• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Sanctum Sanctorum~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only

~Iris~

Down deep, picture the deepest depths of the Earth, there is a frozen life form that waits to be awaken. Along with remnants from over hundred years ago, there is a very large object that could be mistaken for an enormous gemstone but if one was to look closer, the face of an unconscious human is visible. Underneath this barrier, the mysterious person has long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and a ritual uniform that was worn to ward off demons in her era. Her mind still functions and her memories are perfectly clear. Her father was the last person she saw and the last events occurring in her time was the conquest of Chaos Weaver. He was cruelest life form in her time and soon in the time approaching. Her memories repeat themselves as she waits for a fresh breath of air.

It all started in the city of Orion where Iris was raised. The dark knights arrived on black horses and Iris ran to watch the parade of the intruding army. The cold glare of Chaos shot straight through her soul as he got down off of his horse and walked toward the elders of the city. At their first meeting, Iris was only twelve and he had very little control over the people of Resla. He ignored her presence but she could feel his eyes glance at her while he greeted the elders. Her father pushed her behind him and tried to hide her from the attention of this dark leader. The second meeting was when Chaos had taken over many of the towns in the South of Resla and she was sixteen. The only two large cities he had not taken over were Orion and the twin city, Bermount. Her breath grew shallow as he walked boldly down the aisle of the meeting room, unexpectedly. During this point, she had grown to be a famous mage and was helping the allies against Chaos with the war efforts.

The last and final time they met was when she was twenty. Their eyes met while he sat down on a throne in front of the elders and arrogantly dismissed them. His finger pointed at her as a force came over her body to walk toward him.

“You’ve grown of the years. Aid me with finding the source of ultimate power and I will spare your family.” His deep, evil voice stated.

“What about the rest?” Iris asked, crossing her arms and stared at him with a quizzical brow.

“I cannot spare them.” His eye brow raised and then he dismissed Iris with one last thought. “Think of your father. I am sure he doesn’t wasn’t to die in front of all the people who have faith in him.”

Later that night, Iris’ father led her out of the city and to a safe house for the elders when a situation becomes unstable. In a small room where the only entrance is through a hidden passage, he regrettably said his goodbye to his daughter. Iris didn’t want to give up this easy but her father knew something no one else knew; the Day of Stone was approaching them. He kissed his daughter on the forehead while holding her tightly in his arms.

“You know the spell you learned when protecting a solider in battle from a magic attack? I want you to cast it on yourself and don’t uncast it until there is a protector in the midst. I love you, my daughter.”

Before she could blurt out one last word, her father left her side and she was left alone. Without any other choice, she took her stance in the middle of the room as a blue light rose from her feet. The barrier outlined her body as it grew to be her size and then it encaged her, stopping everything but her thoughts. Sorrow fills her soul and she still has a goal to defeat Chaos Weaver with her own strength. He has destroyed everything including her family, her town and her future. After a hundred and so years, the barrier is covered by dust and a busy world goes on above her. No one knows of her presence and Chaos Weaver approaches.​

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“Finally an opening, I was starting to get the feeling this tunnel was going to go on into the center of the earth.” Marcus mumbled outloud to himself as he stared forward and was able to see what he hoped was a large opening to a room past the dark narrow passageway he was stumbling through. Removing the goggles from his face he cleaned it the lenses off with his cloak, as he did so however something else quickly managed to get his attention.

Is that seriously light? Marcus thought as he was still able to see what seemed to be a faint glow in the opening ahead of him, which at first he figured was just dirt on his goggle lenses.

Why the hell is there light so deep in these ruins?
Marcus wondered as he wondered if there could actually be something that was still working after being buried underground for nearly a century.

“I may have just hit the jackpot!” Marcus said as he ran towards the opening past the cobwebs and rubble that laid in front of the opening, knowing that even the government would pay him big money if he had found some actually working ancient technology.

Come on BIG MONEY!
Marcus thought in excitement without really thinking as he ran through the opening.

“No no no no no no no no NO!” Marcus repeated quickly chanting as he tried to regain his balance after almost barely managing to prevent himself from running off the ledge that was right after the opening. After managing to get both his feet back onto the narrow ledge he peered down the large hole in the ground in front of him at the faint luminescent light that appeared to be originating from the bottom of it. Almost immediately after seeing how the light seems to be coming from down there he picked up a nearby rock off the ground and dropped it down the edge of the ledge to see if he could try and tell how deep it was. But after a few seconds of waiting to hear a sound from the rock hitting the bottom of the hole he heard nothing.

It really can’t be that deep could it?
Marcus wondered a he still hadn’t heard and sound and was starting to figure the rock most have gotten stuck somewhere on the wall of the ledge.

How can I get down there? Marcus wondered as he walked over to another side of the ledge to see if there was some possible way for him to climb down to the lower level as he has already used up all of his rope to get this far. As he went to place his hand on the wall to test how sturdy the wall was, the ledge beneath him suddenly gave way and he started to fall as he couldn’t get a strong enough grip to prevent himself from doing so.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
A dark and sinister demon stood in front of a large building laughing a cold laugh that chilled the very soul. Then the image changed to a room in a ruin and in the room a large orb stood and inside a girl who looked to be in a deep sleep waiting to be awoken.

Allegretto awoke with a start and almost launched himself from his bed. He looked around in the early morning light and saw Blake sleeping a few short feet away, it was the 58th time he had had that dream. He got up from bed and headed for the bathroom, he emerged a few minutes later to find Blake sitting in the kitchen waiting for him to start breakfast. Allegretto made a plate of eggs and bacon which he ate quickly. He then headed for his room to get dressed and get his weapon. Blake stood at the door looking happy to finally stretch his legs. Once outside Blake took off for a spot on the mountain where he could catch small game to eat. Allegretto made his way up the mountain as well close behind Blake to his training spot. He watched as Blake moved off the path and onto one he had made to his spot.

Allegretto was only a few yards from his spot when a movement caught his eye. "Whos there." he asked loudly. Just then a rogue demon launched itself from where it was and made its way towards Allegretto ready to fight. Allegretto drew his sword and struck the demon before it could strike him. Retto guessed that the demon came down from the higher reaches of the mountain and they just happened to cross paths. The demon regained balance and charged again this time with claws unsheathed and teeth bared. Retto stood firmly in the light and waited for the demon to get within range, when the demon was a few feet away retto yelled out "Sun Slash". His sword began to glow brightly which made the demon stop. Almost as if the sword was controlling Allegretto he began to slash and cut at the demon until it collapsed dead a few minutes later.

Blake came running with a small rabbit in his mouth looking happy then confused at the dead demon at his feet. Retto began again towards his spot with a grin on his face and the thought on his mind. "I wont have to train to much today after that little warm up." he thought to himself.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
After what felt like an eternity of floating in limbo he heard or rather felt a presence trying to enter his mind. As he continued to push the presence out it became stronger until one day it broke through, as it did it felt like a thousand voices going off at once, when he couldn't take it anymore Vincent screamed. As he opened his eyes he caught a glimpse of a girl shining in blue light, but as he closed his eyes and reopened them he was somewhere entirely different. The ruins of his home still stand after fifty years of neglect. He stood up from the dusty ground to see his weapons the ones that his father was going to give him for his birthday that year, he picked up a Khopesh the ancient family blade was silver while the other was black. Vincent looked to the wall above the blades to see his fathers giant fabled sword, Fire Seer. Vincent reached for it pulling Fire Seer off the display, holding the handle, it reached eight feet and seven inches tall. He touched the blade feeling the sharpness of it as he did the sword was engulfed in black flames, Vincent pull his hand back in reaction as the flames subsided. He touched the blade once more and once more the blade burst into black flames, but Vincent didn't pull his hand from the flames, they felt almost cold to his hand. He wrapped Fire Seer in a clothe and tied to to his back and putting the Khopesh on his waist. As he left the ruins of his old home Vincent he stared at the town that once stood, rotting corpses littered the ground, creatures he has never seen walked in between the homes that once held the families he adored, crows pecked at the bodies leaving close to nothing of the body left.

"What happened here?" Vincent said to himself as he looked over the town of the dead.

"You are what happened to this town." A woman's voice sounded behind him. Vincent spun around and saw his families Deity statue. A fabled creature of the night said to have brought fortune and good health. But as he stared at the statue, it began more life like. "You betrayed your people, killing them fifty years ago." The Deity said, her voice sounding like the wind.

"I didn't have a choice." Vincent said as he walked up to the statue. "It was do or die."

"You had a choice. You always have a choice. Like now." The Deity continued, "You either can go back to die or you can continue to live and find a way to stop Chaos Weaver."

"I'll take the latter." Vincent said as he walked into the destroyed town.

OOC: I hope my first post is okay. The talking Deity is all in Vincents head. It's the guilt and the power of being brought back. Sorry if it's a bit confusing. ^^'

<3

Call me Love, love.
Crouching upon a neighboring building, Ashe Wayvern observed a small group of demons converse in simply chit chat, wearing a scowl. None of the three demons noticed her presence, they were all considered lower class, yet they were targets besides. These three had been causing havoc for the Government Organization for sometime, and Ashe had been asked to rid of them.

Ashe considered this childs play as she stood, quietly, listening with her enhanced hearing to the three say their goodbyes. She would take them out one by one and as she watched two walk away, the other now standing at his respected post she decided she would act now.

Leaping off the tall building she landed silently behind the un suspecting demon. Her katana, Fury appeared in her right hand as she reached for the demons face. Turning it on an angle, Ashe took no hesitation in slicing his throat, not even reacting as some of his blood stained her clothing and skin.

Ashe leaped back onto the buildings top, with the assassin's ability of enhanced speed and ran towards her second target before her first's body had chance to hit the ground.

"Okay! Ready or not, here I come!"

Giggling, a small red haired girl ran for cover under some shrubs grown inside her house. Her friends hid also from her elder brother, now on the hunt to get back in the game. The excitement ran through her blood, not thinking, but knowing that her hiding spot would never be found.

She listened as one by one her friends were found and then lent a hand to her brother. The only one left in hiding was herself.

Standing ten feet ahead, the disgusting foul beasts stuffed his gob with food, failing to watch his post. No wonder he had stooped this low in the chain. So far, in the 5 years of her career as an assassin, Ashe had never failed the missions asigned to her, and she wasn't bout to start now.

Ashes lifted up her skirt to reveal a stunning silver hand gun, with carvings that would question her history as a poor girl in the lower district of Resla's greatest city. The guns belonging to her father were treasured dearly to Ashe, kept lawfully at her side along with Fury.

Kneeling o one knee, Ashe aimed her weapon and fired without hesitation. The demon responed with a half hearted sound of shock and fell to the floor as blood spilled freely from the injury in his chest.

The blood curtling screams caught her attention from her cheerful thoughts. Her eyes opened wide with shock as her mother and father ran into the room holding tightly on a small boy leaking red liquid on the dirt floor.

The large monsters followed in seconds later, leaving her family no time to reach safty. Keeping hidden in the small shrub that managed to successfully camouflage her figure, she kept her hands tightly over her mouth, watching her her parents died along side each other and her already dead brother be devoured by the same monsters.

Two down, three to go, Ashe thought as she made her towards her third target. It was normal for her to go through a mission as quickly as this and not have anything to do for a few days. However, Ashe could care less as her goal in life was to kill every demon out in the world of Resla.

Instead of taking the stealth approach, Ashe leaped onto the dirt ground and walked towards the demon. One actually doing his job. Her heart gradually built up pace, but she promised herself each time he set out for a mission she would leave all emotions behind her.

The demon gave her a disgusted look as she walked towards him. "What do you want?" He ordered.

Holding Fury towards the beast neck, Ashe smirked. "I want to know everything you know about your bosses where abouts."

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Did I die? Marcus thought as he slowly opened his eye’s all he could see was a strange blinding light that prevented him from seeing anything else that might have been around him.

“Well this doesn’t seem like hell…but damn does it seem like it.” Marcus said out loud to himself as he attempted to sit up only to have a sudden massive headache as well as pain rush throughout his entire body. Rubbing the back of his head and waiting for his vision to adjust so that he could take a look at where he was, only to be surprised by what he saw.

“Giant crystals,” Marcus said as the first thing that came into his line of vision were what appeared to be from his currently line of vision where giant jagged jewels of various colors sparkling in the light that engulfed the entire room. Immediately picking himself up Marcus ran up to the closest crystal, which appeared to be a blood red shimmering ruby. Though open closer inspection he saw that the giant ruby seemed to have been shattered by something or perhaps someone, as various fragments of ruby littered the floor around it. As he attempted to be pick up a piece he noticed that broken fragments seemed to have become dull and fragile as they all just crumbled up and turned into fine powder the moment he touched it. Placing his attention back onto the giant ruby rather then it smaller fragments, Marcus was surprised to notice something he had easily overlooked.

“Bones,” Marcus said underneath his breath with hardly any emotion as he saw what remained of what he could only assumed had once been a human body trapped with the giant crystal. Taking a quick look around Marcus noticed that all of the crystal all had what appeared to be a decomposed body as all they people here must have suffered the same fate.

Maybe I just stumbled upon some kind of ancient graveyard.
Marcus thought to himself as he tried to make some sense of what he was in the middle of.

But if it’s a grave yard, what’s up with the light? Marcus wondered as he made his way towards the where he figured the source of the strange light was coming from. Again it only led to be another surprise for him.

“A girl.” Marcus said in awe as he looked at the clear illuminating crystal in front of him that appeared to have an angelic looking young woman in the center of it.

Crad

Innocence, it was something that, in this day and age, was virtually inexistant. Almost from the time of birth to the time of death one was robbed of that, whether by the witnessing of a murder by a fellow man driven insane, or worse the slaughter of loved ones by demons. Perhaps this was a good thing, there was no use for innocence in this world. It only weakens the soul. It was these thoughts that crossed Ichigun Tenma thought as he roamed the seemingly desolate town. "Ha, I lost my innocence back then." He let his thoughts drift back, to when he had sacrificed his family to the demons, his son's face as he was dragged off surely to become a meal.

"Or maybe, I had lost it before then....Could someone with innocence really sacrifice another living being so easily?" He now questioned his own mind, "Not that it matters, I have it no longer, infact far from it." Now his mind flashed to the many lives he took while invoking his demonic magic. The way it changed his appearance, his magic, his very presence would cause fear. "Good thing that I can control that, hell if I was like that all the time...I would probably go insane." The expressions of the many people him and his demonic army slaughtered now flashed into his mind's eye. They way they just gave up, their souls broke, how they just fell to their knees and begged. It was amusing and a grin graced his lips.

"I want to know everything you know about your bosses where abouts." The woman's voice snapped him back to the here and now. It seems his endless roaming had brought him to an interesting encounter. The woman, had cornered a demon, obviously in control with her blade against his throat and was interrogating him. The demon would have sensed Ichigun's demonic blood and the rank that came with it...A rank second to only one. Which meant, he would be identified as the demon's "boss" if this encounter was allowed to continue.

He couldn't let that happen. All of a sudden a toxic idea unleashed it's poison to his mind. He had a simple goal, infiltrate the Government Organization and slaughter it's leaders. Perhaps this woman had connections, it was obvious by the smell of the air compared with that of her blade that she had managed to kill multiple demons. He sniffed the air again. Recently. If she did indeed have connections to the government, maybe, just maybe she could get him in, even if was just a janitorial job. At least he would be in.

With that last thought he put his plan into motion, hiding behind the nearest structure he could find. In seconds his pupils began to turn bright red and leak out to the rest of his eye, the tips of his hair began to turn from a blondish to a consuming black. This was as about as the change had time to make it. Two horizontal portals appeared on either side of the woman and soon enough a rather confused looking demon fell out of each. Just weak enough to be dispatched by one of his human spells.

The second his facial features reverted back to "normal" (normal being his human looking self) he leaped out from behind the structure, opened his magic book, pointed at the demon closest to him, and called out, "Offensive Weapon Magic: Spear." With that a beam of light appeared infront of his fingers and shot out straight towards its target, piercing the first demon through the skull, over the woman's shoulders, pierced the second, before making its way to the third. "Whew, lucky they all lined up or that wouldn't have looked near as impressive." He thought to himself.

"All you alright?" He called out quizzically to the woman as he made his way to her.

OOC:If you find anything wrong with any of my posts feel free to let me know, Ill gladly edit.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Descending down from the mountain in which he has spend so much time, filled with grief from his master's death. This was the first time that Kenshi had descended the mountain with no intention of ever returning. Many thoughts had crossed his mind from the moment that he started descending to the moment that his foot hit the ground. He had never thought that his master would've died at this point, life is a mysterious creature that is embedded in everyone. Kenshi felt that there was still so much he had to learn from him, his master thought that he was ready to take on the world and that the last thing he had to learn wasn't something you learn from someone else. Experience. Kenshi felt he wasn't ready to have that teacher yet, but one thing he learned is that one has to do his best in whatever situation he is throwned in.

Nevertheless, he was on his own now, and the only companion that he had now was his sword. The sword that he inherited from his master. It was strange to him, it was very different from the one he used when training. Surprised at the new leash on life he had now, he wondered what would've been of him had he returned with his father and sisters. Probably dead or probably he would've continued being afraid of the people who would kill for some food just like they had done his mother. There was no fear this time of being attacked by minions, Kenshi knows that at least he could take care of them, the only fear was Chaos Weaver and all other people out there that work under him that aren't simple minions. No one was going to help him. Before there was someone always there, except for those six months he spent wondering around before he met his blind master. Of course, Kenshi has no idea if there are people out there who are against Chaos Weaver and his minions and so he assumes that he is alone in this.

Sighing at the road, Kenshi had nothing to do except move forward and head to the capital.

It was funny to him, continuing something that he had started 7 years ago. Except he wasn't that same scared boy that ran away, he was a strong man who was seeking one thing, revenge against Chaos Weaver and all of his minions that put the world in the state that it's in. He might've not killed his mother directly but he caused the harmony of Resla to end, and with it the goodness of mankind. No longer did Kenshi believe that anyone would help for the sake of helping, they only help when they gain something out of it. Seeing that man behead his mother changed him on his beliefs, he should've known that something bad was going to happen when they demanded the food that his mother found to be splitted up with everyone who lived nearby. Not to mention those junkies who were always so jumpy and nervous, Kenshi thought he was dunny as a kid but he felt that was because he realized that he never was very aware of what was going on. It was until he started to grow that he became aware of the world and what was happening. But he felt it wasn't his fault, as one grows older, so does his mind and his perspective of life changes. Viewing the road ahead, Kenshi pushed all those thoughts aside.

After pushing those thoughts out of his head, Kenshi realized that the capital was close. He could see a small village that was built outside of it. Hence deciding to push his thoughts and head on faster, it was time for him to find out what he can about Chaos Weaver's return. If it indeed is true, they were rumors after all.

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
OOC: sorry this is very late, just started my job working on farm plots and it took a lot out of me. But I've gotten use to it and I'm ready to go! hehe

---------------------------------------------

Carmen safe down at the little cafe table outside a small restaurant. Amarus climbed onto the table and sat staring at her...Meow!

"Hey Carmen!" a familiar voice said comeing from through the door of the cafe. THe little boy smiled with a missing tooth and a black eye. He laid down a glass of beer and a small bowl of milk for Amarus.

"Thanks Adam, hey, what happened to your tooth and eye?" Carmen asked taking a long sip on her ice cold beer.

"I got into a fight with a kid down the street. He called my mom a prostitute, but he knew how to fight and I didn't. Got hit right in the eye and knocked out my tooth. At least it will grow back, but man I wish I could have hurt him." Adam said touching his swollen eye and wincing.

"A few pointers kid. Keep your arms up and use them to block your face. Also always keep moving, a moving target is harder to hit. Also work on your left hook, it can catch some people by surprise." Carmen winked going in for a fake punch.

"Carmen, now don't teach him anything that will get him in trouble." a sweet voice rang from inside.

"Boys will be boys, he'll be fine. hahaha" Carmen smiled and relaxed rubbing Amarus behind the ears and he gave out a small mew of pleasure.

"Adam, there are more customers hurry up!" the sweet voice said again and the boy went running away. He was such a good kid, Carmen had known his father who had helped her get her job with the organization and soon after a mission went missing. It was a very sad day when she had to tell them what happened, but they were well off with what the father had saved, and the good income of the cafe.

Carmen finished her beer and stood up as Amarus jumped onto her back and laid down across her shoulders. She smiled knowing he was just being lazy; full from his milk.

"We are on a mission today Amarus. There have been people reporting a blue light deep in the ground. Light, underground? Seems very interesting...."

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Allegretto finished his workout and was heading back towards the house when suddenly he had a splitting headache. Retto collapsed on the ground, his vision became blurry and he could just barely see Blake's outline through his eyelids. He closed his eyes and tried to relax, suddenly he was standing in a room full of different colored crystals and a boy who was looking into an orb and inside a girl. "Um hello where am I." Retto asked reaching out his hand to touch the boy. Retto's hand passed right through the boys body and apparently the boy didn't hear him either. Retto closed his eyes trying to focus, when he opened them again he was at the foot of the mountain, Blake with his large size was dragging him towards the house.

Allegretto washed off and made lunch. Blake watched carefully springing from his spot every time Allegretto stumbled. Retto Locked the front dor on their way out. It was the day that they needed to head into town and get some food and supplies. Blake let Retto lean against him while they walked towards town which luckly was only a few short miles away. Retto could hear the towns business as the headed in. People knew Retto well and knew Blake as well so no one was scared of him. Blake had a few admirers, a few of the kids from around the town would come and play with Blake have rides and playing tag. Retto stopped at a vendor who he used regularly. "Wow Retto you dont look so good." said the man behind the table of fruit and nuts. "Yeah i had a fainting spell while going back to the house from training." said Retto. "Im telling you Retto to much strain can be bad for you." said the man bagging Retto's produce.

Retto left the market and headed into the main town. blake caught up to him a few minutes later wearing a braid of flowers on his head. Retto guessed a girl made it and put it on his head in secret for Blake hated things on his head. Retto passed a cafe where he saw a girl and her cat sitting at a table talking to a young boy. Blake saw the cat and his hair ruffled, Retto tried to grab him but Blake was to fast and was already in the door before Retto could regain his balance.

[crash]

Carmen saw the dog running her way as Amarus dug his claws into her neck and hissed. Wincing Carmen stared into the eyes of the dog and it stopped in its tracks staring and growling at the cat.

"okay dog, where is your master?" Carmen asked looking out the door and seeing the man stumbling on himself. It had to be him, the dog moved so fast no one could have caught it.

"Hey!, is this your dog?" she screamed pointing at and looking angerly, yet entertainingly at the young man. "He is causing my cat to destroy my neck with his claws, it would be nice if you would take him!"

THe dog then jumped up onto Carmen's stomch causing her to lose her own balance and fall to the floor. Amarus jumped from her to the bar table and onto the very top shelf hissing, spitting, and fur flying. Adam came running trying to grab hold on the dog.

"Blake! Leave Miss Carmen and Amarus alone!" he said pulling Blake off Carmen and then petting him on the head. The dog's tail began to wag and he seemed to forget all about Amarus from the joy of the boy scratching behind the ears.

Amarus made his way down from the shelf and back to Carmen's shoulders.

Adam looked up from Blake and spotted the young man, "Retto, I found Blake!"

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Retto looked up to see Blake growling at the cat sitting atop the girls shoulders then Adam came running out of the kitchen and grabbing ahold of Blake. Adam looked up from Blake and saw Retto standing in the street, "Retto i found Blake". Retto ran into the cafe and took ahold of Blake, "Thank you Adam for grabbing him, he was just to fast for me to stop." said Retto ruffling Adams hair. "I am so sorry for this mishap i hope you arent hurt Miss...Im sorry i dont even know your name." said Retto putting his hand out. "My name is Allegretto and this is Blake as you already know."

[crash]

"The name is Carmen and this is Amarus; nice to meet you, and your dog." Carmen replied staring the dog down and grabbing Allegretto's hand and using his strength to lift her up. She then began to overlook this man...

Early 20s, good muscle strength; must be a fighter, ah yes, there he has a cut froma recent fight on his hand. He looks a bit pale like...something I've seen before...OW! Adam's dad use to see things other's couldn't and he would look exhausted, and tired like he had slept for three days...

"Are you on your way out of town? You look a bit sick or tired. I know that sounds bad, but I'm heading out to take a hike into the mountains and was wondering if I could help you out." Carmen asked, watching as Retto leaned on Blake.

He is going to think I am crazy...

"I've never seen you before, so I was guessing you lived outside of town...seems dangerous for a person to live out there on their own in your condition..."

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
"Nice to meet you Carmen and Amarus." he said looking at both. Carmen used him to pick herself up, he could feel her weight was very light so light that in his tired condition even he could pick her up and carry her to the mountain from town. He watched as she looked at him almost scanning him, Retto thought to himself that he must look horrible from that vision he had earlier. "Yes i am heading back to the mountain but first i have to stop at the library and drop off a book i borrowed and say hello to a friend of mine. I would be very grateful to have some help, maybe i could return the favor." said Retto as he headed for the door with Blake at his side.

Gilbert was standing in front of a large bookcase one that was at least two stories high. Gil grabed the ladder and began to climb, in his arm was a stack of books all of them history. He reached the top and slowly worked his way down putting books back in their original places. Gil touched down on the floor and grabbed the cart full of books and pushed it forward until he reached to another bookcase, he did this until there were no books left. By the time he was done he had made his way to the back of the building which in this case was a long way back for this was a big building. Gilbert started to make his way back to the front when he felt a strange but familiar impulse. "Huh someone has been talking about me and i think they are coming here to see me, i bet its Retto." Gil said quietly to himself.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only

~Iris~​

The large crystal just grew to be brighter and brighter as the adventurer walked closer to it. A voice ran through the young lady’s head while she felt her heartbeat begin again. The crystal started to slowly melt along with the mini ones around it on the ground. The barrier around Iris became thinner and thinner as the light grew brighter. Suddenly a gasp came from Iris as she inhaled to gain enough air to fill her lungs for the first time in over a hundred years. She was flat on her back after the excess of the crystal disappeared. She was covered in perspiration from the temperature change of the atmosphere, and color began to come back to her skin. She opened her eyes a little so some of the light reached her and then little by little she began to become fully conscious. Her long blonde hair laid on the ground around her while she tried to concentrate on her surroundings. Her father’s voice replayed in her mind as she looked around the dark room for anyone or anything.

She knew that someone was near since the spell could only be broken by a loyal person. Her glance fell on a dark figure who was the only living being in the room. Her breathing was still unsteady and she could focus completely on one thing. Images of her old world continue to run through her mind and she could picture the room as it was. When she blinked, the room changed to the present state and only a few items were in its originals positions. Where was she? How many years have passed since she last breathed? Fear suddenly sprang through her as she realized that Chaos Weaver was roaming the world and the figure she saw could be one of his fiends. She jumped off of the ground and threw herself up against the wall furthest away from the figure.

“Please, don’t hurt me!” She pleaded in a heavy accent but surprisingly she spoke the same dialect.

She just stared at the figure waiting for its action and she just began to think of her plan of action if anything were to happen. She must at all cost stay alive and tell everyone about the destruction that will come upon this world if Chaos was to take over. But then slowly, it hit her; what if Chaos is dead in this time or worse, what if he was already the ruler of the world? She looked for the exit to this forsaken hell hole but her eyes had yet to adjust and she felt like rat in a maze. All she could do now is wait, and see what the next few minutes had in store for her since the only being near her could be a foe or maybe, with luck a friend.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Marcus stepped back as the large crystal with the girl trapped inside it suddenly began glowing brighter. Unsure of what to expect he place his tinted goggles back over his eyes so that he could continue observe what was happening to the girl and the crystal as they light they were emitting only seemed to be growing in intensity.

Damn! The goggles, they do nothing! Marcus thought to himself as the light became almost blinding and he quickly forced to close his eyes. He slowly began to open his eyes again after hearing the soft soothing voice of a young woman pleading.

That accent defiantly isn’t from around here. Marcus thought to himself as didn’t particularly pay attention to what the young woman had said but was more concerned about figuring out where exactly the young woman was from.

Wait…maybe I should be thinking more about when she is from then where she is from. Marcus thought as he brought eyes back up to the young woman and wondered if maybe she was a relic from the past considering if he found her in the musty old ruin, she would have most likely been down here for ages.

“Wait what did you say don’t hurt you!?” Marcus said in shock as he had only just processed in his head what she had said.

“No, no, no, no.” Marcus mumbled as he tried to think of the best way to explain their current situation.

“So I came here to try and excavate these ruins and during the process of that I sort of ending up tripping and falling down here.” Marcus said as removed his goggles from over his eyes and pointed up over where he could only presume the ledge he had fell from had been considering that currently nothing above them was truly visible.

“And you’re beautiful…” Marcus said almost mesmerized, without actually thinking, as he got his first look at the young woman in front of him without anything obstructing his vision.

“Uh I meant to say…that you being beautifully encased within that large crystal was the first thing I saw when I woke up after falling.” Marcus said as he tried to think quickly to try and cover up what he had suddenly blurted out a second ago.

“So how exactly did that happen, what happened to you and everyone else in here?” Marcus asked as he took a look around the ruminants of crystals that he could only assumed had once encased with them people similar to her.

[crash]

Amarus had finally calmed down on her shoulders and glared at Blake, but they seemed to somehow understan eachother and finally they seemed to get along.

"At least I know you two can be friends...hahaha. I would be honored to walk to the Library with you, I enjoy a book or two, just never have the time. Been very busy with my work lately. It has me all over the country these days." Caren said smiling at Retto.

Looing over him even more she realized what a handsome man he was. She could feel herself blush a bit and was happy he couldn't see her face. Carmen felt horrible that she had made comments of his looks when he seemed very fit as of now.

Carmen gave Adam the money she owed and a little change for him to save up; if he didn't spend it on candy later today. It was a beautiful day and she couldn't wait to get to the mountains, even if she had to fight a few demons on the way, but if Retto would happen to come along it would make things a lot easier. She never realized how wonderful having a human companion would be like, doing more than running away to find mice.

Before we leave town I should ask him if he would like to join me on my mission....can I trust him with me being part of the government...or keep that a secret.............

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Iris​

Iris tried to gather her thoughts as she stood up straight and flipped her hair so it wouldn’t stick to her back. She crossed her arms, breathed in slowly and then looked at the stranger. When he stated something about her beauty, her cheeks flushed red and she started to walk around the room. She was trying to decide if he was trustworthy but then she remembered that the spell chose this person to be loyal. “So how exactly did that happen, what happened to you and everyone else in here?” She heard him say even though she was still embarrassed and her thoughts were still mixed up. She stepped closer to him even though the distance between them was still a few feet. Still trying to gather enough oxygen to tell her stories, Iris shyly looked up at him and tried to think of how to put everything.

“I have no idea where I am. My father forced me to place myself behind that barrier. I have no clue how long I have been asleep. My name is Iris and my father was an elder leader during my time. I have a feeling that time has passed since this area used to be a room in a safe house for the elders. Now it seems like ruins and everything is buried.” She stopped, thinking about what he said before. “So you are excavating this area? What were you expecting to find? Wait… Is Chaos Weaver alive?” She asked, realizing the importance of that question.

She stopped most of the thoughts in her head as she thought about the looks that Chaos used to give her; like he knew everything about her, even her darkest secrets. He made fear overbear all of her other feelings and she knew that if he had a chance to control the entire world, he would lose no sleep over it. He had already killed thousand upon thousands of people and he was going to continue. There was one thing that could destroy him but she couldn’t go on the journey alone. She looked up at the man again after she finished her train of thought and waited for his reply.

Chaos Weaver​

Down in the depth of the world grew a dark, black liquid that began to develop into a body of a human. Red eyes appeared as the creature stood up from the abyss and began to make his way up to the surface. He was awake and he didn’t know how or why. He would spread fear throughout the lands and his power would be known. He would become the leader of all the beings on this world and no matter how much bloodshed is split, he would find the source of ultimate power. Stupid girl. She has no idea how much anger she has filled me with and now a new generation will suffer. He thought while reaching the surface. The sun spilled onto his body as muscle began to coat the black liquid then human flesh covered the muscle. His features resembled human characteristics and he was not distinguishable as anything other than a mere human. His strength was immeasurable, his intelligence was superior and his strategic planning won him all of his fights.

This creature was a deity and thought of himself as one also. Naked, he walked toward the nearest town and watched the people interact with each other from a distance. He would just observe this society and plan his attack. He was alone in this attempt to rule the world and he knew it would be rough. Just then, he saw a uniformed man patrolling the area and he saw the respect that the people had for these men. Respect could be turned into fear and then fear into power. His plan would work and it had to. He would gather men to follow behind him so that he can find the source of ultimate power. He sat down on the ground, concentrating on how to gain the status of this uniformed man and soon his plans would turn to actions.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
"I thank you for coming with me." said Retto grabbing Blake and leading him out the door. They walked down the street in the direction of the Library. People walking by them stopped to say hi to Retto or just waved as they passed. "So what is it you have to do out in the mountains." asked Retto looking back at Carmen.

Gil returned to the front desk and beganto sort through books. A young man walked through the front doors and up to the front desk, "Um excuss me Mr. Nightray where can i find the history books." said the boy looking nervous. Gil pointed towards where he came from, "Back there against the right wall both bookcases from top to bottom have history books." he said quietly not looking up from where he stood looking at documents. suddenly his vision left the library and found itself in a cave where two people stood he looked at the boy and then to the girl then realized she was someone special.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
“You know umm…excavating for artifacts, stuff that can teach more about the past and the forgotten cultures of Resla’s past. It’s kind of like a little hobby of mine to explore and discover-” Macrus said as he simple made up what he was pretending to be in the ruins for as he went along.

“Wait did you just ask if the Chaos Weaver was still alive?” Marcus asked as his eyes widened after hearing her question and he wondered exactly how long the young woman had been encased in stone if she was still concerned about the Chaos Weaver.

“Wow you must be ancient or at the very least nearly over a century old if you were trapped down here before since the Great Destruction.” Marcus said as he took a look around the ruins and then back at Iris.

She looks even younger than me. Did being in that crystal not age her even a day? Marcus wondered as he looked thoroughly up and down Iris.

“Right you would have no idea what the Great Destruction was, not that anyone in our time really understands what it was either.” Marcus said as he mumbled while thinking about how he could best explain the even know as the Great Destruction in the shortest and simplest way possible.

“While so the Great Destruction was something that happened close to over a century ago, no one truly knows how long ago exactly long ago since it took a while for people to get their act together after it. But more or less the Great Destruction was more less like it name would entitle some type of widespread great destruction of sorts that nearly destroyed much of Resla and pretty much after it what people began to discover was technology no longer worked and the chaos weaver and most of his troops just vanished without a trace.” Marcus said as he watched Iris closely in order to see her reaction to everything he had just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back