, we have no Clopin (who sets up the backstory to the movie) and very little flames.

Crazy Mario

Not to mention persecuting an entire race, sending whoever disobeyed him to the Palace of Justice, attempting to murder his Captain of the Guard for disobeying him on moral regards, lusting over a member of a race that he has been trying to eradicate for his whole career and most of all, (Which is the most embarrassing irony I have seen my whole life) keeping his authority over this much power for over twenty years despite his actions.
I hope you appreciate all of the "wonderful" things I added to your argument. :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know that, but they need to SHOW it. They need to SHOW he is an evil jerk so we can deal with him. As it stand right now, we have no Clopin (who sets up the backstory to the movie) and very little flames.
If Clopin never makes it in, I expect Frollo to explain everything before the fight, as they usually do but I really hope they don't do that.It's such a cop-out.

BBSFTW

Oh so the words "Nightmare" and "Spirit" just hang below the Dream Eaters now do they?There are two kinds of every dream eaters. The ones that help you and the ones that don't. To tell the difference, the ones that help you are painted with light fluffy colours because they're all cutsey like that.
The ones that don't are painted in more vicious colours to represent danger and evil. It's not that hard to grasp. There's no secret meaning behind the colour choices and bosses.

im just talking about in the scans not the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back