• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor: New Game, Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive, for PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chronosnumberXII

it might just be a rumor but it might be real and someone told me that the voice actor for mickey died so we though bbs might be the last game -_- but i hope the game realy does happen ^_^

Sir Adamus

it might just be a rumor but it might be real and someone told me that the voice actor for mickey died so we though bbs might be the last game -_- but i hope the game realy does happen ^_^

Wayne Alwine, the voice of Mickey Mouse up until Days died months ago. He's already been replaced by a new guy, who will be the voice of Mickey in BBS.
And why would they cancel a whole game because one actor died? What happened to 'the show must go on'?

Sholted

I'll buy a PS3 for this, doesn't matter how expensive it is. Not only for KH, but also for Final Fantasy XIII when it comes to Europe, and Versus XIII of course
Really excited about this. I hope it's true!

WarpChaos

Ugh. If this is another filler game, like taking place in between BBS and KH1, I'm Gonna be mad.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ugh. If this is another filler game, like taking place in between BBS and KH1, I'm Gonna be mad.

Well I hope you're not suggesting BBS is a filler game because Nomura confirmed BBS is a main game when he said it is just as important as the console games.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
If this is real and it is close to the BBS secret movie i would guess that maybe it will be about one of the BBS characters point of view of KH1 and KH2

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So according that that ver small story summary, this is the story of Sora in another world? Say what now?

It is a very bad translation (we should be thankful for our Lissar), I think what it really says is that it is another story that takes place in conjunction with Sora's story.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
actually imo, anything but KH3 is filler.

Well I hate to say this buddy but when when it comes to what Nomura says, your opinion doesn't hold much light. I mean I can say BBS is a filler but because Nomura said BBS is the next main game in the series, my opinion doesn't matter and is a lie. So I call BBS a main game because it's a fact and I want people to know the fact so I will call it a main game as to not confuse people who may not be aware of that information.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
If it's true I hope it has something to do with Sora, as in, he is the main character this time. When I think of Another Side, Another Story, I also think of the World of Darkness. Like how Riku was saying if both worlds are made of light and darkness, he and Sora would be the darkness. Sora responds with the realm of light is safe because the King and the others are there. My guess, the realm of darkness might be in some turmoil, and instead of focusing on the worlds of light, Sora and Riku have to maintain the darkness in order to keep the natural balance of the world. This could include Sora and Riku obtained darkness realm Keyblades, or something so that they have Keyblades that correspond to the other side.

Then again, if it is another spin-off, or side story, I will be overly disappointed, I mean honestly, I like a little implied logic...

But this all could just be a big rumor, which means it might not be true at all. But if it is true, then yay...

But all those saying it being on the PS3 is a problem, why not sally up and work for it? Won't be out anytime soon anyway. I'm a prime example of a not rich person who saved and worked for a $600 PS3 (the first one I had) when I was 15-16 years old. I'm telling you guys it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back