• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour: 3 New KH Games (PSP, DS, PS3) AND NEW SCAN!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Maybe they're for the DS game. Remember, the 1st CoM on the GBA had PS2 graphics in short video clips so it's entirely possible (& probable) that the DS game could have similar clips.

yes its possible. Those graphics are same that ps2 gameplay so I wouldnt be surprised if it were to ps2..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Maybe they're for the DS game. Remember, the 1st CoM on the GBA had PS2 graphics in short video clips so it's entirely possible (& probable) that the DS game could have similar clips.
Nah, it's most probably from the PSP game. Kingdom Hearts Zero, events in the past. It all fits.

DS game is meant to be Chain of Memories 2, and I bet... wait... yeah that could work too.

But seen the gfx, I believe CoM2 will have DS ingame graphics, and not Cutscenes that resemble Playstation graphics. In the GBA game it was obvious why they did it, because they wanted to game to resemble the PS saga, but for the DS now, as it can pull off good enough gfx, showing PS cutscenes would be an utter mistake.

Its the PSP game IMO.

The text on the first image with Axel and Roxas in a conference room reads,"Is it the one with the Keyblade?"
Obviously, this is the first time Roxas is introduced into the Organization. Axel found him most probably.

I hope we get to play as Mickey! That would be great. If not, then Roxas, with Mickey as a team member.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
The source announcing KH for the DS, PSP, and PS3 is the same source who provided the scans of Kingdom Hearts Zero for the PSP, if you accept the scans as real, than you should probably accept that there will be a KH title on the DS as well

yay your proably right, I just got work up when I seen khcom on ds was like no way in h***.

Y

Yannis

Obviously, this is the first time Roxas is introduced into the Organization. Axel found him most probably.

I hope we get to play as Mickey! That would be great. If not, then Roxas, with Mickey as a team member.

Hmm...could it be possible? I think Axel would fit better as team member..

Everyone likes Axel, right? Or we could play as him; first he must adventure and find "the one with keyblade".

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Judging by the KH2:FM+ secret video containing Mickey in a time/place he otherwise should not have been, along with the scans showing Mickey altering an event in KH1's past by meeting Sora when he previously did not, I think it's a safe bet to assume that KH Zero deals mainly around Mickey and his travels through KH1/COM/KH2 (and perhaps following him through time?)

Y

Yannis

Judging by the KH2:FM+ secret video containing Mickey in a time/place he otherwise should not have been, along with the scans showing Mickey altering an event in KH1's past by meeting Sora when he previously did not, I think it's a safe bet to assume that KH Zero deals mainly around Mickey and his travels through KH1/COM/KH2 (and perhaps following him through time?)

Would he then change future? What would be the point to travel in time? KH´s past went quite happily so why in the hell will Mickey do that?? Is he gone crazy?=)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Exactly my thought. The moment I saw KH2FM+ secret video, I already knew time travel would be a new element in the KH series. Especially after Nomura said it was something that takes place in the past, but maybe also in the future.

Now we can expect worlds like the Lion King only before Mufasa dies and stuff. That would be awesome!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Agreed.
Mickey time travelling... but how? And are there actually going to be three Kingdom Hearts games? If so, do you think each will be focused on a particular character? One for Roxas, one for Mickey, and one for... whoever?

Gets you thinking. I have a feeling Mickey plays a much greater role than we thought.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well KH Zero will probably be about Mickey and explore the events before KH, as well as what Mickey was doing in KH1/KH2, so I think that KH:CoM 2 will probably be Roxas' story, since Roxas/Namine were inadvertently tied to Chains of Memories anyway.

So perhaps KH:CoM 2 will be about Roxas' time since he was created up until he was captured by Riku, which would explain what he was doing while Sora was in Castle oblivion, as well as explain the events that took place in the 1 year Sora was asleep, and build on the Organization XIII and it's members/history

And both titles will inadvertently set the stage for KH3's story, so the PS3 title will pick up after KH2

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah I thought that they could make Riku's story and Roxas' story (while Sora was asleep) into one game, but KHCoM 2? I mean come on? There should be a better title

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sora was never in Transverse Town before KH1 & Roxas didn't even exist before KH1, so I don't see how either screenshot is part of a prequel to that game.

A CoM like scenario, with maybe Mickey visiting Sora's memories, seems more probable.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Maybe if there is the time travelling element there is another door to the past like with steamboat willie?

I would love to play as mickey and roxas!!!:thumbsup:
MAN i can't wait till tgs!!!
Kingdom hearts rules.This is cool!!!

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Lol, How could Mickey travel to the past? He has a portal underneath his castle that goes back to the old b&w days. Come on now XD

We all know about previous keyblade masters/wielders from what Xigbar said in KH2. Events are probably repeating themselves (maybe something like the Matrix, except not really in a loop) and Mickey has been trying to figure out what's really going on. His findings could be what the letter at the end of KH2 was about. I think we'd have to deal with the realm of darkness a little bit in one of these games.

How the heck would CoM 2 work? I mean the first one was between I and II, so CoM 2 could be the bridge between II and III, with the PSP KH game being events that took place before KH I started. I guess that makes sense... I'm imagining one of those two will feature Roxas... maybe both. Sora would have his grand return in KH3. These two games are probably just set up for the finale on the PS3 version... if this is all true >.>

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Lol, How could Mickey travel to the past? He has a portal underneath his castle that goes back to the old b&w days. Come on now XD

We all know about previous keyblade masters/wielders from what Xigbar said in KH2. Events are probably repeating themselves (maybe something like the Matrix, except not really in a loop) and Mickey has been trying to figure out what's really going on. His findings could be what the letter at the end of KH2 was about. I think we'd have to deal with the realm of darkness a little bit in one of these games.

How the heck would CoM 2 work? I mean the first one was between I and II, so CoM 2 could be the bridge between II and III, with the PSP KH game being events that took place before KH I started. I guess that makes sense... I'm imagining one of those two will feature Roxas... maybe both. Sora would have his grand return in KH3. These two games are probably just set up for the finale on the PS3 version... if this is all true >.>
I agree with most you said.

Though I think the PSP game is revolving around Mickey and it starts after KH2 probably. He just goes back in time to settle some things most probably. Thus why he appears in Traverse Town when Sora and Donald and Goofy are there for the first time.

That scene didnt occur in the original KH, because Mickey time-travelled.

The DS game, lik you said, is probably gonna be the bridge between KH2 and KH3, where-as KH Zero for the PSP is a game to understand Mickey's story and explain key parts of the story we havent heard of yet.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I agree with most you said.

Though I think the PSP game is revolving around Mickey and it starts after KH2 probably. He just goes back in time to settle some things most probably. Thus why he appears in Traverse Town when Sora and Donald and Goofy are there for the first time.

That scene didnt occur in the original KH, because Mickey time-travelled.

The DS game, lik you said, is probably gonna be the bridge between KH2 and KH3, where-as KH Zero for the PSP is a game to understand Mickey's story and explain key parts of the story we havent heard of yet.

Oh yeah, the scene with Mickey is definitely him going back in time, or maybe just back through his memories like Sora sort of did in CoM. It'll be interesting, but time travel is usually a pretty sticky subject. I mean time travel would be the easiest explanation, but I don't know if it's the one Squeenix will end up using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back