• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumour: 3 New KH Games (PSP, DS, PS3) AND NEW SCAN!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seftrex

If they take the whole "Time travel" course, it will actually work pretty well. Something could happen which disrupts the time line, say Sora dies?? or Becomes a heartless and kairi stays dead meaning Sora doesn't become himself again!

Mickey must go back to fix the time line or the future will be ruined and Kingdom Hearts will give "Ansem" what he wants and the worlds will be destroyed.

Whoa! What a idea!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Here's my opinion. The screens in the scan are from KH:COM2. Just like how memories were altered in COM, I think they're being altered there too. By the pic of Sora and Mickey, I'd say that's when Sora just reached Traverse Town, but he didnt see Mickey there. Now he did.

KH Zero is most likely to be a game about Terra, Ven, Aqua, and how Mickey got the keyblade, and stuff like that, because it is most likely to be before KH1.

The PS3 KH probably is KH3 and continues the story from where KH2 left off with the 3 kids reading the letter from Mickey. This is just what I think.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The DS is capable of decent graphics, but I doubt it'd be the quality of the scan unless it was a pre-rendered scene, whereas the PSP can handle near PS2 quality in-game, which leads me to believe the scan is KH Zero (PSP)

Y

Yannis

The DS is capable of decent graphics, but I doubt it'd be the quality of the scan unless it was a pre-rendered scene, whereas the PSP can handle near PS2 quality in-game, which leads me to believe the scan is KH Zero (PSP)

They are just cutscenes so both goes..

So Roxas maybe the main character eh?

...if so,I wonder who the bad guys will be.
Heartless. Organization would give Roxas a mission to kill many heartless and in some point Roxas meets Riku.

Oh yeah, the scene with Mickey is definitely him going back in time, or maybe just back through his memories like Sora sort of did in CoM. It'll be interesting, but time travel is usually a pretty sticky subject. I mean time travel would be the easiest explanation, but I don't know if it's the one Squeenix will end up using.
Is it just me or shouldnt Mickey been seen in KH1 if he timetravelled, cuz I mean:

If things in KH happens by fate then Mickey should be seen in Traverse Town if he travelled in time...

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Here's my opinion. The screens in the scan are from KH:COM2. Just like how memories were altered in COM, I think they're being altered there too. By the pic of Sora and Mickey, I'd say that's when Sora just reached Traverse Town, but he didnt see Mickey there. Now he did.
It looks like Mickey is the main character in that screen though, which leads me to believe that its the PSP game, where Mickey probably travels back in time.

I wouldnt know why CoM2 would again revolve around KH1 Sora... that doesnt make sense to me.

KH Zero is most likely to be a game about Terra, Ven, Aqua, and how Mickey got the keyblade, and stuff like that, because it is most likely to be before KH1.
Pic on the right shows Mickey with that keyblade... dont you think that means its KH Zero?

The PS3 KH probably is KH3 and continues the story from where KH2 left off with the 3 kids reading the letter from Mickey. This is just what I think.
Agreed.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
CoM2 is probably the Roxas game. It could involve Sora on Destiny Islands remembering everything about Roxas's life since afterall Roxas is inside him. And throughout the whole game you play as Roxas and see how his life was.

KH0 is probably the Mickey game. It probably involves Xehanort going through time causing havoc and Mickey has to stop him. This is also the game that involves the knights.

The PS3 KH is probably KH3 and involes Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Last edited:

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
CoM2 is probably the Roxas game. It could involve Sora on Destiny Islands remembering everything about Roxas's life since afterall Roxas is inside him. And throughout the whole game you play as Roxas and see how his life was.

KH0 is probably the Mickey game. It probably involves Xehanort going through time causing havoc and Mickey has to stop him. This is also the game that involves the knights.

The PS3 KH is probably KH3 and involes Sora, Kairi, and Kairi.

OMG THIS SOUNDS SO COOL!!!!
Ya looks like,it would be good though,i had fun controlling Roxas,i mean Sora is ok,but playing like someone some times never hurts!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
This is so good.lol If this PS3 title is indeed Kingdom Hearts 3, we won't be seeing it for quite a while. I'm sure the PSP title and the DS title would be released way before this new title. So I guess Nomura would be spending more time on the handhelds before having exclusive and spare time with the big boy..

Like others have said, the PSP title could be about Mickey's travels in the realm of darkness and how he came across his darkness Keyblade. I'm sure we'll somehow learn more about the Keyblade legend and Mickey's previous role when he was the wielder of a realm of light Keyblade. I guess Roxas gets his own game now too. I guess a lot of things will indeed be answered.lol

Last edited:

sora741

wow thats a awesome scene with sora and king mickey in mickey's blade....wait thats the blade mickey got from yen sid....yep gotta be time travel

Charlie K

Back in Business
I hope Com2 isn't the one with Roxas as the main character, but then again i could just go out and buy a ds real quickly. And the one for Psp...umm well either way I dont Care, Cuz i have a Psp i like never use.lmfao. And I'm kinda hoping that they come out quickly, I've beaten all my other games.XD. But anyway the One for Ps3 Is most Likely the one with Ven Aqua and Terra...Keep Praying for the games to be good.lmao. of coarse they will be.!

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
perhaps re:com2 is the story of Roxas during Sora's stay in Castle Oblivion...Perhaps they mention the room of awakening too! :D

Last edited:

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Not even a new Kingdom Hearts will make me buy a PS3 or PSP.

I think there are enough decent games that would support purchasing a PSP at the moment, especially with a group of games that will be released in the future. By the time the PS3 version KH comes out, it should have endured another price drop... maybe...

Athel

Machinist
well KTD, this is like altered versions of the present KH-es so they might include it in 0 or CoM 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back